Cousins / A Joe Sugg and Zoe...

By SuggLover_

Leah is a huge fan of ThatcherJoe and Zoella, she has met both of them at book tours and she loves all YouTub... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

1.3K 38 0
By SuggLover_

"Good morning!" I woke up to Joe's faint voice. I must have left autoplay on all night again. I looked down at the floor and I was surprised to see that my laptop was shut but Joe's voice continued. Then I heard another voice, Alfie talking to Joe.

---------------------

I'd told Alfie and Joe not to vlog me until I'd got ready. It was a lovely day so I was wearing some ripped denim shorts, a grey tank top, a checkered shirt as a jacket and white converse. I was just waiting for Zoe to come and do my makeup. I couldn't believe it, Zoe Sugg had offered to do my makeup!

Knock, knock!

"Come in," I said. Zoe walked in and laid her her makeup bag on my bed and grabbed mine from the side.

"Right then. Let's get started!" Zoe beamed excitedly.

20 minutes later, I stood admiring my makeup in the mirror. It was beautiful, blended perfectly. She'd put an amazing silvery eye, contoured perfectly and to top it all off added a pale pink MAC lipstick. I could never afford any of that makeup!

"I love it! Thank you so much, it's amazing," I exclaimed to Zoe.

"No problem! I was wondering, would you like to keep that lipstick. It suits you so much," Zoe asked.

"Thank you so much!" I couldn't stop smiling. Could this get any better?

"Are you excited?" Zoe questioned.

"Yes!" I answered as I grabbed my bag and we made our way downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...