Define Spy Girl || Seventeen...

Af MinScarlet

She's a girl that lost her family in the blink of eye without hints with a sudden conflicts. She use two iden... Mere

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
HEY I'M A CARAT!
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N !
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ON E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W EN T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y ON E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
SEVENTEEN FIRST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
10K READS !
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
F I F T Y S I X
F I F T Y S E V E N
F I F T Y E I G H T
F I F T Y N I N E
S I X T Y
L A S T C H A P T E R
E P I L O G U E
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R !
MY NEW BOOK!
NEW STORY YOU WANT ME TO WRITE? ♥️
˚* ❀ NEW WOOZI FANFIC

F I F T Y

6.2K 240 122
Af MinScarlet

Sena pov

"She is currently having an critical attack. The virus seems like it has spread into her other body. It is very dangerous. It can take her life too."

The doctor explained. My breathe hitched.

"But isn't she still on going the therapy? How can this happen?"

"I don't know what happen but she seems like she has taken the wrong medicine and the therapy makes her condition even worser." The doctor explained to me.

"Is there anything that can help her? Anything? I'm willing to pay for her side."

I quickly told the doctor. The doctor went quiet for a while. Seems like he is thinking for a way. Or I hope.

I was visiting Sungmin after I went to eat with Syu Oppa. When I come inside her room, she was struggling to breathe.

I become panic as I press the emergency button by her bed and keep calling for the doctor and nurses.

"Well?" I asked the doctor again.

"We can but with 60 to 40 percent for her to live and the surgery must went on within this week. Can you afford 1,250,000 wons?"

I choked. "1 million won???"

"Yes it's the cheapest I can give."

"I'll pay for it. Ju-just please save her."

The doctor nodded as he was about to walked away.

"Doctor! Wait wait." I called the doctor back.
"What is it Miss?" He replied me.

"Can you do me a favor? It's just a simple request." I look at the doctor.

"If it's not against of the doctor laws maybe I will but what is that you want to request?" The doctor nodded to me.

"If SungMin's family ask who paid for her surgery just tell them someone donated for her surgery. Can you promise me you will do that?" I asked using my poor low high pitched voice which result me having a voice like a dying cockcroach after seeing porn for the first time.

He doctor frowned to me.

"Eh why? Shouldn't it'll be great if we tell them the truth? Besides you're her brother's girlfriend if I'm not wrong."

I sighed.

"Yes, I know. I just don't want them to feel burdened?"

The doctor sighed.

"I will. You're such a great girlfriend. I wish I can find a girlfriend like you too."

I chuckled at the doctor's statement.

"I'm not~ I'm sure you'll find yourself a great partner soon, Dr. Minseok."

"I hope so."

"Haha yes I will check on SungMin. Thank you again Doctor."

"Oh yeah go on check on her. I'll be in my room. You can press the emergency button if there's anything."

I nodded to the doctor as he walked away.

I opened the door of SungMin's hospital room and saw she is sleeping after taking many kind of injection.

I smiled painfully. How can a little girl experiences this in such a young age? Sometimes I feel insecure looking how she is strong fighting through this.

I sat on a chair beside her bed. I use my hand to support my face staring at her. I can feel her pain.

Like other people said, if you look at someone who's in pain and you're in pain too looking at them in pain, then imagine how the pain is pain more to them.

'Pain, pain, pain'

That word keep repeating in my head. I hold SungMin's hands.

"You will recover, SungMin. That's not a hope. But it's a fact. You will. There's no in between. I promise you."

"Thanks for giving me your support Unnie."

I jumped when I heard SungMin talked. She laughed but stop in he middle becuase of the pain she received.

"I thought you were asleep! Gosh I would have faint earlier Choi SungMin."

I rubbed my chest up and down in surprised. She smiled at my actions.

"Unnie. I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Actually, there's someone behind all of this."

I frozed in my place.

"What do you mean?"

"I was just closing my eyes, then I saw a shadow comes in quietly, so I pretend a sleep but then she unplugged the machine that support my heart. I can't breathe properly and that moment when you came, she quickly hide herself."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I accidentally raised my voice to her.

"I-Im sorry SungMin. This is a serious matter. I need you to be protect 24/7. I will find someone to look after you." I panic.

"But Unni---"

"No excuses Choi SungMin." She kept quiet. I called for the nurses.

"Please look after her until I come back. DON'T leave her alone even a second. I'll give you tips so no worries."

The two nurse nodded in unison.

