Manan Pyar Ho Jaye Ga

SweetInara23 tarafından

It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns... Daha Fazla

Character sketches
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Apologies
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Cover And 50 K
Chapter 22
Characters and New Cover
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 23

18.7K 1.1K 59
SweetInara23 tarafından

Mr Gupta's Office

Fab 5 and Abhimanyu reached there.

Mr Gupta : Hello kids I was expecting you all.

Abhimanyu : Uncle please tell us as much as you know so that I can stop my mom and dii.

Mr Gupta : sure kids but I am very much tensed about Nandini 's marriage with that criminal Harshad.

Fab 5 Smirked and looked at each other.

Mukti : You don't have to worry about that now

Cabir : we have handled it so Nandini 's marriage thing is not a matter of tension right now.

Abhimanyu and Mr Gupta looked confusingly at them

Abhimanyu : What do you mean ?

Alya : Do you really think we'll leave that jerk bast**d after what he did to Nandini.

Mr Gupta : What did you do to him ?

Manik : Don't worry We taught him a Small lesson in Fab 5 style.

Fab 5 had their famous smirk on their faces. While Abhi and Mr Gupta were gaping at them.

Abhimanyu : But what did you guys do to him?

Cabir : Patience my boy patience you'll come to know about it when we return home back.
Mr. Gupta will you please proceed

Mr. Gupta : Would you mind calling me Uncle beta ? Don't be so formal you are like Abhi and Nandu to me.

Fab 5 smiled and nodded in yes.

Mr Gupta: so tell me what exactly should I tell you ?

Manik : Everything about Nandini's past , her parent's death, everything.

Mr Gupta : Sure my kids and Abhimanyu beta I never told you this frankly speaking I never trusted because you were son of Aruna Murthy ( Chachi) you but eventually now I trust you because I know you are not like her. Please be strong while listening about bad karma of your family

Abhimanyu sadly nodded in yes

Mr Gupta : So ,Mahesh Murthy Nandu's father was my best friend. He was the famous business tycoon of that time He had left his hometown Mangalore and came to Mumbai with His wife Vidhi Murthy because Krishna and Aruna Murthy (Chacha & Chachi ) threw them out of the house because they wanted all the ancestor's property. Even after his mother's pleads to stop Mahesh without any argument left the house & came to Mumbai He achieved his success by his own hard work. His Older brother Krishna Murthy - Nandini 's Chacha as in Abhi's father stayed in Mangalore with his wife,children and mother and continued his family business and claimed the whole property as his.

One day Krishna faced a big loss in business, so much big loss that he was under debts he had to sell his ancestors house and farms to cleared them. He became completely bankrupt and finally after having no choice asked help to Mahesh.

Mahesh and Vidhi were kind hearted and Mahesh loved his mother a lot when he came to know that his mother was suffering he instantly agreed to help them so they all came to Mumbai and stayed in Murthy mansion. Nandini and Rishabh were very small at that time__

Manik interrupted : Rishabh ?

Mr Gupta : Nandini 's younger brother

Fab 5 : What ?

Manik : Nandini has a brother Where is now ?

Mr Gupta sadly : he is no more

All felt bad listening to this

Manik : But how all this happened I mean Nandini never mentioned his name.

Mr Gupta : it was a shock for her beta well nobody knows how he died its a mystery for all. You'll come to know when I proceed further in story.

Manik : ok

Mr Gupta : So when Krishna along with Aruna , Soha , Abhi , Amms - Mahesh's mother, came to Mumbai, Aruna and Krishna did a big melodrama for asking apology and begged Mahesh and Vidhi for forgiveness and they both accepted it.

Mahesh even offered work to Krishna( Chacha ). Everyone thought that they changed. They all were living happily. BUT one day Rishabh went missing, someone kidnapped that little boy for money. Kidnappers demanded for a big amount of money and asked both Mahesh and Vidhi to come at an isolated place with money and threatened them not to inform police or else they'll kill Rishabh.

