~ Light Of Hope ~ (A Toushir...

By AmeChan192

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BLEACH CREDITS GO TO TITE KUBO~SENSEI~~<3 Yuuki is a bright, cheerful, compassionate... More

Hi Guys!! (^w^)v
1. " Things Lost in the Rain "
2." Into the Abyss "
3. " New Beginning "
4. " Home "
5. " Unknown Origins "
6. " Shinigami Daikou "
7. " Parting and Reunion "
8. " To Soul Society "
9. " A Chance Encounter "
10. " A New Found Hope "
10.5. Extra Chapter - " 3 Again "
11. " Girls Day Out "
12. " The Sacred Jewel of Soul "
13. " Growing Feelings "
14. " Incoming Storm "
15. " Game Start "
16. " Missing Again "
17. " Battle Preparations "
18. " I Hear Your Voice "
19. " Reunion "
20. " Confession "
20.5. Extra Chapter - " Personality Gone Bad "
21. " Confusion "
22. " Vasto Lorde "
23. " Calm Before the Storm "
24. " The Guardian Deity "
25. " Friends and Foes "
26. " Frustrations "
27. " Visored "
28. " Espada "
29. " The Twelve Honoured Knights "
30. " Light x Dark "
30.5. Extra Chapter - " First Date "
31. " True Feelings "
32. " Training in Hell "
33. " Visions of the Past and Future "
34. " Deciding One's Fate "
35. " Personal Vendetta "
36. " Complications "
37. " Hell Has Fallen "
38. " Strategy Meeting "
39. " Under the Moonlight's Glow "
40. " Nagisa "
41. " Pledge of Loyalty "
43. " True Meaning of Sacrifice "
44. " Memories "
45. " Camaraderie "
46. " A Heart That Doesn't Forget "
47. " Choices "
48. " The Inner Abyss "
48.5. " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 1) "
49. " Deepest Secrets "
50. " Truth Unveiled "
Final Chapter ~ A Place to Return To
Sequel
51.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 2) "
51.5.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Last Part) "
Thank You

42. " Awaken "

155 12 0
By AmeChan192

As Yuuki and Amaterasu anxiously wait for the three Knights to return, they chat while waiting.

"Won't it be just the same eventually? It'll only be a matter of time when they pledge their loyalty to you as well.", Amaterasu said.

"That would also mean that I've officially taken over Haru-nii's role, right? I don't know if I'm ready....", Yuuki said.

"It doesn't matter if you're ready or not, what really matters is if you're willing to take on that responsibility."

"I am. It's my responsibility in the first place but maybe I was just afraid..... however, it's different now. It's just that...."

".... you still have doubts abouts your capabilities, don't you?"

Yuuki nods.

"If only I've taken action much sooner then things wouldn't have come to this. Haru-nii wouldn't have pushed himself to face Shinjo-nii.....", she said with a sad look on her face.

(*cross popping veins*) "That's it! I've had it! Will you quit being so melodramatic! If you think this is all your fault then that's the more reason you should take responsibility and fix everything!! Moping forever will take us nowhere! Do I make myself clear?!", Amaterasu angrily said.

"Amaterasu.....", Yuuki mumbled.

"I said.... do I make myself clear?!!"

(*flinch*) "Ha-Hai!!.......", Yuuki said and loosens up. "Arigato.... Amaterasu....", she said with a determind look in her eyes and smiles lightly.

"Good... now that that's settled, prepare yourself..... someone's coming.... and I can tell they're not friendly."

Yuuki conjures her sword and anxiously wait for the intruder. Once they were in sight,

"...... Shino......", Yuuki mumbled.

"It's been a while.... Yuu-chan.", Shino said with an evil grin.

"So you're with Shinjo-nii all along.... that's not surprising."

"That's right, and I'm here to take him back. If you don't want to get hurt I suggest you take me to where he is."

"Sorry..... but that's not an option.", Amaterasu said.

"You must be Amaterasu-san, I've heard so much about you from Shinjo-sama."

"So you already know about me but I don't know you."