"Alright miss."

"Please look after her really carefully. Someone wants to sabotaged her so please."
"We will miss, don't worry." One of the nurse said. I nodded in thankful.

"I'll be back okay SungMin? Just stay here and wait for me. Don't go anywhere without this two nurses. You hear me?"

SungMin nodded. I patted her head and leave the room.

I clenched ny fist in anger. Who the hell would do that to SungMin? If she is related to me I'm going to burn them down.

"Excuse me where is the cctv room?" I asked the woman from the front desk.

""That way miss." She point ahead of me.

"Okay thank you."

"You're welcome miss."

I walked to the cctv room and knocked on the door. A fat security opens the door and he was eating burgerS. Yes, there's an S.

"Can I check the cctv?"

"I'm sorry miss but--"

"Just let me in or I report to the hospital that you didn't do your work right."

"....get in."

I smirked in victory and get in the room. I checked the cctv around two hours before I arrived here.

There's a suspicious girl walk in the hospital. She was looking around consciously and went to a higher floor.

I switched the cctv to SungMin's floor. There she was, walked out from the elevator and entered SungMin's room.

In SungMin's room, she carefully removed the plug to SungMin's breathe supporter. My blood boiled.

'How the fuck did this security not to see that?'

I look at the security and glare at him.

"You saw that? What are you doing with your job? Eating? That person almost kill my sister! You're not doing your job right."

I almost let out all my anger towards the security. The security had his eyes widened at the scene happened in SungMin's room.

"Im-im sorry miss. I really didn't notice a person did that to your sister. I am very sorry." The security bowed to me.

I sighed and just doing my work.

I copied the cctv video into my phone as a future evidence. The security quietly stand beside looking at what I'm doing.

"Wait miss!" I looked back as the security called me.

"How did you know that there's a camera in this hospital's patient room?"

"It's obvious there's a camera there. Why?" I looked at the security weirdly.

"Oh nothing I'm just asking because all the patients here don't know that there's a camera there."

"What."

"..."

"You mean the camera I saw in every crook in this hospital was suppose to be a secret or what."

"Yes, I mean it is for our every patient's safety." He replied me.

"????" I gave him my infamous question face.

"As you can see, the cameras here are all small and people won't realize that there's a camera here but in hallway, people would usually know there's cameras."

"And the patient room?"

"For the patient room, we thought all patients and visitors didn't know there's a camera because it's small and a bit hard to find, that's why I'm surprised when you know there's a camera."

'That means the troublemaker doesn't know there's a camera in SungMin's room? Great, this is my opportunity. Thank god they didn't know about the camera or else I won't know nothing about what happened to SungMin.'

I thought deeply.

"Ah thank you and please do your job well. Don't do this to other patients too. It will risk their lives." I told the security and leave the room.

I walked out of the hospital and wore my grey mask. I put my hand into my hoodie pocket and walked away.

I dialled Jackson's number while waiting for a taxi.

"Hello mei?"

"Jackson, I went to SungMin hospital just now and SungMin almost die because of an sabotage. Luckily, I arrive right on the time. I'll send you the video."

"WHAT? SUNGMIN-----ASDFGHJKL. Wait, where did you get the video though?"

"I'll tell you later at the company. For now, find out the girl who did it."

"AYY AYY MADAM!"

I hung up my phone. I talk with Jackson in traditional cantonese because there's maybe who followed or spied on me.

A taxi arrived and I ride it.

"To xxxx please." I politely told the drive as the driver nodded his monodly. I sit there in suspicious.

Why does the driver looks tense though? And young too...

I can see his sweating a bit. I scrunched my nose. I lean my body in and closed my eyes a bit.

The driver drove the taxi fast out of sudden. I remain my sleeping face eventhough I'm not sleeping.

I opened my eyes and look outside. My heart thumped. This is not the way to the company.

'This driver is trying to kidnapped me..'

He must be working with someone else despite all the sweats and nervous he felt.
I knew it.

"Erm, can we stop to a nearby toilet? I need to pee." I put on an innocent voice acting like I don't know where are we.

The taxi nodded like a robot would do.

"B-be right there miss." He stuttered but remained calm.

'I need to get away from here. This must be Im JaeJin's.'

The taxi stopped and I carefully brought my bag with me and went out of the car.

"Miss! You take your bag with you too?" The taxi driver panickly asked me.

"Ah yes. I'm on period right now. I need to change erm you know." I bluntly said that to him when I'm not even on my period.

