Star Gazer (Josh Dun)

By luvr666

The coincidence of finding a red haired boy like him in a vast galaxy as ours, is one in one billion. Who kne... More

Irresistible
White noise
House Of Gold
House Of Memories
Misguided Ghosts
Goner
Lead Me Out of the Dark
Sweater Weather
West End Kids
Missing You
Circles
.:..:.|°•;•°|.:..:.
Truce
Female Robbery
The Ruse & The Caper
Dancing With A Wolf
Heathens
Miss Jackson
Maybe IDK
R U Mine?
Crooked Young
Anobrain
Favorite Record
I'm so sorry
quand c'est?
Sing Me Something Sweet To Sleep To
Bad Blood
Help me Out : Part 1
Help me Out : Part 2
Empty
for him.
Wiped Out!
Bored To Death
Transatlanticism
I'm dead
Stolen Dance pt. 1
Stolen Dance pt. 2
Run
Work It Out
Burn
Breeze blocks
I've Been Drinking
Campus
Simple Song
contest thing
Mad Hatter
contest update pt 2
Rose Thorns
contest voting
Where are we
anybody out there (part 1)
Anybody out there (part 2)

The Kids Aren't Alright

2.5K 81 80
By luvr666

♡ Josh's pov ♡

After hanging out with Remi for the day, we got ten times closer. I noticed something about her also, a scar lines the side of her throat. I wanted to ask her about it, but I couldn't.

We sat in my car on our way to her house, indie rock played in the background making the akward silence non akward.

"How did you like the fair?" I ask with my heart beating faster. She turns her head and her grey eyes focus on my driving.

"It was awesome!" She exclaimed making my heart rate slow down.

I laugh slightly at how she responded.

"Do you want to hang out at my house for a couple of hours? I don't think Davis would mind," She asks me. I nod my head in agreement. Tyler might get worried why I won't come back earlier, but I'm my own person.

"Sweet," She said and looked out the window exposing her scar. I resisted the urge to not ask her and got my mind off things.

As we got closer to Remi's prestigious townhoused neighborhood hidden among Beverly Hills, we got stuck in traffic.

"Ugh, LA traffic sucks!" I exclaim hitting the wheel in frustration.

"Hey Josh, you're special you know that." Remi says changing the topic completely.

"Why?" I ask.

"You are the first person to meet me and not ask me about the scar lining my throat. Normally when I meet people, they ask me about it." She explained and turned her head to face me. I looked at her and smiled not wanting to ask her about it.

"I'm guessing you want to know?" She asks me and squirms in the passenger seat. I nod my head and pay my attention to her.

"I was seven years old and liked to climb trees to hide from the orphanage bullies. So one day I was chased into a large tree and the kids were waiting at the bottom for me to come down. After they left I needed to get down, but I missed a branch and fell down hitting every branch as I went down. But my neck was cut by a sharp branch on the way down so that's how I got my scar," She shivers after saying it all.

A car honks behind me and I pressed the gas to turn into her neighborhood but I never replied to her story.

"At least it wasn't to bad? Right?" I mentally face palm myself after saying that and turned into the gates of her neighborhood.

"Yah," was all Remi said and waved to the man at the gate. The steel gates opened slowly and revealed a large fountain I haven't noticed before.

"Oh, my house is right there...." She slows down talking and points to a white Fiat parked in her driveway.

"Um, I have no idea who's car that is, and it looks new," She says with her eyes wide open.

I park on the side street in front of her townhouse and it looked like and eye sore compared to the other fancy cars Parked on the street.

We entered her house and Davis ran up to Remi smiling like and idiot.

"Hey, Rem, sorry about your crappy Jeep gone, I got you a Fiat. It is yours to keep," He says proudly and waits for Remi to hug him. I look at Remi who looks dumbfounded and runs up and tackles Davis crashing to the ground. I wish she could do that to me.

"Get off you fat ass!" Davis says and struggles to get Remi off of him.

"Never!" Screams Remi and pins Davis to the ground.

Davis stops struggling and quickly tricks Remi to get off of him.

"How dare you?" Remi exclaims and walks up beside me.

Davis shrugs his shoulders and walks to what looks like the kitchen.

"Who wants tea and cakes?" Davis asks and sets out multiple mini cakes on the marbled countertop, followed by three China mugs.

"Everybody does, okay I'm making strawberry tea," Davis says and starts to brew the drink.

"I need to show you something, follow me." Remi tells me and leads me through the modern house. An indoor fountain was on the wall and a large curved tv took up most space in the living room.

She leads me onto a large balcony with a hot tub in the corner and chairs spread out. The view was amazing, the way the moon was glowing on Remi made me even more in love with her.

The view was of LA and the city looked ten times bigger. I looked down and we were leaning on the glass railing of the balcony. At the bottom was a deep looking pool.

"Dude, for a town house this is giant!" I say and look up and down getting a feel of where this place was.

