Full Of Fame

By kitkat_TMI

Clary finally graduated high school and has a great start in her acting career. Clary's best friend, AKA a Vi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 4

3.2K 116 19
By kitkat_TMI

Heyyy Angels
This is chapter 4!
If you have any Questions I would love to answer them!
So how am I doing so far?
Have a great day Angels
Or night!
—————————————————————————————————

Izzy's P.O.V

Ugh Jace can be a real bastard sometimes. I see him for the first time in 3 years and he decides to insult my bestfriend. Well he is not going to get away with it!

As I was running towards Clary I was thinking to my self on how I will cheer her up. Cause I know that when you bring the subject of her brother then...... Lets just say someone ends up getting punched or slapped by me.

I finally manage to get Clary open her car door and sat right next to the drivers seat which she was sobbing uncontrollably. I felt really bad for her I couldn't imagine losing one of my brothers.

"I miss...him!!" Clary said while snot came out of her. All i could do is try to cheer her up. Cause I couldn't bring back her brother from the dead.

"I know Clarebare....shh...shh." I told her while hugging her. Somehow she was quieter by my touch. As I see her tears silently roll down her cheek, I saw Alec and Magnus getting mad with Jace.

I know Alec's mad at him because the way he moves his arms and hands at him. Magnus just rolls his eyes and tries to calm Alec down. I have seen this scenario many times before. I also notice that Alec is now sitting beside Magnus and infront of Jace.

"Do you want to go back to the penthouse and be alone for a while?" I said because I know that when she is sad or angry she just wants to be alone. She nodded slowly and put on a weak smile . As soon as she did that I started getting out of her car.

I just stood there and her as she drove away.

As soon as she left I went barging into Taki's and started stomping on the ground with my 5-inch heels. As I got closer to where Magnus, Alec, and Jace are sitting, I slapped Jace with my right hand as hard as I can and said,

"YOU BASTARD!!" I screamed on top of my lungs
—————————————————————————————————

Jace P.O.V

I saw Clary crying and Izzy trying to comfort her. I felt pretty bad and decided I would apologize to her first thing tomorrow.

"JACE!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!" Alec screamed at me with his hands flapping up, down, and side to side at me and trying to hold back from flinging himself to me. Alec and Clary are super close to each other. How? I don't know. All I knew was one time Alec hated Clary and next thing you know, Clary became his new little sister.

I didn't answer him and turned to face the window so I could see the crying Clary.

"Jace you've crossed the line and you have no right to talk about her brother." Magnus said while looking at me with a serious face. He was right. Why did I said that?

All I know is that I was staring at those memorizing emerald eyes of hers and keeping my self from jumping across the table and brush her lips to mine and next thing I knew I said this six words that triggered her tears to come very quickly.

She makes me feel nervous and uncomfortable. She makes me say stupid things. I can't think straight with knowing that her green eyes are on me.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt a sharp sting on my right cheek.

Next thing I knew I was staring at Izzy.

"YOU BASTARD!!" Izzy hissed at me.

"THAT WAS FOR BRINGING THAT UP!!" Izzy screamed at me, with her ayes full with rage. Just when I thought I was going to get a boring speech from Izzy, Izzy decides to slap my left cheek.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!" I screamed at her while rubbing my left cheek smoothly. God Izzy has to control her anger issues.

"That was for hurting and making my best friend cry!!" She said rather loudly. I was just staring at Izzy with a blank expression. Then Izzy turns to face Alec and Alec nods in agreement. Sometimes I wonder how they know each others thoughts.

Just when I thought I was slap free, Izzy decides to slap me on my right cheek again, but the sting was much far from worse. I look at her with a confusing look on my face and said,

"And that one was from Alec." She said and headed towards the door. My guess is that she is going with Clary. Well I couldn't really blame Alec. He has fairly gotten close to Clary and now thinks of her like a little sister.

As I see Izzy yelling for a cab, I suddenly see Magnus and Alec are heading out the door and into my Ferrari. I know this was part of 'Alec's punishment'. I sigh out loudly and decide to pay the bill and walk out of here and take a cab home.

——————————————————————————————

Clary P.O.V

My eyes and cheeks are still red from all the crying. All I can think of is my brother, my fun loving, caring, and annoying brother.

What I could have done to save him from death.

•FLASHBACK•

"Hey Clare!" Jonathan said will handing me a rocky road ice-cream cone.

"Hey Jon, thanks.... What time did mom said to be back home?" I asked him while eating my ice-cream. He put up his stupid grind in his face that meant that he didn't really care on what time they got home,

"Well lets see it is 8:32 pm and.... I don't have a curfew Clare." Said  Jon grinning at me. I sometimes wonder why he likes getting on our moms nerves. I laughed out loud at his stupid comment and continue to walk down the street filled with cute boutiques and gift shops with my brother.

As my brother went towards a hot-dog stand to order two hot dogs, I suddenly found my self walking towards a cute gift shop who had a beautiful dress on sell. It was bright yellow and covered with sunflowers. It reached mid thigh. I suddenly felt my self moving and then stopping to enjoys the beauty of the dress.

" CLARY!!! LOOK OUT..." I heard Jon scream at me when all of sudden I felt pushed out of the way of the road into the sidewalk and at the same time I heard a screech from a car and a loud crash. When I turned around to see who pushed me, I saw a reddish painted crashed car. Right next to the car there was a body.... I went up and saw that it was Jon's body.

My vision blurred as I screamed really loudly. I made my way to Jon's lifeless body and put his head on my lap. His so pale and his shirt is drenched in blood.

"Jon can you hear me? Jon please.... Please..... Jon don't leave me!" I said sobbing.

His eyes half closed and started breathing very harshly like there was someone sitting on him.

"Clarissa.....Stay... strong for me...."  He whispered to me. All I could think of  is that I will no longer see his stupid grinning face and hear his ridiculous comments. Just like that his eyes closed all the way. That made me sob even more.

I heard the ambulances getting close, but yet I heard them so far away. I kept repeating the words that my brother said,

"Clarissa stay strong for me.."

•END OF FLASHBACK•

As a tear rolled down my right cheek, I turned to a corner that reveals my penthouse. I parked my car and enter the penthouse. I sigh and drop my keys on the coffee table.

I sit on the couch and start crying slowly to my self.

3 years ago, Jonathan, my brother, my best friend, my partner in crime had died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.1K 68
Alice Ravenblood is a different species of vampire. She can survive in sunlight and control her thirst. She is also a guardian assigned to Clary Fair...
26.5K 686 41
//All Edited// "Lauren, you were born to hunt demons. you're half angel, half mundane." "But demons and stuff aren't real, they're just stories." "La...
130K 4.3K 60
Clary Fray is a fighter, or at least she has been ever since that night. The night that changed everything. Her life was almost taken out from under...
6K 168 21
Based off the film 'To all the boys I've loved before' but Clace version. I may not follow the film exactly but everyone knows that Clace does everyt...