Qubool hai: a second chance ✅✅

By shivikalover

Just got a new inspiration for "Qubool hai" lovers :) EDITING More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
Deleting account

~6~

983 41 0
By shivikalover

Asad's pov, three days later.

Zoya and I were in front of our house which was now Tanveer's house. She grabbed my hand and we walked around the house. We entered the house from the back, but before entering the house, she kissed me and whispered:

"If something happens, just remember that I love you, right?"

"Same for you, Mrs. Khan." We entered the house, using the secret path built by Zoya. Once we were into the house, Zoya put clothes similar to the ones she wore when Tanveer had attempted to kill us.

"Remember Mrs. Khan, don't try something impressive."

"Asad, please, I won't try anything." We were in our room and seeing all the memories we shared burnt was heartbreaking. Zoya found her necklace hanging in a photo frame of us and put it in her pocket after looking at the photos of Sanam and Seher.

She kissed me one last time before leaving.

Zoya'spov.

I cautiously walked around the house, searching for Tanveer's room. Well, it wasn't that difficult. It was the biggest. I put my hand over my belly and exclaimed.

"Beta, please, help your mommy!"

I entered the room and see the famous chair of the devil. The rocking chair. I sat on it and I started rocking myself. I heard some movements then her horrible voice echoed in the room.

"Who's there?" She asked. I smirked and I got up. I heard her gasp, so I turned around.

"What's happening Tannu? It seems like you have seen a ghost!" I began to laugh like a crazy girl as she was looking at me in a horrible state. Good. That was my cue to leave. So I left her room, running away like a thief. As I assumed it, she tried to follow me but someone pulled me into a room. I realized that it was Asad.

"So how was it?" He asked.

"Seeing her frightened was the best sight I had to see except for yours and our children's face."

We laughed some more before leaving. Tanveer Beg, your fall was near!

Seher's pov.

I was sitting in front of Khala's house listening to the music box when something or someone caught my eye. It was a man. He seemed very familiar. He had a smile plastered on his face as his dimple on his cheek was showing. Why did I have this feeling that I knew this man? Some hazy memories flew into my head...

Flashback.

"Seher! Come here! Mom is looking for you!" Someone said and I couldn't manage to see his face as it was blurry.

End of flashback.

I closed the music box and I entered Khala's house. I went to my room and I sat in the corner of the room and I cried. It was so hard! Why? Why did my grandma leave me! Why? I was left all by myself, were they looking after me? Were they thinking that I was dead? Was Sanam aware of my existence? How would I find them?? Allah Miyaan! Why did I have to suffer like this!

Sanam's pov.

Shit! Aahil was outside waiting for me. He had flowers and I couldn't deny that he was very handsome with this suit...Allah Miyaan! What was wrong with me??

I opened the door and he smiled, well Mr. Ibrahim you should erase that smile!

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"I... Remember, I said that I'd pick you up!" He said confused.

"Allah miyaan! What's wrong with you! Today, you almost killed my sister Haaya! What are you looking for? You want to kill all my family just for one slap? Mr. Aahil Raza Ibrahim, you're disgusting!"

"But Sa.." He tried but I shouted:

"Enough! I forgave you when I almost died because of you but now you have crossed the line!" I was going to slap him but he caught my hand.

"If you're talking about the girl on the road this morning, I honked at her but she didn't even flinch!" He said.

"That's because she's fucking deaf! If you weren't so occupied with this brat of yours, maybe you would at least question yourself about the reason why she wasn't moving from the road!" I shouted. Then I closed the front door and I went into Haaya's room. I hugged her tightly.

"I can't imagine what could've happened if I lost you or  Daadee." I said with signs.

"Shh, just forget about it."She answered with signs before kissing my forehead. "Go to sleep, you must be tired." She added and I kissed her cheek before going into my room.

"Sanam beta?" Daadee called me and I turned around to look at her.

"Who was this man?" She asked. I couldn't say to her what Aahil did! She was very weak and I couldn't risk her life because of this bastard.

"You know he was just someone I met on the road you know meeting him inspired of a poem 'He met me and kept following me, he met me and kept following me, Allah miyaan, maybe I'm wrong but he must be under Sanam's spell!'" Thanks to my poem, Daadee didn't ask so many questions!

Anyway I went to my room and I tried to sleep but it seemed like Aahil was even tormenting me in my sleep as I dreamt about him! Please, Aahil Raza Ibrahim get out of my head!

Aahil's pov.

Why was it impossible for me to do things right? First her and now her sister?? Aahil Raza Ibrahim, you're a loser! And she even saw me with Padma! I really messed up this time! But I didn't even know why I was so mesmerized by her! She was very beautiful that was true but I had seen a lot of beautiful women but no one had ever made me feel like this! Sanam Ahmed Khan...Please get out of my head!

Seher's pov.

"Mom, please, don't leave me! Daddy, why, Daddy why?! Why am I by myself!! Mom, why did you leave me!"

"Safaa! Safaa beta, wake up! Oh my god, you have a high fever! Safaa, please don't close your eyes!"

