Chapter 11

a/n: so i guess this is a double update then

-

As we arrived outside the doors, everyone suddenly stop talking and stop whatever they are doing for a second. I watched as they eyed me up and down, great.

I rolled my eyes and walked straight through the whispering crowd, I caught people saying this like 'What a slut, she's probably some relative of Tiffany, she has that look about her' 'Slut' Some barbie bimbos said, seriously, I'm the slut? 'She's smoking hot!' a jock said, he wolf whistled and began to walk next to me.

"Hey babe, I haven't seen you around before, you're new." He said before shoving his arm over my shoulder, I pushed him off before stopping in front of him.

"Unlike some people, I have standards." I hissed through my gritted teeth, before turning back around and catching up with my friends.

"Nice ass!" he shouted through the hall way.

"Enjoy your commitment issues!" I shouted back as I stuck my middle finger up behind me and carried on walking.

"Well played." Cassandra said quietly enough so only I could hear.

Then the bell went and first period was music, great.

We found our class and walked ini together linking arms and yet again people started whispering, we took out regular seats together on the back row.

Since the teacher didn't appear to be present, I pulled my phone out and started playing candy crush. I love candy crush! I managed to get through level 97 before I heard the sound of footsteps, just as I suspected it was the teacher, but not the regular teacher.

He was obviously a substitute teacher, he had that warm look about him and I must confess I felt a sudden tug like I was tied to a rope and someone was pulling it. 

He had warm mocha hair, I could run my hand through all day and Serene eyes I could stare at all day and all night and his skin was lightly tanned. He looked as if he was in his mid twenties, but oh my god, he was extremely attractive.

"Good morning class, my name is Mr. Francisco, I'll be taking your music classes until Ms. Ashley comes back from her holiday." Her holiday, HER HOLIDAY! What a bitch! We're stuck in this shit hole while she's out having a great time, I bet she's out partying in baia do sancho in brazil. oh my god, its so beautiful.

"Where's Ms. Ashley gone?" Daphne asked.

"Europe." He said, I didn't feel so bad now, Ms. Ashley just got a divorce with her husband and I guess she's struggling with a midlife crisis.

"Where's Europe?" Claire asked.

"Are you seriously that dumb?" I said under my breath.

"What did you just say?" She snapped turning to face me. Shit. The whole class followed her by looking at me. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!

"I said are you seriously that dumb?" I spoke loudly so everyone in the class can hear and looking up from my desk with a bit of smirk.

"Whatever." She said, so basically yeah, you are that dumb.

Mr. Franchisco said nothing, just walked back to his desk and picked up the pile of handouts and handed them out. I could tell by the faint grin on his handsome face, my remark about Claire had humoured him. That's a great start. I smiled to myself.

As he handed me- mine, our hands brushed. I know it was nothing really to get excited about but I did.