A Dimensional Tune (Yandere T...

By Cloakedranger

What happens when you become the entertainment for two yandere twins in a twisted fantasy world. Will you exp... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
A Twisted World
The Blue Heart
The Red Diamond
Running for Safety
Hide and Seek Part One
Hide and Seek Part 2
A Dinner of the Heart
A Sunny Ride
Mirror Image
An Evening of Red
A Flight of Wings
Games on the Water
The Killer and The Trap
Song of the Servant
Poisoned River
Sailing to the Edge
Nighttime Playground
Tea for Three
Painting the Crown
Applaud of Misfortune
Monster's Wheel
Stone and Grey
Purple Resting
Unveil the Letter
Hidden within the Hat
Rain of Hours
Night's Feast and End
Plans do indeed change
The Girl with the Vial
Courtyard of Intrigue
Forest's Shroud
Bargain of Death
Meeting in the Station
Dining with Movement
Not the Evening you were Expecting
A Little Secret
Look Beneath the Surface
Riding to Darkness
Childhood of Flowers
Danger over Serenity
Remember the Rose
Sun or Light
Crowning Glory (Final Chapter)
Bonus Chapter
A/N

Sandwiches with a side of Bandages

13.6K 687 411
By Cloakedranger

  When you awoke the next morning, you found neither of the brothers in your room. Diamond was probably attending to Heart, since he knew that you were in no immediate danger. You had agreed to meet the sunhat girl in the Land of Amusement and you intended to keep your promise, for if you broke it, the results would be horrendous. If there was one way to beat her, it would be to stay on her good side and strike when she least expected it. You had decided to make the journey tomorrow.

Sitting up in bed, you draped your legs over the side of the bed. Setting them on the floor below, you hesitantly stood up. To your relief, you could now stand without any support. However, it still hurt to walk, but at least you wouldn't need to move around in a chair anymore. Thus you made your way over to the bathroom and wardrobe, starting your morning routine.

After finishing everything, you walked out of the bathroom. A black tank top rested over your torso while black and purple checkered skinny jeans covered your legs. You managed to find a pair of simple purple slippers, which gave your feet extra warmth. Covering your arms and shoulders was a black velvet military jacket with silver and gold buttons.

With your clothes on, you began to carry out your plan for the day. Your first goal was to check up on Heart. Even though you kept telling yourself that you had no interest in his well being, you decided it best to at least see how he was doing. Moreover, you needed to discuss your plan with Diamond. Personally, you desired nothing more than to just leave without telling the brothers. However, you saw Diamond angry once and you didn't want to relive that experience. You knew that if you just left, both brothers would be more than furious.

While going over the rest of your plans for the day, you soon found yourself lost. You had no idea where Heart's room was. He never had the opportunity to show you his room, which was probably a good thing in your case. Thus you stood in the stone hallway, wondering where to go. To your luck, you soon saw Woodlily racing down the passageway towards you with a piece of meat dangling from her mouth. Her eyes widened in happiness, as she saw your form.

She waved her arms in various directions, as she hovered in front of you. You just stared at her, trying to decipher what she wanted. Eventually she gave up and started to tug on your jacket sleeve. Not knowing what else to do, you allowed her to guide you down the hallway. Passing the various doors, the two of you arrived at the door right before the hallway turned. Woodlily pushed open the antique door, revealing a rather large bright blue room, which had white trim around the blue paint.

There were four paned rectangular windows in the room, each with their own set of blue and silver curtains. Two silver wall decorations along with an elaborate silver mirror hung upon the walls. Chairs of various shapes, which all followed the color pattern of blue and silver, filled the huge room. Three dressers covered in mirrors lined the wall opposite of the bed; each had a glass lamp sitting on top. The lamp shades themselves were a pure white while blue feathers fell from the end of the shades. However, the lamp shade farthest from you had silver feathers hanging from its shade. On the left side of the bed were a silver vanity and a white writing desk. Next to the bed rested two nightstands covered in mirrors. Lamps sat on top of the stands, but had blue shades with small crystals on the end of the shades. A white and crystal chandelier hung over the king sized bed. The bed itself had a vibrant blue mattress and silver sheets while various blue pillows were stacked upon the sheets.

Diamond was nowhere to be seen in the room. However, one of the many chairs in the room had been pulled up to the right side of the bed. Heart lay under the silver sheets, his head propped up onto one of the vibrant blue pillows. New bandages covered his right eye. So far no new blood soaked through the bandages, but you could hear Heart breathing heavily.

At that moment the door next to the nightstand opened, revealing Diamond. He had a wet washcloth in his hands. He merely nodded his head at you, as you allowed him to pass. He sat down in the chair, placing the washcloth on his brother's head. You heard the door close behind you and noticed that Woodlily was gone. Diamond leaned back in the chair and turned around to face you.

"Woodlily said you sent for me" you stated.

"Indeed, I wanted to know when you plan to leave for the Land of Amusement" he replied.

"Tomorrow, as for today I intend to read up on the areas that I have to travel through, so I know what I am dealing with".

"I see. I'll have Woodlily take care of my brother then".

"No, I intend to go alone. You obviously need to take care of your brother".

"Miss ____, if you think I'm going to let you head to the Land of Amusement without me watching you, you're sorely mistaken".

"I thought you would say something like that. However, you surely know that your brother needs proper attention. Besides you can always catch up to me. Furthermore, I doubt that the sunhat girl will let me die. There is no doubt that she wants me to reach the Land of Amusement alive. Thus you have nothing to worry about".

Diamond went silent and glanced back at his brother, whose breathing had calmed down. He seemed to realize that his brother required him. Sighing, he looked back at you.

"I see your point. I'll let you go on your own. However, I intend to catch up to you. You're not leaving me that easily. I'm sure my brother would agree on that point. Moreover, I'll have Woodlily get the books for you".

