Love of a Legend Killer (Rand...

Galing kay sithrollins

Living on the road 24/7 is one thing. Trying to find a special someone is another. Melody Stratigias, cousin... Higit pa

Love of a Legend Killer (Randy Orton/OC)
Usual Night Backstage
Remember It's Scripted..
Car Conversations
Late Night Thoughts
Lingering Thought
Drunk & Disorderly
The Morning After
Steel Cages & Dinner Dates?
Food & Feelings
The Other Morning After
Monday Night Raw
Odd Behaviour
Small Talk
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Possibilty?
Unknown Secrets
Fell For The Bad Guy
Trying To Understand It All
The Other Side
Unusual Of Him
What Was That?
*Bonus* The Conversation
Life Ruiner - Part 1
Life Ruiner - Part 2
Unlikely Savior
Surviving Monday
First Time
Making Plans
Confontation Central
*Not a Chapter but it is of Importance*
Randy's Room
*Bonus* Meet the Stratigias'
Overprotective Daddy in Training
Lie Lie and Lie Some More
Confession & Confusion
Finding One's Identity
Honorary Orton
Quick Note
Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Forty-Two
The Answer
Cravings Annoucements & Excessive Screaming
Try Again
New Years Revolution
Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So
Valentine's Day Sucks
Burn In My Light
Epilogue
Remaster? Feedback appreciated!
Remaster Started!

Orton plays The Game

12.4K 264 22
Galing kay sithrollins

Authors Note: Hey guys! I'm back! Finally have a new chapter posted, sorry for not updating for like two or three(?) weeks. I will make it up to you with these next few chapters, upcoming chapter will be getting down to the nitty gritty stuff. Things are about to get deep. Happy reading guys!

-

Another Monday night, another Raw.

Well we was halfway through, so my job was done. Eh, why not watch the rest of Raw.

As I turned the TV on Triple H, Batsita and Ric Flair were walking down the ramp.

As soon as they got into the ring HHH grabbed a mic, probably gonna gloat and moan how he couldn't defeat Beniot but Randy could. What an ass.

He plays his role too well.

"There's been a lot of talk about destiny lately..", he started.

Yep. This is about Randy.

"I don't believe in destiny.", says the guy who said that Orton was a man of destiny.

Contradicting idiot.

"Orton made a choice, and that choice was to win. The choice was to take the World Heavyweight Championship, my World Heavyweight Championship.", I watched intently, wondering where Triple H was going with this.

"It's time for you to make a choice Orton. You can make the right choice, or the wrong one..", great, so you're gonna make him choose to either give up what's rightfully his?

He continued to rant over 'choices' and whatnot. Can't say I was paying attention much.

"Time to choose your destiny Randy Orton.", he said in that voice what sounds like he's swallowed a bunch of nails.

Seconds later the start of Evolution's theme played, Randy walking out with his head down, Heavyweight title in his right hand.

He had an unreadable facial expression as he made his way down the ramp. Not gonna lie he looked rather good tonight.

Hmm, alittle too good.

Shut up, Melody.

He stopped to look at Flair and Batista when he was ringside. Making his way up the steel steps, taking his time, glancing at the Championship before he got into the ring.

This is intense.

A ref was brought down by the request of Triple H.

"Hand me that Championship belt.", HHH said with authority.

Chants of Randy's name could be heard throughout the arena, supporting him not to hand over the belt to the egotistical Triple H.

Randy just continued to look down, staring holes into the canvas, ignoring the words of Triple H.

"I SAID HAND ME THAT BELT DAMMIT!", HHH shouted grabbing the attention of a now aware Orton.

Randy held the belt in both hands, stepping forward to Triple H, showing that he was handing over the belt.

Don't do this Randy.

He stopped and stared at the Championship which was soon not to be his, the title he earned from the man who Triple H couldn't beat.

'No's' could be heard throughout the crowd, telling Randy to not do this.

Randy held his arms out, displaying the Heavyweight title infront of his old mentor, who had that usual sinister smile on his face as the crowd booed.

Triple H grabbed the belt, however Randy didn't let go. After another pull to get it out of Randy's hands, The Game recieved something else, and it wasn't the title, it was a spit to the face, courtesy of Randy Orton.