"Oh, pardon my rudeness.... I'm Tsukishima Shinobu, others call me Shino. I'm known as the Teleporter."

"More like switching places with anyone....", Yuuki bluntly said.

"Yuu-chan! As always, quit bursting my bubble! I prefer Teleporter more than the Switcher, it would make me sound like a fuse!"

(*sweat drop*) "W-Well good to know you also haven't changed....", Yuuki stuttered.

"Yes, I haven't.... but wait 'till you see how my powers changed."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see..... now, this place seems too tight for us to fight. I'll take us to some place where we can fight to our hearts content."

"Wait! Are you serious about fighting?! It's not your area of expertise in the first place!", Yuuki frantically said.

"Speak for yourself.", Shino mumbled and grins.

Suddenly, a huge spectral hand emanated from Shino grabs Yuuki and broke through space like a broken glass. The next thing she knew when she opened her eyes is that they were at Karakura Town. Yuuki scans her surroundings and saw the Shinigamis alongside the Visored who were fighting againts the Espadas. All of them were looking at the two who suddenly came out of nowhere, most were surprised and some didn't seem much. As she falls, Yuuki quickly summons a giant bird using a paper talisman to catch her.

"Amaterasu isn't here....", Yuuki mumbled.

Toushiro looks at her in surprise.

"Shiro! Everyone!", Yuuki said in surprise as well and turns her attention back to Shino. "Shino! Just where did you take us?!!"

"W-Who cares?! S-Since this is already a battlefield we can f-fight as long as we want.", Shino stammered.

"This is the result of bragging about your powers but ended up in failure! You don't have full control over your powers do you?! We can't fight here! This is already someone else's battlefield!"

"Yuuki?!", Toushiro called.

"Shiro! I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to interfere with you guys."

"That's not important right now! Just get away from here! It's too-", Toushiro said.

Toushiro was cut off when Harribel suddenly charges at him.

"Shiro!", Yuuki worriedly called.

Shino lunges at Yuuki promting her to parry the attack.

"Shouldn't you worry about yourself rather than worrying about others?", Shino said as they cross swords.

"Shino! I don't want to fight you! There's no reason for us to! I also want to save Shinjo-nii as much as you do!"

"Save him?!!! Don't you think it's too late for that?!! All this time I've witnessed how the man I love suffered! As his knight I still stayed beside him even if it meant that I have to come to the dark side!", Shino angrily said.

"As I thought.... you.... haven't totally been consumed by the Abyss don't you? Your love and loyalty towards Shinjo-nii stayed strong that's why....", Yuuki said and smiles lightly.

"So what? I still can't do anything to save him...."

"Then join me."

"What?"

"I will save Shinjo-nii, if you join me and work together it'll be much sooner to achieve that goal.... what do you say?", Yuuki said as she stretches her hand towards Shino with a smile on her face.

"Save him, you say....? Don't mess with me!! How can a weak person like you save him?! Strong words need strong conviction! Show me with your actions not with your words!!", Shino said as she lunges at her once again.

A fierce battle ensues between the two. After a while, Yuuki eventually gains the upper hand and takes on defensive stance. In just a flash, Shino's sword was thrown away and was stabbed by Yuuki. A small shadow was emitted from her body and slowly loses consciousness. Yuuki pulls her sword out but Shino has no injury of any sort.

"Swear to me.... that.... you'll.... save him.... if I.... join you....", Shino weakly said as she leans onto Yuuki.

"You have my word.", Yuuki firmly said.

Yuuki gently lays her on the ground as Shino lose consciousness. As things finally got settled from her side, she focuses on the fight between the Shinigamis and Visored against Aizen Sosuke and the Arrancars. Sosuke's side seems to be losing but many were severely injured on the Shinigami's side. Then,

"That's enough.... time to end this....", Sosuke mumbled. "Gin.", he called and signaled him to check on the intruder.

He flash-step his way towards Harribel who were still fighting Toushiro.

"Aizen-sama?", Harribel called with a surprised look on her face.

Harribel was already cut down by Sosuke before she could even react. While Gin flash-step towards Yuuki.