"Well, my step mother was really rich and when she died she gave the house and money to Davis and I. But since Davis was a director in New York City he just moved here and became a director." She explained everything and walked with me around the large area.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." I scratch the back of my head and Wai t for her to speak.

"TEA IS READY!" Davis screams from inside signaling us to come inside.

We walk inside and the TV is on a news channel.

"Come, sit." Davis points to the high chairs sitting next to the counter filled with sweets and three mugs with warm liquid sitting in them.

I take a seat in the bar stool and I grab a mug and take a sip.

"It's good," I compliment Davis' tea making skills.

"Thank you, try the cakes. I didn't make them but Stacy made them," He says and blushes a little bit when he said Stacy.

"Davis' crush made the cakes," Remi laughs and takes a sip of tea and reaches for a lime colored cake.

"Shut up." Davis muttered under his breath and took a seat across from us.

"So. Remi, Josh what did you two do all day?" Davis asks and grabs a colorful square cake and began eating it.

"We went to the fair," Remi says and takes a bite out of her cake. I go and grab a mini cake from the middle and it is a round chocolate cake.

"That's it?" Davis asks with disbelief.

"We met yesterday, what do you think we did?" Remi asks towards Davis with a little bit of venom in her tone.

"That you finally lost your virginity," Davis says and takes a calm sip of tea.

Remi's eyes pop wide open and chokes on her tea and my cheeks get really warm.

"Awe Josh is blushing," Davis laughs and focuses his attention on the TV.

My phone vibrates signaling a twitter message and I open up the app to find the picture of me and the blonde girl kissing. The caption said,

@joshuadun has a new girlfriend?!

It was posted by some celebrity gossip account. I show it to Remi who is done yelling at Davis and sees the picture. She chokes on her tea again.

"Dude, why would someone do that?" Remi said with anger in her voice.

"Lemme see," Davis asks across the counter and stretches out his hand for the phone. I give it to him and he scoffs at it.

"I smell bullshit, I hate those annoying gossip accounts. I was on one once, it was not pretty. Someone took a picture of me and Remi hugging after her theatrical performence," Davis says and lets go of my phone. He focused his attention back to the TV and sipped his tea.

Meanwhile Remi finally stopped choking on her tea, and guess what came on the TV, the same gossip website with a picture of me and the teenager kissing and the people were talking about it.

Remi and Davis started to choke on their tea.

"You guys need to learn to not choke on your drinks," I laugh out.

"Never!" Davis screams and skips away to what looks like the basement.

"He's going to his man cave," Remi says and turns the TV off. I had to silence my phone because many notifications are blowing it up.

"Follow me, it's pretty cool there." Remi says and grabs my wrist. She drags me down glass steps and a familiar song is played in a surround song system.

The Mighty Fall.

"Yasss, fall out boy!" Remi screams and runs around the large area.

I look around and see multiple instruments here and there throughout the room and Davis was playing a Bass in the corner of the room.

Remi took a seat on the red leather couch Davis sat in and sat right next to Remi and watched Davis' skills.

After he played the unfamiliar tune we clapped very sophisticated. We ended up laughing in the end.

My phone started to ring and I took it out of my pocket and saw I had ten missed calls from Tyler and he's calling me right now.

"Hey guys can you turn off the music?" I ask as my phone rings in my hand. Davis nods and the music turns off.

"Hey Tyler,"

"Where have you been all day?!"

"Places,"

"And dude, that picture of you and that girl are everywhere? What happend?"

"I swear to god this is how it went, she came up to me for an autograph, I gave it to her but she pulled me back in for a kiss and sheforced me to do it. Then she and her possy took a picture of it from the bushes and ran off. That's how it went."

"Who's the other girl?"

"Remi, she's a friend I met at the stargazing thing yesterday,"

It hurt saying that she's just a "friend" I obviously wanted us to be a thing.

"Okay, get home so we can sort this through, okay?"

"Okay,"

"Bye,"

I hung up before I could say bye back to Tyler.

"I gotta go and sort this whole situation out," I say to Remi. She stands up and leads me upstairs to my car.

"It was nice hanging out with you, sorry all this happend," She says to me as we stood outside of my car.

"Sadly it did happen. Thanks for the cake and tea I enjoyed it." I reponded back to her.

"Bye," I say and wave to Remi ad I get into my drivers seat.

"Bye, Josh." Remi says and waves goodbye. I watch her walk across the grass and into her house. The door shut behind her and I drove away to Tyler to fix the whole problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.8K 48
"You have an incredible voice." "Thanks, Red." /Trigger Warning\ ((SO MUCH FLUFF))
28.3K 1.1K 52
Not everything in this world is cute stuffies and cuddles while watching late night movies. *completed* [trigger warning] highest ranking: #181 in me...
564 117 27
A Tyler Joseph story in 27 parts. Updated daily. If you're dipping under don't ever hesitate to reach out. And if you don't have a physical Josh...
79.2K 2.8K 30
Tyler Joseph is a teen who has no will to live. He thinks he's lost every reason to live, until he meets Josh Dun. Josh, who is still dealing with hi...