The nightmare we call high sc...

By miah_fallen_angel

Cierra is a teenage girl struggling with eating disorders self harm and depression, in high school going thro... More

The nightmare we call high school-preparing for hell
welcome to hell
Busted
Alex
Taylor
Will
Bri
Malakai
good times at the mall.....not
car rides and lullabies
carousel
late nights
early mornings
date night❤
back to school
perfect son
after party
back to the nightmare
unexpectedly guest
welcome back to hell
zoe
let the nightmare begin
IM NOT CRAZY...I swear
"Cierra?"
group 2.0
after school
concession stand kisses
After the movie was the Scariest Part
Perfect day
update 2nd book

is there somewhere

62 7 0
By miah_fallen_angel

Will's pov

I lay here tangled up with Taylor and I can't help but smile. His sent engulfs me and I'm just taking in how beautiful he really is. His hair naturally wavy and all his make-up washed off from the pool. Him laying hear so perfectly in my arms it's all I need. I honestly have no idea what I'd do with out him especially with how things are going with my parents. He's the reason I'm still in one piece. I kiss his nose and his eyes slowly open.
"What are you thinking about love?" Taylor asks as he looks up at me.
"Just how lucky I am to have you. You know I love you so much and you are my everything?"
"If anything I'm the lucky one, you put up with all my bullshit and trust issues. You even deal with my shitty past and you're always there for me. You haven't left my sorry ass despite all my baggage and you always put my problems before yours. Baby I love everything about you I love that when I'm with you I actually feel safe. I love that I don't have to worry about my past because you're my future. I love you Will, I love you so fucking much you don't even understand."

I feel tears prick the back of my eyes and I can't help but smile.
"Taylor I love you too, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."
I lean in and kiss him, deeply, passionately, and slow. Not just some lust filled steamy kiss.

When we finally break away from the kiss we're both crying. I pull him in tight and he rests his head in the crook of my neck and we slowly drift back into sleep. All the swimming really took it out of us.

Malakai's pov

After seeing Alex and Cierra make out in the pool I decided it was time to leave before things got worse. I grabbed Zoe's hand and led her inside. I went to the room where I was staying that's where all my bags were.
"I'm going to take a quick shower I'll be out in a sec." I told Zoe as she entered the room she'd be sleeping in, that was directly across the hall from mine. I grabbed some sweats,boxers, and a black tank top then headed to the bathroom. I quickly turned the water on and locked the door. I jumped in and washed myself as fast as I could, not wanting to leave Zoe all by herself for so long.
After I finished showering and getting dressed I walked over to Zoe's room and knocked on the door. Cierra opened it wearing nothing but a towel. "Oh sorry I thought Zoe was staying in this room."I apologized looking at the ground.
"Oh no this is her room I just took a shower in the bathroom connected to her room since you were in the other one." Cierra said walking away from the door as Zoe came out of the bathroom wearing shorts and a t-shirt. My breath hitched in my throat. She had taken off all her make up and pulled her hair into a ponytail leaving her bangs out. She must've noticed me staring 'cause she blushed and looked at the floor.
"Ugh I'll leave you two alone" Cierra said as she slipped past me out into the hallway still in nothing but a towel.

Alex's pov

After getting out of the pool and completely dodging Cierra's question, I headed straight up stairs to take a shower. It gave me some time to actually think about the question what the answer really was. We weren't together because neither of us has asked the other or made it offcial, so what were we? Friends? Make out buddies? Friends with benefits? All of the above? Non of the above?
Thinking this much was making my head hurt.
On my way back to my room I bumped into cierra leaving what I think is Zoe's room for the night. She turned around and bumped straight into me. This was when I realized she was only in a towel. I was paralyzed there. The towel cut off at her upper thigh just low enough to cover her, her wet red hair dangled over her shoulders leaving water droplets running down her chest. She was so beautiful, no make up natural hair, natural beauty. I don't know how long I stood there gawking at her but I snapped myself out of it.
"Sorry" I mumbled, before looking at the ground.
"No it was my fault I should've been paying more attention. It's just Zoe and Malakai are in there and I didn't want to stay in there and awkwardly 3rd wheel and cock block Malakai."
At that I started laughing and so did cierra. I think this is when she realized she was still only in a towel and she turned deep red.
"Well I'm going to go get dressed See you in a bit." She turned and started walking to her room which happened to be right between Zoe and mines. I think Will purposly put our room next to our dates. Zoe and malakai are just across the hall from each other and me and cierra are right next to each other. Will and Taylor are on the same side as malakai but at the far end of the hall because they no one wants to hear them fucking.

