The Nerd Makeover Project

By icewhole

Christina Anderson is a seventeen years old high school with an excellent IQ. She have a rich father and two... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
hi

(not) Chapter 20

7.9K 113 31
By icewhole

uh hi guys? tHIS IS NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ.

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to discontinued this story.

I realised that it's not really going anywhere. I mean, I don't know what to do with it anymore. I've been recently (since the last updated) got author's or writer's block.

It means that I don't know what to update anymore and/or I can't think of what the next story will it be.

I took it off of hold a while ago, but you guys are asking me to update and I promised you guys that I will update.. and yes I did wrote a few, 2 to 3 paragraphs for chapter 20; but i don't think it makes any sense.

I bet some of you deleted this story already and no one really noticed me anymore.. I doubt anyone will notice this either...

Anyway, I'm starting to gravitate away from Nerd or Makeover books.. and Cameron Dallas and the other youtubers that I mentioned here. I still love them, of course! But idk, I wanted to try something new. I'm currently writing a smut stories which i'd love if you check out! That's all.

Bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 425 46
♦THIS IS A SEQUEL TO DASTARDLY DAMES OF DOOM, AND CANNOT BE READ AS A STANDALONE -- IT IS ALSO RECOMMENDED TO HAVE READ THE MAIN GOLDEN SERIES BEFORE...
17.5K 1.8K 16
When Sutton gets dumped right before what was supposed to be a romantic Christmas weekend getaway in the mountains, she makes a Christmas vow: a man...
301K 6K 53
She's the girl that I want to spend my life with. She's the one who's making me damn crazy. She's Darlene Michelle Miranda.
9.3K 509 9
Truyện mình kể về hành trình quay về quá khứ của con Harry và Draco. Tóm tắt : trong lần sinh nhật thứ 5 của mình thì bé Scop được tặng một chiếc đôn...