The driver looks fluttered.

"I'll wait here." He said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Give me your name and number so that I can call you after I done. I might be long to change."

I asked him to cover my plans. He nodded and gave me a card.

Kihyun
938632-74-xxxxx
887453
Works at xxxxxx

'Oh he's a lot older than me.' I thought looking at his Id.

"I'll be back." I smiled to the driver. I swear I can see him flustered.

I walked normally to the toilet as I can sense him staring at me. I entered the toilet and quickly change to my extra red shirt.

I slipped out of my hoodie and wore the red shirt. I let my hair down and walked out of the toilet while looking down pretending I was adjusting my shirt with my hair covering my face.

There's the driver, Kihyun, were standing in front of the toilet for me but a bit far. I walked past him checking my shirt.

He was trying to find me. I quickly hide behind of the stalls there.

I could see him panickly looked around trying to find me. He looked at his watch and looked at the toilet I entered earlier.

I examined him. He scratched the back of his head and call someone. Seems like he's arguing with the one he call.

He hung up and went towards the stall I'm in. I quickly walked to back of the stall.

"Excuse me if a guy asked if saw a girl who features like me, tell me you didn't saw me. Please. He's dangerous." I told the owner lady of the stall.

"Oh my god really? Okay okay hide in there." The lady ushered to hide. I went to where she points me to hide and hide.

"Hello, do you happen to see a girl at this height and had her hair in a ponytail and brought a grey back with her?"

I hear the driver's voice. Oh wow he can talk normally. Thought he was a robot.

"I'm sorry, sir. I haven't see a tall girl like what you said." The lady answered. Thank god.

"Really? Oh thank you for the info." I heard footsteps lightly walked away. I wait for a few minutes and walked out.

I bowed deeply to the lady in thankful.

"Thank you so much Ahjumma."

"You're welcome. You're going? It's not safe." She worriedly said to me.

"It's okay. I'll be fine. Thank you again. I'll be going." She nodded.

I looked out carefully and ran out of the stall. I ran far away from there and stop when I think I'm already far from the taxi driver.

*ting!*

'Yeobo! How are you today? Are you healthy or sick today? I'm on a break right now. So I take this chance to message you. I miss you :'('
-Coups

I laughed at his cute message. I miss him too. He work hard. Their debut was a successful. I'm so proud of them.

'Yeobo? Haha yah if you're on a break, you should take a rest. I'm fine don't worry. I'm not okay ..'
-Me.

'You're not okay???? Why? Tell me Jung Jae In.'
-Coups

"I'm not okay because I'm worried about you of course! Don't over work yourself. Your fans will get worry so does other boys. Tell them I said hi and i love your performances but you must look after you heath too.'
-Me.

'Yes mom. I will. Don't worry. My fans would definitely worried about me. But you must be the most worry person right? Right? Kekeke. Oh! Break is over. I'll text you next time! Love you!.'
-Coups

'Okay work hard Coups-ah .'
-Me.

I walked and walked until I arrive our company. My legs are aching. I took a sit on the sofa inside the company's front counter room.

I wiped my sweat. I punch my legs lightly to ease the cramp I got. I lean on the sofa and close my eyes for a while.

'SungMin!'

I quickly open my eyes back to find SungJong Oppa infornt of me. I accidentally bumped my head to him because he literally set his face infront my face.

"AWW!" We shouted in unison.

"Oppa wtf." I groaned.

"Don't curse at me you brat." He slapped my mouth.

"Ack!" I cupped my mouth. That stings.

"Since when you did arrive here?" He asked as he casually took a sit beside me.

"Since I was born." I sarcastically said while leaning on the sofa again and closed my eyes.

"Why you little--"

"No cursing Oppa. It's not good." I open my eyes and smiled innocently to him.

He glared at me and mutters incorrect words under his breathes.

"I just arrived." I answer his previous question.

He was about to replied me but then Jackson came.

"Oh Sena-yah!"

"Hey Jack." I tiredly answered him.

"Come, meet me in my room." He reached his hand for me and help me to stand up.

"I'll go first, Oppa. Annyeong~" I waved good bye to SungJong Oppa tiredly. He waved back to me and told me take a good rest. I just nodded to him.

Jackson and I entered his room. I sit on the sofa and watched the tv in his small living room. Jackson walked out of the kitchen holding two colas.

"The girl you told me to search is Im Yoona."
He told me as he sat beside offering me one of the colas.

