The Mad after the Bad

By i_love_woody

Blurb: Alexa finds herself shell shocked when a madman is doing some crazy things and she starts to fear for... More

Information about Story
Chapter 1-Rescuing birds and talking turtles
Chapter 2-A girl called Leah
Chapter 3-Walk of Confusion
Chapter 4-The meeting of Bradley
Chapter 5-The Funny Side
Chapter 7-Kidnappie
Chapter 8-Escaping and Introductions
Chapter 9-Coming for seconds
Chapter 10-A not-so-friendly bump into

Chapter 6-The Banquet

15 1 0
By i_love_woody

Chapter 6-The Banquet

He stood so proudly unlike the last time we met. Standing in the middle of the dance floor was my ex-boyfriend Blake. He had cheated on me and then said that he made a really big mistake by that. Sure right he did, but it was too late. He had already betrayed me with my ex-bestfriend and I wasn’t about to take him back then. Or ever!

I noticeably stiffened in the arms of Bradley. He looked down at me since I was a few centimetres shorter than him. His eyes were ridden with concern. “What’s wrong?” he asked with pure care. “What is Blake doing here?” I replied almost fuming with rage. I swore if he ever spoke to me again I would kick him in the balls, and I was planning on doing just that.

“How do you know Blake?” He responded. “Let’s just say that, that dick whose name happens to be Blake cheated on me with my ex-bestfriend and if he so much as says hello to me, so help him!” I whispered although I was whispering yelling towards the end.

“OMG I didn’t know!” Bradley exclaimed. I looked back at Blake to see him walking towards us. Bradley tried to pull me away, but I wouldn’t budge. I was not scared of anyone especially not of Blake.

“This is our new queen?” he asked Bradley, not even sparing me glanced once we were up close. Bradley nodded backing up a step. “This pathetic excuse for a human being is supposed to lead us to victory and glory. A girl who acts so much like a guy it’s hard to tell the difference sometimes.” He exclaimed. I punched him in the arm, pretty hard but not full force.

He staggered back a few steps. Shock written all over his face. “I’m right here!” I shouted. A few people turned around but Bradley shot them a glare that said ‘stay out of this’ and they all went back to whatever they were doing. “I know, bitch, now stay out of it.” He exclaimed. The nerve of this boy. He was the one who cheated on me and I was the bitch with a problem. “What the fuck is a man whore like him doing here?” I asked Bradley with pure rage in my voice. “Alexa, this is Blake your fiancé,” he answered. “No, really what is he doing here?” I hope he was joking.

“Trust me, if I would have known that I would have to marry you, I would’ve made my parents disown me a long time ago.” Blake replied as he glared at Bradley. Bradley glared back. It was as if world war 3 were about to happen, but because of what? Was it…nah it couldn’t…but maybe…maybe they were fighting over me.

Bradley’s arm stiffened against my own as he dropped it down to my waist, pulling me into him. “Shut your mouth you dick!” Bradley said as he pulled us away. We both sighed in unison.

“Ok, thanks for the whole shut up thing, and I am sorry if I ruin your whole tradition thing but I am not marrying that thing,” I stated pointing at Blake who was already flirting with another girl. She had icy blue eyes but that didn’t stop him, he liked a challenge. I knew that far too well.

“I know, here why don’t you just enjoy the banquet and stay away from Blake. Once you start training then you can kick his ass and not get blamed for it.” Bradley suggested. Wait, start training? Who even says I want to stay that long? I have a life to get back to! But before I could say something Bradley had disappeared into the crowd. I decided to take his advice and enjoy the banquet, I mean the room was absolutely beautiful. Granted I didn’t like the flowers or the the fact that some of it was pink, but otherwise wow. I didn’t really get to have a look when we came in because of Blake. But now that I see it, it is extrodinary. There were blue birds all kinds flying around the hall. The floor was covered in soft blue carpet. The walls were hung with white sheets. Most places just looked tacky when they did this, but not here.

I took a few steps closer to the DJ. He was playing grenade very softly in the background. I went right up to him and pulled one of his ear muffs off. “Heey could you please play party at rich dudes house?” I whispered. That was the perfect song for this moment. He nodded his head as he changed the music. I signalled for him to turn up the volume and I got a microphone and made my way back into the crowd.

And soon as the music started I was going to sing. Many music teachers told me I was very talented and should sing in church but I wasn’t into those lullabys. Just then the music began and I sang along.

Swimming pool, limousine, come on let's do it

Come on let's cause a scene, come on let's do it

Cigar in the caviar, come on let's do it

I'm pissing in the don create, come on let's do it

Now, come on let's do it, we're gonna do it, now

Come on let's do it, we're gonna do this

Whoa oh, there's a party at a rich dude's house

If you wanna go, then you know oh

We're gonna fight 'till we do it right

So let's whoa oh, tonight

No we're not on the list, come on let's do it

No we don't give a sh*t, come on let's-

Just then a manly hand grabbed my arm and pulled me off the stage. I caught one last glimpse at my adoring fans. I had livened up the place a lot. Now instead of standing and talking people were up, dancing, singing, laughing!

