The Change Within Esdeath Fro...

By MarioLinkGaster_101

This is a fanfiction for akame ga kill if some characters lived and also their will be other characters not w... More

The setting and start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 meeting Esdeath
Chapter 5 the fight
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Comments?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Any Ideas?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
News feed
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
News :D

Chapter 25

520 7 0
By MarioLinkGaster_101

Rinoku pov:
Am I alive or dead? I feel like I was in a deep sleep for a very long time as I am a organic imperial arms now, I have a core in the middle of my chest now it feels odd to have one. Well it seems like I have a lot of work to do *smiles evilly* good thing the doctor is not here anymore huh? I like this new day for to destroy everything in my path, I hate everyone who took my life that was peaceful, happy, innocent life I had with my brother and everyone I knew. But now it's time to kill everyone who think has that life now, they don't have the right to enjoy that life I had only I can. Now, time to feed my hunger for blood and bones of my victims *laughs psychotically and gets up from laying on the ground* hmmm well now that I am free from my prison, now let's have fun.  I don't like it here, hmmm how do I get out from here! *punches through a wall and walks from the building I was in* Now let's kill...HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! screaming of my victims is music to my ears. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
3.6K 88 4
In the Tokyo Empire lays (Y/N) (L/N), or know for all her life Cross Fire, all her life she wanted to be a fire solder like her mother, "father", and...
4.4K 94 7
Guardian Tales X One piece Nico Robin X Marina futa I'm shipping them don't judge me Sorry I don't own One Piece because it belong to Eiichiro Oda...
1.1K 75 5
Chihiro Kei awakes to the reality that she is now in the world of YanSim as a student of Akademi with only a year before the fated meeting of Ayano A...