My body was sore, I was cold and hot at the same time. I was shivering and I couldn't keep my eyes open.

"My mom...my mom..." I mumbled. I felt something cold on my forehead.

"Why? Don't go! Mom, Daddy, don't go! It's me, Seher!" I said. Khala tried to soothe me but she couldn't. She hugged me tightly and then I heard the music box.

"Mom..." I said before drifting into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning slightly tired by the events of the night before. I decided to go for a walk around the city with Khala. I was going to ask them if they knew something about my  Daadee. As usual, I brought my music box with me.

Zoya'spov.

It was so cool that Asad didn't notice my pregnancy. And it seemed like the little one decided tohelp because I didn't have morning sickness! Anyway, I was preparing  some breakfast for Asad when my phone rang. I answered it and it was Humeira!

"Bhaji?" She said.

"Humeira! How are you?"

"I'm fine and what about you? How are Asya and Asad?"

"We're fine. You know I miss you, Zayd and Haider so much!"

"I miss you as well Zoe. Anyway, I called you because Zayd is engaged!"

"Really?! I'm so happy for him! Who is your future daughter-in-law?"

"Her name is Ayra. She's such a beauty! They're gonna marry in two years when they'll be twenty."

"Inchallah. Anyway, I need to hang up, my Akdu is awake."

"Ji, call me whenever you want to Bhaji. I love you, bye!"

"Love you too, bye!" I smiled but I was surprised when Asad hugged me from behind.

"Who do you love Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan? I thought I was the only one!"

"Ha Mr. Khan! You're jealous of my sister?"

I looked at him and he was blushing. I kissed his red cheek and I set the table.

"Let's eat, today I decided to make a salad of fruits!"

"Meri Jaan! You're finally eating healthy!" I laughed and he laughed as well then we started eating.

"Zoya, you know that a salad of fruits is incomplete without papaya."

Papaya? Why? I couldn't eat them! Shit, he would discover everything! Think Zoya, think!

"Papaaya? I was so lazy that I didn't want to add papaya!" He laughed and I sighed with satisfaction. Mr. Khan, I'm very sorry but I had to do this!

Sanam's pov.

Allah miyaan! I was very sick! I couldn't help Daadee! My body was so sore! And I was sad but I didn't know why...

"Sanam beta?" Daadee said entering the room I was probably pale because she looked at me worried. "Sanam, are you okay?" I shook my head no and she hugged me. Then she kissed my forehead.

"Get some rest, Haaya and I will take care of the dhaba. Oh yes, I almost forgot, who gave you this dhaba? I need to meet him to thank him.."

"Nahin Badi Ammi, he used to eat at our dhaba before it got burnt so because he missed the food I prepared he built it!" Sanam, stop lying I said to myself.

"What a nice man! I need to meet him!"

"Ji Daadee." I said not knowing what to say anymore.

Seher's pov.

Khala and I were just chilling around, I managed to make her wear sunglasses! We were going to buy pizzas before heading home. I would thank her forever for this day because she made me forget my sadness for a while. As I was entering the shop to buy pizzas, I slipped and I almost fell but someone caught me. He had beautiful brown eyes and a smirk on his plump pink lips... He helped me to get up and I smiled at him.

"Thank you. I'm Safaa by the way."

"Safaa? I'm Rehaan. I was sure that you were Sanam.." He mumbled the last part.

"Sanam? You know Sanam?"

"Ji...Actually not personally but my brother knows her." He said.

"Where is she? Please tell me!"

"She lives in Punjab. With her grandmother and sister."

He knew her..he knew Sanam...I hugged him and I gave him my phone number.

"Thank you so much! This is my phone number, please dial me if you get any information about Sanam."He nodded then I ran to Khala and I told her the happy news! She was so happy just like me. I had to call Maya so I picked my phone from my purse and I called her.

"Maya? Guess what?!" I said happily.

"What's happening Saf'?"

"I found out where my sister Sanam is! She lives in Punjab with our Badi Ammi. As soon as possible I'm gonna go there to meet them!"

"I...say..some..."

"Maya I can hear properly! I'm gonna hang up and I'll call you later." It seemed that she had something important to say.

Aahil's pov.

I went to Sanam's house, hoping that she was there. I needed to apologize to her. I brought roses. I knocked at the door and she opened it. She seemed sick.

"What are you doing here Mr. Ibrahim?"

"I'm here to apologize for my behavior. I know that I behaved rudely towards you and your family. And I'm really sorry for what I did yesterday and when I burnt your dhaba. Please accept my apology."

I got in my knees in front of her and I held my ears in signs of apology. I felt her look upon me and then she helped me to get up. I gave her the flowers.

"I accept your apology on one condition." I nodded to incite her to continue.

"I want you to prove to me that you're truly sorry for your attitude." She said.

 "Ok, I'll do as you want," I said then I kissed her on the cheek before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 3.5K 124
Idk just read it :)
37K 211 35
just read :)
2.8K 431 11
Let's see..
20.3K 932 200
Just read it :)