Twins and Bestfriends: Thug L...

By GoldenNarratives

Beauty and her Bestfriend met two boys that'll change their lives forever. Will they accept all the changes a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 22

73.6K 2.4K 255
By GoldenNarratives

Beauty's POV

After about 4 hours of a nap, I woke up. When I looked where Chanise was laying, she wasn't there. I got sick to my stomach. I search the living room, kitchen, my parents room, my bathroom, and I walked to my room. I cracked the door and peeped in. RJ was playing with Chanise. "You Uncle favorite little neice. But, what do you think I should tell your godmommy. I'm scared to tell her." Chanise giggled. I wonder what he's talking about. I just hope it's not bad. I opened the door all the way. "Hey." I said quietly. He didn't say anything back. I was getting aggravated.

RJ's POV

"Okay, fine. You don't wanna talk we don't have to talk." She said tapping her foot. "Just don't ask me for anything. I feel like you ont want me anymore cause I'm getting old to you. But when you find me talking to another person it'll be okay right? You really tripping. I just want a yes or no from you. Were you with me just to fuck?" She looked in my eyes for an answer. It was then that I had to tell her the truth. "No. I think I got somebody pregnant." She just glared at me and nodded her head. "You go stay with her then. When I get back I want you gone." She grabbed Chanise, her phone, keys, purse, baby bag and left.

After Beauty got up and went to take a shower,  I got a text from Meeka. She said she was pregnant with my baby. I didn't believe her until I thought about it. But we gone have to get a DNA test.

I started to get my shit. I shouldn't have taken her for granted.
_____________________________________________

Well there it is. Fan, vote, comment. Comment, vote, fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 8.6K 60
Read and find out.
45.4K 1.9K 42
~~The Drug Lords Sisters Series~~ Book 2 of 3. As They Grow Up They began to see whos truly their for them....But will Hearts fall to hard and others...
5.1K 309 29
Passion (Thug Passion) is Part two of Passion (Teenage Life). Be sure to read the first book Passion (Teenage Life) before this one so you don't get...
390K 15.8K 20
Same characters, MORE DRAMA... Read book 1 before you even touch chapter one..