From Beginning to End

Av DreamsAndAPen

Serena Quarie fell in love once. And after losing that love, she vowed never to do it again. Instead she sett... Mer

From Beginning to End
From Beginning to End:Chapter 2
From Beginning to End:Chapter 3
From Beginning to End:Chapter 4
From Beginning to End:Chapter 5
From Beginning to End:Chapter 6
From Beginning to End:Chapter 8
From Beginning to End:Chapter 9
From Beginnign to End:Chapter 10
From Beginning to End:Chapter 11
From Beginning to End:Chapter 12
From Beginning to End:Chapter 13
From Beginning to End:Chapter 14
From Beginning to End:Chapter 15
From Beginning to End:Chapter 16
From Beginning to End:Chapter 17
From Beginning to End:Chapter 18
From Beginning to End:Chapter 19
From Beginning to End:Chapter 20
From Beginning to End:Chapter 21
From Beginning to End:Chapter 22
From Beginning to End:Chapter 23
From Beginning to End:Chapter 24

From Beginning to End:Chapter 7

103 5 3
Av DreamsAndAPen

I was in the middle of my sketch for homework when my laptop dinged, signaling Tamara sent me a an IM. It has been two weeks since I was here and I can't say I regret it. I already broke up with Average Boy and was now dating a cute soccer player name Roger. Although I do seem to spent a lot of time with Alex. The only thing we seem to have on common is soccer so we spend almost everyday battling each other. The girls are still their perky self but atleast they keep to themselves and not barge in in other people's stuff.

TamaraRockzHigh26: when r u gonna b here we're all waiting 4 u

DaQueenOfFashion500: b rite there

We (as in me Tamara, Cam, Kalee, and Bruce) were meeting at Tamara's uncle's estate, where they were staying for the summer. We figured since we haven't spent a lot of us time since were here, we should meet up and bake cookies today.

I put my homework away and started to get dressed as my cute adorable Yorkee poodle Princess Tiara slept on my pillow making soft snoring noises. Its a toture having to go to school in the summer. But Mom said since Westchester Fashion Academy for Children was open for the summer and I planned to be a fashion designer when I'm older I might as well get a head start now.

I slipped on a pair of purple Juicy Cotoure sweats and mathcing it with thick purple white and black Nikes. I grabbed my sunglasses and went to ask Mom for a ride. I have my permit but my car is still in Brooklyn.

She looked up from the phone as she leaned against er headboard. "Just take the keys," she said to me before going back on the phone.

I shrugged and took the car keys, kissed her cheeks, and ran downstairs, my shoulder bag bouncing with me.

I reached the huge mansion and just slipped inside. Tamara's family is the kind of family that coul;d get robbed easily because they never lock their doors.

I tiptoed upstairs and made my way to guestroom # 1, which was the one Tamra was staying in while her Mom stayed in the biggest guestroom, #6, and Kalee in #2 and Bruce in #4, which was boy themed.

I was about to enter when I heard my name from Cam's mouth.

"Anything wierd lately on Serena?" he asked them.

"Yeah," Tamara answered. "At the sleepover two days ago, she was murmuring his name and gigling like a little girl after winning ice cream."

I heard Cam sigh. "I don't know what else to do to get her mind off of him."

I was a little confused at first about what they were talking about. Then I remembered my dream the other night about Nathan and I at the concert of his favorite band. He was trying to tell me something but everytime he got to his third word, a girl would come up to him.

That was a true event. Every sweet dream I have of him is real.

"How about we find her someone new? Not like set her up or anything but watch her reactions to certain boys and see who she likes best," Tamara suggested.

"Even so, he will never compare to Nathan," I heard Bruce's voice say.

"There has to be someone that will. Its clear he's not coming back so God must've put someone out there for her that will take his place."

"I agree," Cam told them.

"I disagree," Kalee's voice popped up, sounding angry. "Nobody, and I mean nobody is Nathan. No one will ever be. He's what she needs. Not some replacement.'

"Well how do you suppose she's gonna get him. He's all the way in another country," Tamara argued.

'So? He'll come back. Some day."

"When. Life is short, don't you know?" Cam said. "Its been two years and she still can't move on. Its only hurting her."

"And him," Kalee shot back, firing up. "He's probably still mourning right now. He loved her too, you know. He's the one for her. No one else is. Why can't you guys get that?"

"Because its killing her! She can't keep living in the past. She won't die alone," Cam said, " I will make sure of that. There are a million guys who would fall at her feet. But there's two who's special. Nathan, but he's gone. And someone else, who is unknown at this point. We just gotta find him."

"Why are we so hung up on her love life?" Bruce questioned. "Let her live it herself, she'll find someone if she wants to. Its not up to you guys to do it for her."

They were quiet for a moment and then Cam changed the subject. "So what cookies are we making?"

"I say oreos since I had to live up to this."