"Im Yoona??" I gaped at him. He nodded.

"Surprising isn't it? I know. I was like that too earlier." He answered me while his eyes still fixed to the tv.

"But why her? I thought the girl must be working for Im JaeJin." I told him.

"Don't you get it? She's working for that pig man of course what else." He looked at me as he said.

Realization starts to hits me. Oh yeah. My eyes widened as Jackson's eyes widened too. Did he just mocked me?

I slapped his arm. "Yah!"

"Don't you think they are related?" I asked Jackson.

"How the hell they would related you stup--- wait oh yeah I think they are." He groaned at first but then everything clicks.

His eyes widened in realization. I widened my eyes to him too to annoyed him. He glares.

"You think she's his daughter or just his relatives?" I asked him again.

"I'm not sure. It can be his relatives and how the hell he found them I don't know or it could be his daughter. I don't think she's his daughter though." Jackson explained. I nodded.

Silence starting to filled in. We just watch the tv.

"I was about to get kidnapped just now on the way here." I decided to broke the cold air.

"What? Then why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be kidnapped?" He stupidly asked me.

"Wang Jackson..." I sighed. He laughed.

"Okay okay I was just joking. Continue continue." He ushered me to continue my story.

"After I call you, I went to ride a taxi and the taxi driver were so tense and weird. How can I not be suspicious? So I told him to stop because I need to pee. He stopped and I ran away the end yay." I explained to him with no tone.

"Well nothing dangerous." Jackson shrugged.

"I know. He's young though. Few years older than you I think. Look."

I gave him the driver's card to him.

"I shall do a research about him later." He muttered as he examined the card.

"Yeah you better." I replied to him.

"Oh hey, how's SungMin?" He asked.

The atmosphere went down auddenly because of my sudden silence. I look at Jackson sadly.

"She needs to do the surgery within this week."

"What? Coups said he doesn't have enough money yet. From where will he and his father find the money?"

I gave him a knowing look and just smile to him. He gaped at me.

"Dont tell me..don't tell me you're the one who pay for SungMin's surgery, Min Sena istg." He breathe out.

I nodded to him.

"She needs to be treat immediately or esle she will--" I stop my words halfway didn't have the heart to finish my sentence.

Jackson sigh.

"I know you just want to help but please think about you and your losing family. We still haven't find them alright. Your bank are drained off. You spent most of your saving for the No twins and SungMin's therapies." He looked at me worriedly.

I smiled to him. I felt really guilty right now for not telling him that I've found my family.

I have to keep it as a secret. It's not safe to tell everyone around that I've found my family.

"It's okay. It's the best for me to repay back their kindness to me. Infact, I felt very happy that I'm able to help them. The feelings are so undescribable." I said to Jackson slowly.

"Whatever that makes you happy, I'm happy too, Sena-yah." He answered me.

"But I don't want anyone to know I'm the one who paid. You and the doctor who's incharge of SungMin is the only one who knows. So keep that brat mouth of yours." I warned him.

He nodded and salute to me making me chuckle to his actions.

"How much does it costs?" He asked.

"What cost?" I asked back.

"SungMin's surgery you idiot." He facepalm.

"Oh over 1million won?"

"WHAT?!" I cupped my ears as he shrieked in surprise.

----------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO COUPS AND SENA RIGHT? 👉👈

I WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN THIS CHAPTER BUT THIS CHAPTER IS ALREADY TOO LONG FOR ME. SORRY 🙇🙇

SO I'LL TELL ABOUT THEM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! 🌟🌟🌟

------

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

THANK YOU FOR 9K READS OMFG!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! 🙈♥

THANK YOU THANK YOU! THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY! 👏👏👏

Comment ! 🙈

Vote ! 🙈

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

208 1 73
Skz ff oc/idc put urself in it if u wish or struggle with hyunho ig a crazy ride so my friend finally gets to know my skz bias (dont ask why i turned...
15.9K 296 21
Hello, stays and humans! Call me Leon.. This is my first ever story on Wattpad. So, please co-operate with me... ----------------- Stray Kids is a p...
SMS Af 🦉

Fan Fiktion

166K 5K 47
Min Yoongi, also known as Suga of BTS has kept a huge secret. He kept it from his members for years. Now, his secret is finally revealed to his membe...
28.5K 942 65
~ Not A Nerd ~ © Storyline credits to me also know as @mysavageboi "Hello, everyone. My name is Kang Yura. I'm new here so please take care of me," S...