My room is a great size it's a lot bigger then my normal room, but mines just small in general. There's a huge king sized bed and a flat screen directly infront of it. There's night stands on both sides of the bed with lamps and a little desk in the corner of the left and front wall. The closet has sliding mirror doors that take up the whole right wall. I slid it open reveling a huge closet full of what I'm guessing is Wills mothers clothes. All to expensive for me to be touching so I quickly slid the door close and return to the bed. I play Pandora off my phone and begin to take stuff out of my bag. I pull out my charger and plug it in to the outlet next to the bed. I then take all my make up and hair products and put them on the desk then putting my bag on the floor next to the desk. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I now have on small black shorts and a shirt that says messy hair don't care. Given that I glance up at my messy hair and decide to braid it.

Zoe's pov

After Cierra left, me and Malakai just sat and watched tv for a bit. It felt nice for some one to hold me in there arms just 'cause they wanted to. Not to make me happy or hoping they would get something else in return. After a bit we started talking. He told me about Bri and all the things she did and his bipolar disorder and ADHD. This didn't change the way I felt about him or make me look at him differant and for that I think he was really happy. I told him about Derek...not everything, just that he pressured me for sex the whole relationship then cheated on me and left me for vanessa.

"Zoe?"
"Yeah?"
Malakai sat straight up and looked me in the eyes.
"I won't make empty promises to you but I can promise this, I will never pressure you into anything and I will never intentionally hurt you."
Everything he just said is all I ever wanted to hear. I felt my eyes tear up.
"Thank you." I whispered before taking his face in my hands and kissing him.

Cierra's pov

After me and Alex collided in the hallway I quickly rushed to my room to get dressed. I put on a black tank top and light blue sweats that went to right under my knee. I then put my hair up in a messy bun and a little mascara just so I don't look like a total monstrosity. The tank has really low cut arm holes that expose my blue bra with black lace which I figured would give Alex something to look at.

Soon I heard Will calling for everyone to come to the living room. When I opened my door Alex was walking past and we walked down together. When we got down there we saw that Will and Taylor had moved the couches back and laid two mattress's on the floor, with blankets and pillows, in front of the huge flat screen. There were three bowls of popcorn, some chips, candy, soda, and beer on the table next to the matress's. Zoe and malakai then walked in and saw the sights for themselves.
"What's going on?"
"We're going to watch a movie out here."Taylor said very cheery.
"We could've just used the couches" Alex replied with a little sas.
"Yes we could've, but this is way more intimate and comfortable." Taylor replied a little agitated.

Alex and me plopped down onto the bed on the right and Will and Taylor took the one to the left.
"Do you mind if we just sit on the couch?" Zoe asked malakai.
"No,not at all."
I loved how much of a gentleman kai was being. Zoe doesnt need a sex crazed asshole like her ex. And Malakai is so accepting and patient with her and I just absolutely love it.

As I lay there next to Alex I can't help but want more. We haven't even really interacted this whole movie. Even malakai and Zoe were on the couch spooning for God's sake and Will and Taylor decided to get to business now and disappeared upstairs, instead of when everyone is sleeping, which I'm glad for.

Finally I scooted over to Alex and put my arms around her. She didn't make any acknowledgement just kept focus on the movie. Hmm playing hard to get now! Damn this girl is so all over the place. Well fuck it. I leaned down to her neck and kissed her sweet spot. This sent a shiver through her body. Without any warning I then bit her neck. She gasped but then quickly silenced herself rembering Zoe and kai were right there. She now turned and was facing me. Our legs intertwined as I pulled her in by her waist and kissed her. This was the first time I had truly kissed her first and damn was it great. I softly bit her bottom lip causing her to gasp a little. I then broke away from the kiss and walked up to my room. I could play this game too.

I waited in my room for a little bit but I'm started to panic now. Maybe she didn't get that I wanted her to follow me. Or maybe she just didn't want to. Oh great now I've fucked up again!

Just as I was walking to the door to leave the door flew open then shut quickly. Before I could even figure out what was going on I was pushed up against the wall and Alex was kissing me. I smiled through the kiss knowing what I'd done had worked.