I felt touched yet angry that they were talking about this. Its nice that they care about how I am with the Nathan buisness but its wrong of them to plan finding another guy for me. I felt thankful towards Kalee for sticking up for me. Yes, the girl can talk but she does know how to be a true, loyal friend.

I waited another minute before entering, acting ike everything was fine.

And everything was. I just had to push what I heard out of my mind. After all I wasn't supposed to hear it anyways.

"Hey peeps," I chirped brightly as I entered.

Thay all stopped and looked at me, then said hi back.

"So what yall talking about?"

"What kind fo cookies to make. Bruce suggested Oreo since he had forced into this?"

I gave Bruce a disgusted look. "Forced into it? We are all best frineds remember? A group. And best friends bake cookies."

"But that is like a total girl thing to do. We're a mixed group remember?" Bruce mocked. "I understand the arcade or something but Bakng cookies? Ugh I feel totally affended."

But you are a kind fo technacally a girl, I thought. I mean you ARE gay. Well bisexual but still.

"So what are you saying?" I pushed him.

"That this is not something boys enjoy to do."

"I like it," Cam piped in.

"Because you're a fagget!" Bruce shot back.

I laughed. " I agree." Then playfully, I started singing, "Cam's a fagget, Cam's a fagget."

He smirked at me. "I wouldn't go there Rhee."

"And why not?" I replied still laughing.

He got up, smiling mishevioulsy. "This is why."

Then, explaing his words with action, he lifted me up on his shoulders, caveman style and marched outside the room.

I yelled and screamed and kicked, begging him to put me down.

"I'm afraid that won't be Serena Angela Quarie," he told me and I scoffed though he could'nt see me. I knew he only used my full name when he was palying but I was still scared. Cam could get revenge in the best way possible. In by best I mean scary.

I felt him marched towars the stairs and stop. "Um..... Cammie, what are you gonna do?"

He slapped my behind hard, making me yelp. "You know I hate that name," he growled.

I laughed. His Mom always called him that even in front of his friends, which embarasses him like hell. "Then put me down and you won't hear from my mouth ever again," I promised. The other guys were standin in front of Bedroom 1's doorway with amused faces on,awaiting for Cam's next move. Oh crap I was really scrared now. "Cam, please, what are you gonna do?"

I could feel him smirking. "Just making sure you have a nice unique flight down the stairs."

Before I could ask him what he means, he lifted me off his shoulder now holding me bridal style. I saw this as my chance to escape but he stopped me, chuckling. He quickly turned me around, seating me on the stairs then finally gave me a hard push down the long staircase.

I was screaming at the tops of my lungs as I travaled down, at super speed. Though my yelling filled my ears, I could also hear my friends's laughter booming on the top of the stairs. Everything was so blurry and the air felt like a rush, not to mention my pounding heart beating lodly and fast.

Then finally, I landed on the first floor with a thud, my but hitting the wood floor hard. My friends were still laughing as they came down. I glared up at them, my head beating loudly in a race with my heart. "You jerk!" I called out to Cam but even I had the urge to laugh. That was quite an adventure.

"Cookie time!"Kalee shouted running into the wide kitchen.

We followed her shouting "Cookie time!' too.

While they were geting the stuff out, I drank an asprin to help my headache and then got busied with them.

We chatted about everything and anything; and even had nice silences, just because we're so comfortable with each other.

But a silence can't last too long when Kalee is in a room. She is not a big fan of quiet whcih tends to get her in a lot of trouble.

"Ok you guys. Lets play which would you rather," she chirped whileTamara put the first batch in thr oven and I looked for more sugar.

"Um Which Would You Rather: to be rich and succesful while everyone on Earth hates you or to be really poor and broke while everyone on Earth adores you?"

"Why would everyone on Earth like a poor person?" I questioned, dropping more white chocalte chips in Cam's batter.

"How would everyone know me if I'm poor and practically have nowhere to live?"

"Wouldn't everyone want to give me money if they feel bad for me so I'm not poor anymore?" Tamara asked.

Kalle glared at both of us before returning to dropping little dots of dark chocolate chip batter on the thin cookie sheet so they wouldn't stick together in the oven. "Which Would You Rather doesn't have to have reasons. So just pick one!"

"Ummm," I said. "I don't know."

Everone nodded." Me either."

Kalee glared at us some more then picking up her spoon from the batter she flinged it at Tamra then at Bruce and finally at me and Cam. But I have such fast reflexes that I was able to miss it completly,so my punishment ened falling on Cam's arm while his fell on his head.

He was so shocked that when he thrw his arms up in the air, startled, he almost whacked me in the face. "What the----"

Unfortuanetly, when Cam made that sudden movement with his arms, he had his whisk in his hand,c ausing stick batter to fly straight to Tamra's face.

"Cam!" She exclaimed.

We burst out laughing and before we knew it we were having a cookie batter fight in the kitchen. The sticky substance was flying everywhere and on everyone.

