In The Dark Mist

By Rialoves1D

Kendall waited on the stand for him to arrive, it was raining heavily and instead of him a stranger appeared... More

The Stand
In The Room
Found Her!
The Album
Mistake
Luke
The Phone
Trouble Trouble
Finding the perfect dress
The guest
Later
The Male Figure
The Party
The Unexpected Person
Meeting Liam
The Letter Of Doom
The Letter of Doom continued.
Why?
The Promise
Sorry
The Ugly Truth
Feelings
Don't Joke Around with Me
Evil plan and Christmas Time
The Christmas Gift
Continuation of Christmas Present.
Never
Never (Continued)
Total Disaster
Please Don't Go Away!
Please Don't Go Away (Continued)
Heartbroken
One More Day
A Big Suprise
A Big Suprise (Continued)
Memories
A Welcome Back
The Last Chapter

The Kiss

142 15 3
By Rialoves1D

Harry's POV
-----------------------
I saw Stella talking with Beyoncé. I went towards to her. As she saw me, I leaned in and our lips touched. I kissed her. I never felt like this before when I kissed her. It was more magical.

Kendall's POV
------------------------
Harry smashed his lips onto mine, our mouths moved in sync. It fit like two perfect pieces. Whenever I kissed Josh I felt fireworks, but when I kissed Harry, I felt like we two were the only people on the world. I never felt like this before kissing anyone. Oh my god! I just remembered, I kissed Harry, another guy, not my boyfriend. Oh no! I cheated on Josh! I am the worst girlfriend ever. After me and Harry disconnected our lips, I wasn't satisfied, I wanted more. I wanted him to kiss me. I knew it was wrong. He wasn't in love with me, he was in love with Stella, and I had a boyfriend. I feel so guilty of cheating on Josh. If he gets to know will he ever help me? I sighed. I took a peak at my watch, it was 3:00 am! Jesus, we needa go home. I said to Harry," Harry listen, it's time to go home. We are really late and you need to get rest!" He looked at me as if I was a nutcase. He said," Sorry, I am in no position to drive, we can spend the night at Liam's place, oh I forgot to introduce you to Liam, come let's go." He held my hand and our fingers intertwined, I was blushing. Though Harry could be very mean when he was angry, he did have sweet side too. A vey sweet one. Stella sure was a lucky lady.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...
Always By I

Fanfiction

8.5K 211 8
It's about Harry and Kendall.
299K 7.4K 39
TW: made in 2014. your typical story where a teenaged girl gets kidnapped by the popular boy band, one direction.
16.2K 213 21
By being a good samaratin one night in a dark alley in the city, Jenna learned quickly, that no good deed goes unpunished. But by being kidnapped wit...