After work drinks

By StupendouslyGood

If you are looking for a story about love, friendship, co-workers, loyalty, ambition, betrayal, drama, family... More

Author's Note
Connection
First Day
Lunch
Unspoken
Client won
Business Trip
Hardship
Christmas Party
The Visit
Hurt
Monday Morning
Ignoring you ignoring me
Drinks at O'Luney's
Confessions
Kissed
Posessive
Choice
Backlash
Fight
BBQ
In the closet
Phone Call to Bestie
The fight
Getting in
Two can play that game
Breaking up
Grinding
Finally
Finally continued
Spicy curry
Karaoke
Agreement
In charge
The Return
Oh Brother
Brothers test
Phone drama - Part 1
Phone drama - Part 2

Giovanni

212 1 3
By StupendouslyGood

Chapter 6 - Giovanni (picture above is of Giovanni)

This chapter is rated T but will have some suggestive language

After dropping off the loaner car Lydia and Kyle make their way to the office before then head to the bar to meet up with their team. Francois their boss calls them into his office.

F: Hey guys how did it go with Rosenthwart?

K: (smirking) Really well, what do you think Lydia?

L: Oh yes absolutely! We got them to sign the two year contract

F: Great! I hope you kids are going out to celebrate right?

K: Oh yeah the team is waiting for us at Conneldy's

F: (claps teasingly) At a boy! Now so for some news

Lydia looks at Kyle confused. What more could Francois have to say today?  Although Lydia is new she knows enough about him to know he constantly surprises them. 

F: So Lydia you have a new (knock)

Kyle and Lydia turn around to see a gorgeous young man behind them. This guy looks like something out of GQ magazine. His style is impeccable, his suit a crisp grey, his hair gelled back with facial features that look as though he was chiseled by Adonis himself.

F: Perfect timing, Lydia this is Giovanni Manzo. He will be your one direct report. Okay go get to know each other or do whatever you kids do today, my job is done so get out of my office everyone

L: (waves in her seat) Hey I am Lydia

G: (chuckles) Kinda figured (looking at Kyle) he wasn't

L: (laughs) We are going to get along just fine

G: Call me Gio

K: (extends his hand) I am Kyle

G: (shakes hand) Giovanni Manzo

K: (sarcastic) I heard

G: So where are we going?

L: We just closed on a client contract for two years so the team is going out for a drink, you should come

G: Oh I intend to

Kyle rolls his eyes, he lowly grunts under his breath annoyed at Lydia laughing at all his jokes. Lydia just thinks this fresh out of college kid has a personality, something you need as a management consultant. But what she is most happy about is that she will now have help at work. As they are leaving Francois stops by Lydia's office closing the door behind him.

F: Lydia I need you to take extra good care of Gio

L: (smiles) I fully intend to, don't worry

F: No I mean real good care he is the Executive President's son and we need to make sure he is happy at all times or it's all our asses on the line. Capiche?

L: Si Capiche

F: Okay also keep Kyle's ego at bay. He's like a son to me but he doesn't do well with new good looking guys especially the ones who feel entitled

L: Check! Got it

While the team is out for drinks, Kyle, Lydia and Gio join them at the bar. Bea can't stop ogling at Gio, he is the new dapper guy in the group. Lydia introduces him to the group, Gio is gorgeous but more than anything he is charming and both Kyle and Ravi can feel all the ladies at the bar looking, gawking, even swooning over him.

K: Let's get some shots

R: Oh yeah!

K: (signals) Lydia over here

While Violet, Bea and Ravi are talking to Gio, Lydia goes over to Kyle who is standing by the bar, they order drinks for everyone but while the other team members are engrossed in talking to each other Kyle gets a brilliant idea.

K: Since they are yacking away why don't you and I finish the first round of shots Lydia?

L: (eyes widen) You ordered six tequila shots

K: Best idea I have had all day

L: (smiles) Are you trying to get me drunk?

K: (mischievous smirk) Maybe

Kyle moves behind Lydia putting his arms on either side of the bar table as she awaits their drinks. Being that close to Lydia allows Kyle to get a whiff of her hair, god she smells delicious he thinks to himself. Lydia can feel his body only a few inches away from hers. When the bar tender puts the drinks in front of Lydia she tries to grab her purse to pay him but Kyle beats her to it.