"And who might you be?", he asked.

"Isn't it common courtesy to introduce yourself first before asking that?", Yuuki nervously said.

"Oh my... how rude of me... I'm Ichimaru Gin, and you?"

"Kurosaki Yuuki."

"Hmm.... Ichigo's little sister I presume. What are you doing here?"

"I didn't mean to be here...."

"It doesn't matter now, does it? If you're on their side then that means you're also our enemy. It's that simple."

"Ichimaru! Leave her alone! She has nothing to do with this!", Toushiro yelled.

"Sorry, It's Aizen's orders.", he said and smiles wickedly.

Gin raises his sword ready to strike her down, Yuuki braces herself. Just when he was about to attack, he stops when a dimensional portal suddenly opened. Ichigo came out from it and lunged at Aizen Sosuke. He slashes at him but Tosen Kaname parries his attack. Ichigo backs away and clenched his swords firmly. Everyone was surprised by his sudden arrival.

"Ichi-nii....", Yuuki mumbled.

Ichigo sensed a familiar presence and snapped his head towards Yuuki, his eyes widen in shock.

"Yuuki?!! What the heck are you doing here?!!", Ichigo frantically yelled.

Without warning, Gin attacks again. Yuuki parries his attack but was still thrown back.

"Stop it!!", Ichigo angrily yelled.

"Yuuki!!", Toushiro worriedly called.

They both tried to help her and forgot about Sosuke.

"Stay back!!", Yuuki yelled.

Ichigo and Toushiro stopped on their tracks with a surprised look on their faces.

"I'm fine..... Ichi-nii.... Shiro..... you must focus at the task at hand and don't worry about me.... if you get distracted even for just a second could cost you your life. I don't want anymore important people to me die because of me ever again... ", Yuuki said with a serious look on her face. "So do what you are supposed to do.... and besides.... I can tell that this guy has no intention of killing me. He could've done so the moment he got near me. Plus he didn't make much force when he attacked me the first time."

"..... you got that right.... but that doesn't mean I won't fight you. It will be your mistake if I accidentally kill you because you're the one who got distracted.", Gin said.

Ichigo and Toushiro clenched their swords in frustration and turns their attention back to Sosuke. They can't afford to get distracted right now because they're facing off against Sosuke Aizen.

"Now then... shall we play?", Gin said with a mischievous grin on his face.

(*cross popping veins*) "This guy..... will annoy me to death instead....", Yuuki mumbled.

The fight continues on as everyone works together in order to defeat Aizen Sosuke while Gin fights / plays with Yuuki which really annoys her.

(He's treating me like a child! If that's the case then I'll make him serious even for a little bit.), Yuuki thought.

Yuuki takes out a paper talisman and throws it towards Gin. He easily cuts it in half but as it did the talisman suddenly turned into energy-like threads and binds him.

"W-What is this?", he asked with a surprised look on his face.

"Those are nullifying threads, as long as you're bound to those you can't release any amount of Reiatsu. In other words, you're trapped.", Yuuki explained.

"Really? Then I'll just cut through them."

Gin cuts the threads with his sword without much effort.

"I don't need to release any amount of Reiatsu to the cut threads."

"Tsch...."

"What a weak reaction...", Gin teasingly said.

"Urusai...... I know that won't work! I just wanted to see that serious look on your face instead of that annoying face you always wear!"

"But.... this is how I always look...."

"Exactly! Which is why you always look so annoying!"

"How mean....", Gin teasingly said.

(*more cross popping veins*) (This guy..... is getting on my nerves!), Yuuki thought. (*sigh*) (Calm down Yuuki, that's his intention in the first place.)

Yuuki once again takes out some paper talismans and throws it at him.

"That won't work the second time.", Gin said. "Hadou no San-juu Ichi! Shakkahou!"

