Unmended

By SincerelyAddicted

Naruto lost his parents in a car crash. He is suffering from depression and anxiety. He feels trapped with no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
***Sequel***
A/N

Chapter 11

5.9K 244 316
By SincerelyAddicted

Sasuke

My alarm clock woke me up rather early. I rolled over in my blankets and looked over at the flashing time that mocked me ever so slightly telling me to get my lazy ass up and get dressed. My vision blurred with sleep and the warm blankets were threatening to pull me back into a never ending sleep.

"Sasuke get up, I'm taking you to school today, since I'm working there now." My eyes shot open and I shook my head.

"Oh god no." He looked over at me and glared daggers.

"You wouldn't be embarrassed of your brother, would you?" I gulped and shook my head no. Just scared that's all. He smiled and clapped his hands together.

"Alright then it's settled, I'm taking you to school." I rolled my eyes and tsked.

"Bipolar much"I mumbled underneath my breath. He walked over to me and jerked me up by my shirt collar.

"What was that?" I shook my head and waved my hands around in a dismissing motion.

"Nothing, nothing" he shot me one last glare and dropped me on the ground.

"Hurry up and get dressed then. We don't need to be late." He smiled and slowly walked out of my room.

"Hn" I stood up and dusted myself off, not that there was dust on me in the first place. I grabbed my school uniform and threw it on, leaving the tie loose around my neck. I walked over to my mirror and styled my hair into what Naruto called the duck butt. I smiled at the thought of my dobe playing with the sides of my hair. After I fixed my hair, I made up my bed and picked up my dirty clothes. I always made sure that my room was clean before I left for school.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen where Itachi was fixing waffles in the toaster. I watched as he put them in and waited for them to pop up. He stood still and carefully watched the toaster like his life depended on it.

When the waffles popped up, Itachi let out a Yelp and was holding onto his chest. I put my hand up to my mouth to stifle my laughter, but it didn't help much. Itachi looked over at me and his face was red with embarrassment.

"Your the only man alive to get scared by a toaster." I laugh aloud and he glared, taking the golden brown waffles out of the toaster.

"Shut up Sasuke." He handed me a waffle and pushed me out the door. I smiled and put the waffle in my mouth as did Itachi.

"Gegt ign" I tilted my head in confusion and waited for him to fully swallow the waffle.

"I said get in." I ah'ed and opened the door to Itachi's car. I sat down on the black leather seats and buckled up. Itachi smiled and put on his sun glasses, even though the sun wasn't out. I rolled my eyes and continued to finish up my tasty freezer waffle.

Once me and Itachi got to school, I slowly stepped out of the car and made a run for it. I dashed through the crowds of students and into the hell hole, also know as, school. After I felt like I had walked far enough, I started to walk to my first period class;the place where I get to see my Naruto.

Thinking back our teacher was really old. She always fell asleep and failed to teach us anything, basically a pile of wrinkles. But hey! I'm not here to tell her how to live her life. When I walked into the classroom, everyone was gathered around the teachers podium and excited whispers erupted from the fascinated students.

"Tsk" I rolled my eyes in annoyance and sat down at my desk, at least the fangirls weren't shouting at me today. I looked over towards Naruto's desk,but he wasn't there. It was empty. I looked around the room, but I couldn't spot blonde, spiky hair anywhere. I started to panic and bit my lip. I wanted to get up and look for him, but the bell had already rang.

"Alright, Alright everyone take their seats." I felt my stomach churn and I tried to keep calm, as I realized what all the excitement was about.

"Yes Uchiha-Sensei," the girl students chimed. I keep my head resting on top of my hands and glared holes into the now smirking teacher. His eyes wondered the room and he ah'ed when they landed in me. I gulped down the lump in my throat and tried to keep my Uchiha coolness in check.

"As you all know, my name is Itachi Uchiha, and I'm your new teacher." He smiled and the girls let out oo's and awe's, but his eyes remained on me.

"And Sasuke is my little brother, so I expect you to treat him with kindness." I glared at him while trying to figure out his master plan to embarrass me. He slowly walked over to me and was now standing right in front of me.

The students eyes followed his every movement and sweat dripped down the side of my face. We stared intently at each other as he inched closer to my face pinched my face. My face went red and the girls went crazy.

"My baby brother is so cute." He smirked and walk back to his podium smiling.

"Now then, take out your texts books and turn to page 69.". Oh god help me through this day because after school, I have a boyfriend to go visit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 14.3K 21
Sasunaru. Yaoi. Be warned. Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke. Team 7 goes on a mission, but when something happens and Naruto disappears, what wi...
16.7K 593 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
29.7K 1.2K 31
Naruto is a single father moving into a new neighborhood with his son for a fresh start. What happens when his neighbor happens to be his beautiful e...
497K 17.3K 27
Naruto is now attending the best school money can buy... And he hates it. He feels like it's a place where anything and everything can go wrong... ...