I was brought back to reality when I pushed up against a wall. “Don’t you dare scream bitch,” The mans voice demanded. The man had grabbed my hair was pulling me back by it and started to grind his lower body onto mine. I kicked my foot right into his balls and as I presumed there was a low groan and that’s when I punched him in the head.

He tompled over. Clutching both his crotch area and head. “That’s what you get for messing with a football player/wrestler/boxing champ/more violent sports that are too long to list.” I shouted as I kicked him in the stomach.

“Next time, think twice!” I yelled before making my way back inside. I tried to find Bradley. But I couldn’t see him anywhere. I decided to find my own way back to my bedroom. I walked around for about 10 minutes when I heard Bradley’s voice. I ran up to him endulging him in a hug. He seemed to be alone. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “He…tried to…but I didn’t…I didn’t mean to…Everythings so hard.” I exclaimed.

“Shhh it’s ok.” He whispered into my ear calming me down a bit. After a few seconds of sobbing he picked me up bridal style and carried me back into my room. I rested my head on his firm chest. He was quite muscly. I had finished crying but I still don’t know why I did in the first place. Maybe it was because the guy attempted to hurt me. No one had ever actually tried to sexually assault me. Probably because I was every guys best friend through primary school, high school, and now in uni. And I do not mean I am a slut.

I mean I am a tomboy, pretty much. I may have a horse but he is wild and caused me to break multiple bones so I do not see what is so feminine about that. I get a crazy pony that likes to bulk or rear every 3 seconds or so and yet every girl still wants one? I love the adrenaline I get from it, and my pony himself, he is quite cute.

I love playing rugby, soccer, netball, cricket, AFL, wrestling and so much more. I always played in the boys team where I could cause the girls was too easy. I was snapped back into reality when Bradley laid me down onto my soft quilt covers that covered the bed I had slept in the night before. He sat down beside me and eyed me suspiciously. I looked away not wanting to suffer through his full glare.

“So…Are you going to tell me why you were just crying on my shoulder?” he asked. I blushed the tiniest bit but not enough for it to be noticed. “Some guy tried to grope me, I am in some random place I have never even heard about. This place is like 50 thousand stories high, and made out of leaves and wood and stuff. Oh and I am apparently your long lost queen and engaged to my ex-boyfriend who I would like to strangle. So, yeah maybe I am a bit frustrated.” I answered him kind of quickly just wanting to get it off my chest.

“Wow,” was all he could say. Wow…what does that even mean? “Look I promise to explain everything tomorrow but for now I think it would be a good idea for you to go to bed,” he instructed. I nodded my head not trusting myself to speak. I looked into his eyes and see not only worry and concern but also a bit of pity. I couldn’t believe that an indredibly hot guy like him would worry so much about me.

He stood up and pecked my forehead before standing up and heading for the door. “Wait!” I shouted. He stopped and looked at me. “How’s Leah?” I asked. I might of not of known her for a long time but she was one of the only people that I knew here and friends are definitely something I need at the moment. Other than Bradley she is the only person who I have really spoken to as well.

“She’s great actually! She should be out of the infirmary pretty soon, depending on how quickly she recovers.” Bradley responds a massive smile appearing on his face. I nodded my head in appreciation before saying a quick “Goodnight Bradley.” Only to be greeted with a “Sleep well Alexa.” As soon as he had left the room a massive grin escaped onto my face. What was happening to me? I am acting like some love struck teen. I need to stop before I embarrass myself, which will happen quite quickly.

I got changed and ready for bed although once I got under the cover I couldn’t seem to fall asleep thinking about what Bradley was going to say tomorrow. I must of drifted off at one time since I was awoken by a kick in the gut and a hand over my mouth. “Don’t you dare say a word, Alexa.” The man whispered. His voice sounded familiar but I couldn’t pin point it. I might of figured it out if I wasn’t hit in the head and blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for not uploading for a little while but I will be uploading a lot more often now because the school holidays are about to start and yeah hop you like this.

Who do you think Alexa has been captured by?

Do you like the song Party at a Rich Dudes house?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.9K 79
Alexa, a normal human girl who all her life had mocked supernatural stories is unaware of her destiny she's born to fulfill, and now on her 21st birt...
469 0 7
Alex goes through the hard parts of life before most others would but soon meets people who make things much less insufferable for her. The friends s...
197K 9.6K 69
PLEASE FIRST READ "HE TOLD ME NOT TO TELL" Kenzie is now twelve and in middle school. Her childhood consisted of trying to forget her past, with Demi...
124 0 12
She found herself awoken in a new world. A world that was hostile, toxic, and a stranger to what she had ever known. Alone, confused, and powerless t...