Nerd Of The Year ( Published...

By MsBookAddict

Who is a nerd ?? A person who is a bookworm ? Someone who wears big glasses ?? A loner ??? Meet Neveah Gail H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32-part 1
Chapter 32-part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
Bonus book.
Interview with a Magazine

Chapter 11

268K 6.7K 450
By MsBookAddict

It Neveah pov of the same night and followig day.

Chapter 11

The next morning I got up with renewed vigor. A brand new day, a brand new start. I didn’t want to remember any of yesterday’s events. What happened at the idiot’s house was bad but what happened after that was worse.

I turned and gathered my mother and left. We were no longer needed here. If Brian wanted to come, he will do it on his own.

Ma didn’t say anything the whole way but I knew that she was angry and disappointed. Truth to be said, I never expected Easton to react the way he did. I thought about the whole event and what left my mouth but nothing I said could have made him react this way.

I was actually polite in the party yesterday. I didn’t want to disappoint Peter yesterday.

After we reached home, me and Ma had changed and were sitting on the couch. I had my head on her lap while she was humming something.

Tomorrow was Friday, then weekend!

Some time passed that way and I was almost asleep when I heard the loud screeching of tires on our driveway.

The door opened the next second and Brian stormed in. Boy, he looked pissed.

“Hey Brian.” I greeted in a cheerful voice as if some events didn’t occur a few hours ago. I got up from Ma’s lap and sat up straight.

“I’m so sorry Gina. I should have stopped it, I should have,” before he could continue, Ma stopped him.
“It was not you’re fault Brian. How would you know?”

“Seriously Gina, after all this you say that it is not my fault?” Brian sounded sad, he sounded disappointed.

Oh, come on! This wasn’t his fault. He didn’t know that this would happen at that place.

If it was someone’s fault, it was Easton’s. He is the reason for all this shit.

 Before either of us could talk another screeching of tires could be heard.

Who is it now? After two seconds entered a flustered looking Claire with her husband in tow. For a second, I thought that she was here to apologize but one look at her face made me think the exact opposite.

She wasn’t her to solve anything, I was sure about that. What did she want now?

“What did you do?” she shouted pointed her finger in my direction.

She went on with her acquisitions, “how could you disrespect him? Do you have any idea who he is?” she didn’t even wait for my answer before she went on and on. After some time, I sat down on the couch and started thinking ideas for Chemistry project.

For some more time she went on before her cell started ringing. Her eyes widened when she looked at the caller id. She hesitantly answered the phone. Whoever was on the phone didn’t sound happy. Next thing I know, she thrusts the phone in my direction. The caller id had no name so I put in on speaker.

“Hello? Who is it?”

“It’s me Neveah dear.”

“Peter?” why was he calling and why did he want to speak to me? “Yes Dear.”

“What’s up?”

“Nothing is up girl. I just wanted to say sorry for my son. What he did was absolutely disgusting and I am sorry that I didn’t stop it.”

“It’s alright.”
“Really Nev?”

“Nope, but since he is your son, I’ll have to leave him alive.”

He chuckled and I laughed. It wasn’t his fault that he created that idiot.

“I’m still sorry.”

“It’s alright Peter.”  It was Ma who replied this time. “Goodnight Gina. Goodnight Nev.

Claire looked shocked by now. “Who is Easton to you?” She actually wants an answer after happened a few hours ago? She seriously looked serious so I answered, “Yesterday he was my project partner, someone who could be considered as a friend but as of now, he is the guy I hate.”

“No he must be something more.”

“He is nothing to me Claire, if you have finished, get out.”

“What did you say?” Claire looked shocked. Ma tried to stop me but I was tired of her shit and I need to get to bed soon which won’t happen if she is standing here.

“I said get out. You are the reason I was insulted today. Instead of entertaining the guests at you house, you simply dumped us somewhere. You don’t give a damn about me or my mother and frankly speaking I don’t care. I am tired, pissed and upset so I suggest for the third time to take your ass out of my house before I haul it myself.”

I took out all my frustration from before on her. She narrowed her eyes on me before glancing at Ma and left.

At Last!

“It is your decision now Brian, I won’t see my mother being insulted anymore. It’s your choice now.” I was currently speaking to Brian in the morning. Last night was bad.

He thought about for some time before replying, “I’ll speak to my mother.” “Fair enough.”

I didn’t want to go to school but I have to do the project so I had no other choice.

Things were bad at school. As soon as I entered the parking lot, everyone started whispering. Great! Now everyone knows what happened yesterday. Some girls shot me glares but I glared back at them. What is their problem? I didn’t try going to they’re house right?

This continued the whole day. Wherever I went, the whispers and name calling started. I was growing tired of it. Easton tried to talk to me before school started but I was too tired to speak to him. Even Melissa tried to coax me into speaking to him but sadly nothing worked.

The whole lunch period, he was staring at me. It was plain weird. After the bell, he was still sitting on his table thinking about God knows what.

I went to him and said, “Project discussion at five, my house. Don't be late."

I started to move when two arms encircled me from behind.

I squirmed but to no avail. "Listen to me, just listen." I stayed still and he continued.

"I am sorry for what I said yesterday. I was completely acting like an idiot and what I said was absolutely wrong. You have right to come in our, my house any time you time you want. I have no solid reason but I want you to forgive me."

"You finished Easton?"  I didn’t give a crap about his apology. I heard him say yes. I turned behind and punched him square in the gut.

"Never touch me Easton Dale and as for the forgiving part, go to hell!" I ran out of the café as fast as I could.

I waited for him after school. I was in the library while he had football practice. I had informed Melissa to inform Easton. He came out by 4.30.

We both didn’t say anything. He went to his while I went to mine. We reached my house soon. As I neared the door, I heard voices. It was Ma and Peter. Just as I was opening the door with my keys, I heard Easton behind me.

“I am not sad or embarrassed Peter. But what you’re son said would have definitely made Amy disappointed.”

I heard a rough exhale and as I turned behind, he was gone. His car was nowhere in sight. How did he move so fast?

I went in and said, “Easton heard the last part.”

  ****************************************

I know It is short but the next part is interesting and if I start continue, it will be too long. Okay people gtg. Tutions ahead. 

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy

SUPRAJA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 41.7K 46
(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. Very much appreciated!! ( Mature Content...
132K 5.2K 23
Claire Reynolds is your average popular high school Senior. She is dating the captain of the football and basketball team, 'top dog' of Polk High Sc...
636K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
25.9K 819 26
Another role play between @LibbyLou814 and I. (She's Nini and I'm Ricky, and we fill in for the rest). Nini Salazar-Roberts: The definition of a "ner...