Red orbs fired from his palms incinerated the talismans. The next thing he knew, Yuuki was right in front of him. He swung his sword at her in reflex but it turned out to be a paper talisman as well. He looks around for the real one but she's nowhere in sight. Then energy-like arrows was fired below him barely dodging it. The giant bird Yuuki was riding on can been seen but she's still nowhere in sight. Then the arrows he dodged earlier came back from above. Gin blocked them with his sword but they exploded upon contact. Fortunately for him, managed to cast a barrier using a Kido spell in a nick of time.

"You sure are a tough one. (*huff*) I know I can't beat you but I should at least try, can I?", Yuuki said as she slightly pants.

Yuuki is starting to get tired in which Gin didn't fail to notice.

"You can try all you want but there's no way you can defeat me in your current state. This is already your second battle, let's see how much longer can you last.", he said.

"What are you talking about? I can still go on... but can you? I mean, you're starting to get more focused now. If this keeps up maybe I'll have a slight chance of winning don't you think?"

"Errr....... No.", he bluntly said.

"W-Why not?"

"I'm still in the middle of analyzing your abilities. I gotta say, it's quite intresting."

"Then you ain't seen nothing yet."

Using four more talismans, Yuuki made copies of herself. Using those copies, she fires arrows at him. While he was busy dodging, Yuuki had the opportunity to get close enough and attacks him directly but then Gin smirks.

"Ikorose, Shinso." [Shoot to kill, Shinso.], Gin said.

Gin stabs one of Yuuki's copies that was about to attack him and swings it to kill the rest.

(So that's his Shikai...), Yuuki thought as she observes from a distance. (It's too risky to get near him.... alright... change of plans.)

Yuuki removes the talisman that has been concealing her.

"Oh? So you were right there all along, I didn't even sense your Reiatsu."

(I can't attack recklessly, he may not seem like it but he's pretty clever. I guess I have no other choice.), Yuuki thought.

Yuuki clenched her sword and starts to chant a spell which he couldn't understand.

"Descend in a pillar of hope... Ouhirume no muchi no kami!!!"

A pillar of golden light shines brightly around her and everyone got distracted for a moment as they look at it.

"This is.....", Toushiro mumbled as he remembers the first time Yuuki summoned Amaterasu.

Ameterasu decended from that pillar of light. Gin's face suddenly became serious as he sensed the tremendous amount of Reiatsu coming from her.

"Sorry for calling out so suddenly. How's everyone doing back there?", Yuuki asked.

"They're fine, the enemy has retreated.", Amaterasu said.

"Good to hear.....", Yuuki said as she sighs in relief. "Amaterasu....", she called with a serious look on her face.

Knowing Yuuki's intentions, Amaterasu nods.

"Tengoku ni kagayaki, Amaterasu!" [Shine upon the divine heavens, Amaterasu!], Yuuki chanted.

Amaterasu turns into an energy form and envelops Yuuki in a bright golden light. As it clears, Yuuki's appearance changed slightly. Her silver blue hair now matches her golden eyes with white feather hair ornament. Large beautiful white wings sinew to her back. She wears a white kimono, light blue hakama with flower patterns, a pink ribbon at the back wrapped around her waist and long silver celestial robe that's loosely wrapped around her upper body.

(I can only maintain this form for a short period of time or else my body will take a toll due to Amaterasu's vast strength.), Yuuki thought.

(I'll do my best to keep my powers to a minimum as necessary.), Amaterasu telepathically said.

Yuuki takes on a fighting stance, Gin now takes caution and takes on a defensive stance. Yuuki lunges forward with great speed and swung her sword, Gin's blade shattered to pieces as he tried to parry the attack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.2K 26
Finally having the once in a year summer break, Yumiko Fujimoto decided to fly back home to Japan from America to finally see her best friend, Yui Ko...
1.6K 22 14
As his childhood friend had finally recovered and got the news at the same time he left, what will Momo Hinamori do to be able to save him or will sh...
14.8K 358 32
To everyone who wanted a different ending IchiRukia 4 ever Disclaimer: I don't own bleach or any of it's characters and this is my first Fanfic so s...
24.2K 790 22
This story used to be "Redhead Love" but got changed after I edited it and realize being with Renji wasn't even the main topic of the book. This book...