"Orton just spit into the face of The Game!", Jim Ross said shocked, just as much as the fans were in the arena.

Damn, even I didn't see that coming.

Randy had the title back at his side, holding it and smiling at Triple H who was wiping the spit off his face.

I think Randy has just got himself a death wish..

That Orton grin, wider than it usually is displayed on the TV. Triple H was about to attack Randy when he was hit with the World Heavyweight Championship, a shot straight to the head sending him down to the canvas.

Randy dived out of the ring and headed straight over the barricade, running up the stairs of the arena to save himself from the attack of Batista and Flair.

As he reached the top he held the title above his head and smiled, he outsmarted Triple H.

"Orton! You're a dead man!", Triple H shouted as he watched Randy hold up 'his' title belt. It was a pretty funny sight.

"The courage of Orton, and The Game is livid!", Jim Ross commented as Raw went to a break.

I don't think livid is the right word right now for how Triple H must be feeling.

-

A knock at the door broke me out of my little bubble of watching Raw.

I got up and walked over to the door, opening it to reveal a rather sweaty looking, wrestling trunk clad Randy.

Well, I'm not one to complain..

"Hey.", he smiled, out of breath slightly.

"Hi.", I smiled back, moving out of the way so he could enter.

He walked in, jumping on the sofa, leaving no room, resting his title belt in his stomach.

"Did you see?"

"I did.", I nodded.

"What did you think?", he asked, raising his eyebrow slightly.

"I thought you did amazing out there, I wasn't expecting you to do what you did", I smiled.

"Yeah, Hunter wants this feud to happen, plus it'll be good for me, it's exciting!", he grinned.

"Did you have to spit in his face though?", I asked with a cringing expression.

"We wanted an action what would look disrespectful, I did it to Foley and it worked so why not, not gonna lie it did look like alot of spit..", he shrugged laughing slightly as he sat up properly, placing the World title on the table infront of him.

"Well it was great, the fans are behind you on this.", I smiled as I made my way over to sit beside him.

He however had a different idea, taking hold of my hand and pulling me over to sit on his lap. His free hand rested on the small of my back as the other kept ahold of my hand.

"And you?", he asked, his voice more quiet than normal.

"You know I'll always be behind you.", I smiled as I rested my arms around his neck.

Randy nodded, that unreadable facial expression on his face again like it was out there, he looked conflicted.

"Randy?", I spoke softly.

He just kept staring, still with that look on his face.

"Randy what's wro-", I was cut off by him pulling me into him.

Oh god.

Oh god.

This was it, wasn't it.

He looked at me one last time before he went for it.

He kissed me.

I just sat there frozen. I can't actually believe this is happening.

He brought his hand up to rest on the side of my face, continuing the kiss. I started to kiss back, I could feel him smiling slightly from me reacting this way.

Randy pulled away, resting his forehead against mine.

"I urm, I need to go get showered.", he stammered.

"Yeah of course."

He nodded in reply, however neither of us moved.

"Urm, Mel could you..?"

"Oh right yeah.", I mentally face palmed myself as I got off him. He stood up also, picking up his title and walking to the door.

"See you later?", he asked with a small smile.

"Sure.", I nodded.

He curtly nodded at me, opening the door and went to step out. He stopped halfway in doing so, turning back to me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Bye Melody.", he said before he walked out, the door closing behind him.

"Yeah, bye Randy.", I looked down at the ground, blushing slightly with a smile.

I stood there abit taken aback at what had happened here.

This is just confirming my thoughts from last week even more.

I'm falling for him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.8K 535 11
For John it was clear that Nikki and him were no longer in love. After asking for a break which lead to nine month of no contact with each other, it'...
1.3K 16 61
Thank you hardywoman99 for the inspiration. Raised in an abusive home Louisa trusts very few people and guards her emotions closely. Betrayed by the...
6.7K 186 29
My name is Angel Hardy the daughter of Jeff Hardy and Trish Stratus and I am going to tell you all about my life and what my family does for a living...
1.2K 9 13
Brooklyn used to have the dream of becoming a WWE wrestler. But after she couldn't make her dream happen after her brother, John Cena, makes it in, B...