Chapter 3

Naruto's Pov

I woke up to the sun's ray beaming in through the window. I slowly sat up and stretched my tired muscles, but flinched when I felt the muscle in my wrist stretch. Right, I forgot. I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes.

"Jiraiya!" I yelled and then heard loud heavy footsteps come down the hall.

"What." He looked terrible. His eyes had rings, every shade of black and grey. His hair stuck up in every direction, much like mine. I sighed.

"So your not a morning person, note to self. Anyways, what do I wear for school?" He lifted his hand and pointed to the dresser in the corner of the room and there laid a school uniform.

"Sorry I forgot to give it to you yesterday, so I laid it over there and thought you would find it." I nodded my head and he turned away and walked back down the hall. I waited until the heavy footsteps ceased, before I got up to get dressed. I looked out the window and into the sky.
  Mom, Dad, wish me good luck. I smiled and flung  blankets off of my body and hauled myself out of bed. I picked up the school uniform, white button-up shirt, navy blue sweater with the school crest, a red tie, and dress pants. I lazily put them on, but left the tie loose around my neck so it doesn't choke me. I looked in the mirror, at my wild hair, and turned away knowing I couldn't tame it. I put my phone in my back pocket and walked out the door, saying goodbye to Jirayia as I did so. I inhaled the fresh summer air, and recalled the directions i had gotten from Jirayia before leaving. It was no more than a ten minute walk from his home. When I got to the school, I noticed it was a lot smaller than my other one, and the kids gave me evil glares, but the one that actually scared the shit out of me, was the one coming from a boy with black eyes and hair. He seemed disinterested in the fact their was a new kid, so i paid no attention to him at all. I gulped and ignored the hateful eyes that burned into the back of my head. I looked around for the administers office, so I could get my class schedule and meet my teacher, but I couldn't find it. The tiled halls just blended in with each other and it felt like I was going in circles. I backed into the wall, and sunk down to the floor. I let my head fall into my arms an I let out a loud sigh.

"I can't find it." I Ruffled my hair in frustration and somebody tapped me on my shoulder. I looked up to see a man with silver hair and a black half-face mask. He held out his hand and smiled at me causing soft wrinkles to form in the corner of his eyes.

"Need some help." I nodded my head and blushed in embarrassment.

"I need help finding the administrators office." He nodded his head and gently pulled me up from the ground and began walking up the hall.

"We're here." He opened the door for me with another smile, and weirdly enough, it made me feel a little bit better. I whispered a silent thank you and went inside. The room was white and had a floral dated rug. There was a desk in the middle of the room and bookshelves lined the walls.

"Hello there you must be Uzumaki Naruto, our new student. I'm Tsunade." I turned to a lady with low blonde pig-tails that rested on her shoulders. She looked me up and down.

"Yes ma'am I'm Uzumaki Naruto." I looked down at my feet hoping to escape her. She began typing on her computer and printed out a couple of papers. It took a while for her to sign and stamp a couple of them, but after she was done, she stood up from her chair and handed me a class schedule.

"Follow me." she walked over to a filing cabinet and pulled out pieces of white paper with my name on it.

"Come on, this way." Tsunade pointed towards the left hall and took me by my hand, while I stumbled down the hall to keep up with her fast pace. She pulled me along side her all the way to my new class room.

"This is it. Let me know if you have anymore trouble. You know where to find me." She slid the door open and shoved me inside. The entire class turned to stare. I felt shivers go through my spine, and suddenly i felt my hands begin to clam up on me.

"Sorry for the interruption, but this is your new student Uzumaki Naruto." I stood awkwardly at the door and awaited any new instructions.

"Umm I'm Uzumaki Naruto." I couldn't help but to stutter, my throat was dry and my palms were really sweaty. I was one hell of a nervous wreak. I slightly looked up to see people talking amongst themselves. I imagine they are already talking about me. I gulped and looked back up to the familiar man that helped me either. He stood at his podium and assessed me father.

"I'm Kakashi-Sensei nice to meet you Naruto." I greeted him with a smile and a nod.
"Well then Naruto, why don't you go have a seat next to Sasuke, the gloomy one in the back, and we'll continue the lesson." He pointed to the black haired boy I noticed earlier this morning. All the kids in the class room gave me dirty looks as I took my seat. I slowly sat down in my desk and looked over at Sasuke. At first glance, anyone could tell that he was inhumanly beautiful. He made eye contact with me and caught me staring.

"Like what you see." I gasped and my face went a red. No one has ever talked to me this way, and it really caught me off guard. He looked back over towards the window with a smirk-fully satisfied that he had gained a reaction from me. We sat in silence for the rest of the class, and i began to wonder what kind of person he really was.
Sasuke huh.