Mahesh arranged money and was about to leave with Vidhi just then some of his sources informed him something which I don't know till now but after that Mahesh immediately called me and asked me change his WILL.

He left with Vidhi of course after arranging secret private security which followed them. Before going he had asked me to take care of Nandu and Amms and they left, they left for ever. They never came back after that. Police informed us that in their way they met with an accident and they died on the spot and Rishabh was killed by kidnappers. We never got Rishabh's body only Police told us that he died.

After Their death Nandini was shattered her whole family her parents her brother whom she loved beyond her own life died on the same day. She stopped talking and locked herself in a room for two days then Abhi and Amms helped her to become normal.

( Mr. Gupta and Abhi's eyes became moist after reminiscing Nandini 's condition).

But Aruna and Soha showed her true colors and started torturing Nandini but Amms stood in between as a pillar. Krishna and Aruna tried their best to transfer the property on their name but because of the NEW WILL they could do nothing.

Abhi : What are you saying Uncle how can Dad (Chacha) do this he loves and cares for Nandu Right.

Mr Gupta :He is a biggest player beta he is showing fake sympathy to get Nandini 's concern but in reality he is the master mind behind all this I have a strong doubt that he is the person behind Rishabh's kidnapping and Mahesh and Vidhi's accident.

All : How is this possible ?

Abhimanyu angrily : No uncle this can't happen my dad is a good man you can't say such words for him do you understand, he loves Nandu more than Soha Di ok. Can't you see how much he cares for her.

Mukti : yes uncle have also seen he always takes care of Nandini and helps her.

Fab 5 nodded in yes to support what Mukti said.

Mr Gupta : then my kids even you have fallen for his trap.

Saying so he took out an old file from his Almirah and showed it to them that file had all the records of corruption which Krishna did in Murthy industries while working under Mahesh and also a file showed that currently he is doing illegal works secretly under the name of Murthy industries which he is handling right now after Mahesh's death.

All were shocked and ABHIMANYU was beyond shocked to see his father whom he considered his ideal is in real a criminal. A lone tear escaped from his eyes Manik saw it and took him in a hug which was much needed by him.

Abhimanyu in a chocking voice
: I can't believe this it means when I wished to join business he sent me to handle US branch so that I can not find out about his illegal business.

He turned to his friends and said:
Trust me guys I don't do such any such thing I'm not...

Saying so he broke into tears

Mukti : Are you mad Abhi of course we trust you we know you are not like them. Right guys?

Fab4 : Yesss

Fab 5 engulfed him into a group hug and that poor boy cried his heart out Mukti was in tears seeing her love in such vulnerable state everyone else left the hug but Mukti tightened her hug which Abhi reciprocated hugging her very tightly.

Others were looking at them with a smile but Manik became a bit suspicious seeing their passionate hug but Cabir coughed loudly to bring Mukti out of her trance she realised her position and broke the hug and blushed now even Druv and Alya became suspicious but Cabir handled the situation.

Cabir : but Uncle why Nandini's Chacha behave so nicely with her. Nandini loves him a lot.

Mr Gupta : Real reason behind his sweet behavior is a mystery for me as well.

Druv : and what happened to her Amms where is she ?

Mr Gupta : Another mystery my boy one morning Nandini found a letter which was by her Amms which said that she is going to Mangalore to meet their old relative and after that she also never came back.

Only strong person who saved Nandu from these evils also disappeared I searched for her like hell but couldn't find her.

__________________________________

Once again I'm late and I'm sorry for that I'm late because I went on vacation with my family and didn't get time to write. So forgive me for one more time and let me know how is this update.

Till then take care 😘

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

46K 3.5K 11
Hi guys this is a short story of our favourite couple manan . This story is about how manan fall in love and support each other in their hard times...
8.5K 786 21
this story of our favourite character manan. Two children who are neighbour and fell in love with each other truly later.
148K 4.9K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story
14.6K 955 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...