I silently thanked God for making me choose sweats because God knows I would'e caused a fit if one of my good outfits got ruined.

The fight continued until we almost were out batter. The kitchen was so messy and we were laughing. I felt happy that we still had that strong vibe between us that won't ever break. Even if I go back to Brooklyn its still with us becuase we were just meant to be best friends. Simple as that.

I remember when we used to have these fights. When we were all together, in one place. Not with one of us across the state but all in the same city. It doesn't matter if we meet new friends. It will always be US. Just us.

"And by the way I'd pick poor and famous," I told her.

"Me too," Bruce agreed.

"Nah," Cam said waving his hand. "I'd pick rich and hated. Who cares if they like me or not?"

"We're talking about the whole world population," I reminded him.

He shrugged and smiled. "Who cares? They're just people."

"Then why do you get so embarrass when you mom calls you Cammie in front of your friends?" Tamara teased. "I mean they're just people."

Cam blushed at that and we bust out laughing again.

"You guys the cookis are done!" Tamara shouted as the laughing died down.

"Oh shit! They better not be burnt!" Cam shouted after her.

We took the cookies out and thankfully only some on the sides were burnt. We put the extra batter Kalee had prepared,removing the extra smudges that were thrown into it.

As the cookies cooked, we decided to clean up, knowing way too well that Tamara's aunt was a clean freak. She even polishes behind the refrigirator, the part facing the wall.

The rest of the day went by smoothly.

We made a total of forty eight cookies which Bruce proudly ate two-sixth of (and he was complainig about this!).

I ate about ten,until I got tiredof the sugar. I packed a few for Alex since I was gonna meet him for a match later and we saved the rest for the adults who made no say where thaey were leaving to this morning.

***

It was about six when I entered the park Alex and I made our tradmark in. We always play in this park (the one we met in), around this time and regular comers know to get out of our way when needed.

I found him on the bench, waiting with is soccer ball in his hands. We always finished around eight cause he said him and his gang have to do stuff or he has work early the next morning and he does not do good during the day without at least seven hours of sleep.

"Hey," I smiled at him as I got closer.

He looked up and smiled too. "Hey yourself. What's in your hands?"

"Um, cookies."

He raised his eyebrows,a smirk playing at the corners of his lips. "You made me cookies? I didn't know we were that close."

I rolled my eyes at him playfully. "Don't flatter yorself. Me and my friends were making them and I was generous enough to take some for you,"I explained streching the word generous.

He smiled wider, his eyes twinkling. "Well I like your generosity. What kind are they?"

"White chocolate, dark chocolate, and coconut rasin."

He made a sad face. "Aw, well I'm allergic to coconuts."

I lookes at him, surprised. "Oh I didn't know. I'll meet the ones with coconut. Wow I've never met someone who hates coconut."

"I don't hate them. I'm just allergic to them. Frankly they're quite good but my body doesn't react very well to them."

I took of the wrapping off the papers and took the coconut raisin cookies (which were my favorite so of course I wasn't surprise to hear he has a problem with them) and ate them.

We were only sitting on the bench for about fifteen minutes eating and chatting and already six girls came up Alex. I mean I know he's good looking but come on! Suddenly I ws feeling sad and jealous. Sad that I remembered how girls used to do that with Nathan but the difference was I never felt jealous. But now I am. It is clear now that I have a crush on Alex but will never date him because; number one: if I do it will turn in to something more than just dating because I think he likes me too and I'm never going that route again. Number two: its too much of a good friendship to ruin it.

We finished eating and got ready but, me being me, always has to stretch if I'm planning on winning and I have no one else on my team.

But as I was stretching, I felt it come rushing towards me but it was my perhipehal vision that told me it was coming for real. Instinctively, I jumped up, whirled around and did a jump-kick, shootinng the ball straight back to him.

He caught it and smirked. "You and your damn reflexes,"he called.

I shrugged and a what-can-I-say way and went back to streching.

-------------------------------------

I know this doesn't have a lot of romance and others but I just wanted to get the friendship part out of the way. There will be some Clifford in the story, some gang, and definetly a lot of Alex but I hope I didn't bore you so far and I'll make sure you love the next chapter.

Please please comment and vote. It means a lot. And aren'tyou proud this one is long. Well not that long but my personal best and the cookie song, i have no idea what it sounds like i just like the title haha. I love you and COMMENT!

Oh and this isn't edited yet but you can forgive right?

Till next time my babiiz haha

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

152 18 20
Audrey Harper is a 21 yeah old girl who hasn't been in school for a while. When she finally gets accepted at the college that her dad wished for her...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
46.7K 603 45
Sarah Dawson's life has always been a little nutty.. After she breaks up with her brothers best friend and All Time low front man Alex Gaskarth. she...
109K 3.7K 70
Auriel and Jamila have been best friends for as long as she could remember. Ever since they were 5 years old. They are living life in high school and...