K: I got this round

L: (turns around to see she is facing his chest) Okay the next one is on me

As Kyle leans forward to give the bar tender his credit card his body presses against Lydia's. Feeling him pressed against her causes Lydia to gasp lightly. Kyle backs away immediately but realizes that his body hasn't gotten the message as he starts to get aroused. Lydia missing the heat radiating from the contact takes a step back, as though her body has a mind of its own. They toast looking at each other taking two shots then another one in succession.

L: I don't feel a thing

K: Oh really?

L: Yeah....I can drink you know...I mean I can hold my drink

K: (pretends to slur imitating her words) I can (sluring) drink you know

L: (hits his chest) Shut up

K: Another? Can you handle it?

Lydia takes her shot pushing her head back as well as her body so she is leaning on Kyle. Lydia can feel Kyle's member hardening against her lower back which turns her on tremendously. As if her body has a mind of its own she tries to push further back slightly grinding her butt against him which earns a low growl out of Kyle. Without a second thought he pulls her hips back before he dips down to whisper in her ear.

K: Do you know what you are doing to me Lydia?

Lydia turns around looking up at Kyle, who is much taller than her. She seductively pouts before pushing her body against his, wrapping an arm around his neck while moving towards his ear while their chests meet, she whispers in his ear.

L: I believe I do, call me Ly

[Author's note: Ly is pronounced 'lie']

A buzzed turned on Lydia starts to nibble on Kyle's ear whispering incoherent nothing's which arouses Kyle tremendously. He pulls her by the waist so she can feel his erection but they are still by the bar while the rest of the team is sitting down. Although the team is not in eye shot of the two and the bar has gotten exponentially busy Kyle does not want to risk having one of them come by and see them. Kyle lightly kisses her neck as he whispers.

K: Come with me

In her intoxicated state she grabs his head moving it further down her neck not wanting him to stop touching or kissing her body. She moves her lips to his ears again then in a sexy raspy voice filled with need she tells him.

L: Take me anywhere

Kyle takes her hand moving her towards the bathrooms, they are all currently occupied but it's the only place he can think of where they would have a shred of privacy. Kyle's hands wrap around her face as he moves them towards the wall. They are both staring at each other wanting to make out desperately. Kyle starts to move his neck down so he can capture her lips when they hear the bathroom door open, pulling apart from each other they are surprised to see Gio. Unaware of what he interrupted he says.

G: Oh you guys are here, everyone was asking about you two

L: The bar was getting too crowded, besides I needed to use the loo

Lydia scurries in while Kyle stands outside forced to talk to Gio. Kyle is beyond pissed because he knows that Lydia wants him and if Gio hadn't interrupted them, they would be leaving the bar making their way back to his place, in a rush to rip each other's clothes off.

The rest of the night Lydia avoids Kyle embarrassed that she almost threw herself at him. She sits by Violet listening to her check out all the girls at the bar. They all end up leaving together but Kyle knows the moment is lost. He is really annoyed at Gio but more than that he is sexually frustrated because he feels teased by Lydia for months now while all he has done about it is whacked off fantasizing about Lydia in his apartment as he fucks her mercilessly in various positions all over his place. 

On his way home Kyle calls up an ex hook up who lives around the block from him. Fortunately for him she is ready, almost eager to have sex after several months of not hearing back from him. He closes his eyes as he pounds into his casual hookup wishing it was Lydia. He can't wait to fuck Lydia the way he is fucking the girl underneath him now, he can't stop thinking about how good her body felt against him tonight, how her hair smelled of some exotic fruits, how her lips were nibbling on his ears, how she moaned slightly at feeling his erection pressed against her.

Unable to bring himself back to reality before he cums into the condom , he grunts out.

K: Fuck Lydia so good

Before he knows what happened the girl below him hearing his words elicits a stinging slap.

Casual hookup: Get your shit together asshole and don't ever call me again

Kyle is beyond embarrassed as he pulls out of her, he begins to apologize but stops when he hears the door slam. He sits by the side of his bed, feet pressed against the wooden floor as he buries his face in his hands.

K: Get a fucking grip you ass

As he finally looks up he realizes just how attracted he is to Lydia which scares him a bit.

Thoughts? Do you like how the story is shaping up? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
84.2K 2.7K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...