I lift Alex off the ground, she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in as close as physically possible. God everything was so right. This is all I ever wanted since the day I met her and it's finally all coming together.

I began walking over to the bed then threw Alex on it. I straddled over her deepening the kiss.

When we finally broke apart we were both gasping for air. We laid side by side catching our breath.
"Fuck!I've never had a make out so great." She Said between breaths. I smiled knowing I did well. I then climbed on top of her "well then we should do it again." I smiled then leaned down and trailed kisses up her neck to her lips. She then abruptly grabbed me pulling me over then getting on top of me. She leaned down and started giving me a hickey right on my sweet spot.
"These clothes are in my way." I said as I lifted her shirt over her head and threw it across the room. She then smiled and slowly removed my tank top leaving kisses, bites, and hickeys up my stomach and chest.

Now I know your thinking some amazing ass sex scene happened next, but it didn't.
We spent the next hour roughly making out in our underwear. And man did we travel from the bed to the wall and one point I found myself sitting on the desk making out with her. We literally didn't stop till the sun came up.

Alex's pov

When I looked up I could See sunlight starting to pour through the windows. Cierra had just starting drifting off into sleep.
I laid there with my arms wrapped around her. I wish it could be like this forever. But what now? Can I forgive her for everything and give this a try? There's no way we can just be friends now. What do I want, I kept asking that same question over and over. I want cierra. Yes, yes I want cierra and I'm not giving her up. I want to be with her forever. And that's the last thought I had before I drifted off into sleep as "is there somewhere" by halsey, softly played in the background.

When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was cierra's beautiful self. The clock read 3:42pm. Holy shit. I slowly got out of bed and pulled the covers over cierra. I walked over to my room, grabbed my toothbrush and headed for the bathroom. The house was silent, everyone was probably still asleep. After washing up I re urned to my room. After getting dressed I did my make up and hair. It was now 4:30 so I figured I should go check on everyone and wake them. I started walking down the hall but stopped when I heard sobbing coming from cierra's room. I opened up the door to see her crying into her pillow.
"Baby what's wrong?"
Cierra looked up at me surprised and almost dumbfounded.
"Yo-your still here?" She said slightly sitting up.
"I just went to get ready. Why are you crying?"
"I usually wake up crying it's pretty normal for me...I just have really bad nightmares. And when you weren't here, I ...I thought you left me and...I just broke down."
I was shocked that she thought I left her because I would never do that and seeing her cry hurt so much.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I would never just leave you like that ok?" I said as I held her in my arms stroking her hair.
"Cierra I want to be with you forever."
Cierra looked at me in shock, then her face lit up and she gave me the biggest smile.
"I want to be with you forever too Alex."

Will's pov

When I woke up it was 1 in the afternoon but everyone was still asleep so I just laid in bed. After a little while Taylor rolled over exposing the bites and hickeys all over his torso chest and neck. Fuck I did all that last night?
But when I stopped to examine myself there were scratches all over my back and hickeys everywhere. I must've been shit face drunk last night for all of this to have happen.

It wasn't till almost 4 did I hear someone get up. When I left my room and went downstairs to get some lunch/dinner I couldn't believe my sight. Malakai and Zoe were sleeping together on the mattress in the living room we put out last night. I slowly tiptoed past them and into the kitchen. I pulled out some left overs I never ate from 2 nights before and made a chicken sandwich. Just as I finished I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist.
"Good morning love."
"More like good afternoon Taylor." I said pointing to the clock on the microwave.
"Oh shit, well good afternoon then." He said before pecking my cheek.
"Do you see what you did to me last night?" I motioned to my bare back because I didn't bother to put a shirt on.
"I did that?" Taylor blushed. And as I turned around he got to see the front of me. He gasped and turned crimson red.
"You should see yourself." I winked at Taylor. With that he ran to the bathroom to examine his body.

I was facing the wall when Malakai came in.
"Damn someone had a rough night." Malakai exclaimed examining my back.
"Your telling me."

Malakai began making himself a sandwich as well.
"So how'd it go with Zoe?"I raised an eyebrow at him.
If you're asking if we fucked, we didn't just cuddled and talked and watched movies till the sun came up.
"Oh, and what about cierra and Alex?"
"Not sure, they started getting handsy and making out then they disappeared up stairs."
A grin spread across my face, my plan to get everyone together worked out great. I had a perfect night with all my friends and my amazing boyfriend what could be better?

~~~

The maids and other workers started showing up signaling it was time for this amazing sleepover to end. Everyone packed up their stuff and we all headed outside.

Malakai's pov

As I hugged Zoe goodbye I realized that this was who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and no one especially Bri, will mess this up.
"See you soon my little flower." I whispered in her ear as I pulled away. A small grin spread on her face.

Me and Taylor got into Will's car as the girls all got into Zoe's car we waved good bye and sped down the road in opposite directions.

Zoe's pov

I awkwardly sat in the driver's seat as Alex and cierra made out in my backseat. I groaned
"Guys I hate to be a total cock block but could you not suck each others faces off in my backseat. Thanks."
"Haha sorry Zoe, and you can't be a cock block because neither of us have dicks." Alex laughed out. I smiled and glared at them through the review mirror
"Holy shit Alex your a god damn vacume. Your neck is fifty shades of purple cierra."
"I know! But you haven't seen my amazing work on Alex, it's just her hickies aren't visible." Cierra winked at me through the mirror.
"Oh Jezuz." I rolled my eyes and returned my attention to the road.

I dropped Cierra off first and trying to separate her from Alex was damn near impossible but after about 5 minutes of goodbyes and kisses and hugs Alex finally got back into my car and Cierra went inside with one final wave to us.

"Hey so you know as a best friend it's my job to watch out for Cierra and warn you that if you hurt her I'll have to come after your ass." I smirked at Alex at the end as if I could ever beat Alex's ass. I guess she was thinking the same thing and chuckled.
"Well then you also know that as Malakai's best friend that I too have to warn you that if you ever hurt him that I'll rip your limbs off and shove them so far down your throat they'll fall out your ass. " Alex said completely straight faced dead serious. I stood there in shock for a second trying to process that visual. A few moments later she cracked a smile showing me she was joking...kinda.

Soon enough I pulled into her drive way.
"Thanks for the ride Zoe. Yesterday was great and I'm glad we became friends. And I'm glad kai has you, he's been hurt a lot and I'm trusting you with his heart."
I smiled and thanked her
"I'm glad we're friends too and don't worry I won't hurt him."
"Good because I don't want to have to cut your limbs off and shove them down your throat and out your ass." She said dead serious again then winked before shutting the passenger door and disappearing into her house.

~later that day
Cierra's pov

Thankfully mom hadn't been home when I got home, it gave me time to cover up the hickies and put on a band T the rose high up on my neck. She got home about 20 minutes later with groceries.
"Hey hun, good your finally back you can help unload the groceries." Mom smirked at me. But without any protest or attitude I cheerfully help unload the groceries. Mom looked at me strangely.
"Are you feeling ok? Your so...so happy and in la la land over there." I just shrugged and smiled at her.
"Ok spill, it's a girl isn't it? I know that look its the look of being in love."

After telling my mom about Alex and everything that happened minus the alcohol and hickies, she just smiled and shook her head. "You've got it bad."
"You're telling me!" At that my phone rang and I quickly jumped up knowing that it was the ringtone set for Alex. I ran to my room and plopped on the bed answering the phone.

"Hey"-cierra

"Come back I'm going crazy without you here."-Alex

"I know the feeling."-Cierra

We talked for about an hour and then this happened.

"So um Cierra...are we well you know... I guess well um-"

I cut her off and giggled

"Alex would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

She let out a shaky breath.
"I thought you'd never ask."

So there you go (:
The book is almost done just a few more chapters. If this book gets enough votes I'll make a sequel about there summer and sophmore year. And a shout out to Whoknows32 for inspiring me to update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 355 38
*TRIGGER WARNING: DEALS WITH DEPRESSION, SELF HARM AND SUICIDE* Amber is sixteen years old and to sugarcoat it... She hasn't had the best upbringing...
48.7K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
Abigail By Hannah

Teen Fiction

59.9K 1.7K 30
(In editing) She's depressed. She's anorexic. She's suicidal. She's insecure. Abigail has grown up with her three brothers and James, never meeting h...
84 2 16
18 year old Amy Turner struggles with mental illness. Depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and struggles with suicide tendencies. Amy lives with her...