"Thanks" you said, glancing between the two twins.

You could clearly see that Diamond was exhausted, since there were dark circles under his eyes. Walking over to the bedside, you looked down at Heart before turning your gaze back to Diamond. Resting your hands on your hips, you sighed.

"Do you want me to stay here for awhile?" you questioned.

Raising his tired eyes to meet your (e/c) orbs, you could see the confusion in his expression.

"Miss ____, why would you do such a thing?".

"I can tell that you're tired. You've been attending to your brother the whole evening. I can read the books here while watching over your brother for you. Anyway I'm just doing this because I feel like it; do not think anything else of it" you stated keeping a straight face.

"Thank you. However, I'll sleep on the lounge chair. Please wake me up if anything happens".

Nodding, you watched as he made his way over to the lounge, lying down upon its blue cushions. As soon as he hit the lounge, he drifted off into sleep. Sitting in the chair, watching over Heart, you realized that Diamond had just placed an enormous amount of trust in you. Both brothers were asleep and were at the mercy of your hands. For once you controlled the situation. If you wanted you could kill both of the brothers. However, you're promise to the sunhat girl still stood. Killing the brothers would mean freedom, but you made that promise, so that they would be spared by the sunhat girl. If you wanted the brothers to suffer or die, you would've never made that promise.

As you sat in the chair watching over the blue-haired male, you realized that Diamond never summoned Woodlily. You didn't want to wake him up, but you needed to read those books. You didn't know if they would be helpful, but reading them was worth a try. Getting out of the chair, you approached the red-haired male. His chest rose and fell in perfect motion, as his bangs covered his closed eyes.

Hesitantly, you tapped him on the arm and waited to see if he would wake. His eyes flickered open, as they landed on you. He seemed to question you, as if wondering why you had just woke him up.

"You forgot to ask Woodlily about the books".

"Ah, sorry Miss ____".

Snapping his fingers, he summoned the pixie into the room. She looked around expectantly, eager to find more food.

"I want you to find and retrieve these books for, Miss _____" he said, holding up a piece of paper with the list of books on it.

"Wait, when did you write that list?".

"I just wrote it, or rather summoned it. You should be used to such a trick by now, Miss _____. Perhaps you're just as tired as I am".

"I'm fine".

Smiling a small smile, Diamond went back to sleep, as Woodlily grabbed the list. She flew out of the room, shutting the door behind her. Returning back to Heart's side, you awaited the arrival of Woodlily and the books. Several minutes passed before the door once again opened. You couldn't even see the little pixie due to the stack of books in her hands. In actuality there weren't even that many books. It was just that each book was incredibly thick. She set the books on the floor next to you and vanished out of the room. With the doors closed once again, you picked up one of the books and began reading.

You tried to read each page thoroughly, but ended up just skimming through the pages. You wanted to take your time and read the books carefully, though time was not on your side. An hour passed and Heart's condition remained the same. He betrayed no worrying behavior. Across from his brother, Diamond slept peacefully. However, you did have to keep wetting the washcloth over Heart's head. He did have a slight fever and the washcloth seemed to help.

Though, after another two hours your stomach grumbled. Food would be welcome, but you couldn't leave the room. Your stomach groaned again, but you kept your focus on the book in front of you. However, soon the door opened behind you. As if to answer your desire for food, Aberrous walked into the room. He carried a tray filled with tea sandwiches.

"You never came down for breakfast my lady. I knew that Master Diamond had requested your presence earlier this morning. Thus I assumed you to still be in this room and decided to bring you some food. I hope it is to your satisfaction".

Placing the book on the ground, you took the tray from Aberrous in gratitude. You gave him your thanks and he bowed in return.

"I shall bring a pot of tea and some teacups".

With that he left the room, leaving you alone with the brothers once again. Biting into one of the sandwiches, you heard movement in the bed next to you. Placing the tray on the end of the bed, you glanced down at Heart. His eyes were now opened, but due to the bandages you could only see one blue eye.

"My dear lady, I never expected you to visit me. However, I have to thank you for saving my life. Though, I wish that you didn't have to make such a deal with that child".

"Yeah, well you're welcome".

You didn't know what else to say, so you held up a sandwich and offered it to him. He gave you no warning, as he grabbed the sandwich with his mouth. He ate the sandwich in a matter of seconds while you ate your own.

"May I request another sandwich my dear lady and that you feed it to me?".

Rolling your eyes, you got up and ignored him. Going over to Diamond, you woke him and merely pointed at his brother. Heart waved over at his brother, as Diamond got out of the lounge chair. Placing his hand over his brother's head, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"It would seem that your fever has gone down. How are you feeling?" Diamond inquired.

"Much better than last evening, though I still have a terrible headache. However, I would feel much better if our plaything fed me some more food".

Both brothers stared back at you. You glared back and went to grab your books. Though, Diamond picked them up and held them away from you.

"I'm not feeding your brother" you stated crossing your arms in annoyance.

"You have no choice, Miss ____. My brother needs nourishment and I believe he won't eat unless you feed him. The last thing he needs is to starve".

About to say something, you were interrupted by the door opening. Aberrous walked in with the tea and cups. He set them down on the nightstand, which was on the right side of the bed, and exited the room. However, the two twins continued to look at you.

Frustrated you walked over to the tray of sandwiches, grabbed one and sat on the bed next to Heart. You held the sandwich in front of him, as he bit into it. Diamond poured and prepared tea for the three of you. When he finished with the tea, he sat back down on the chair and drank the soothing beverage.

After Heart finished his fourth sandwich, he drank some of his own tea. This gave you the time to eat a sandwich of your own. When you finished the delicious food, you felt something warm and wet go across the edge of your mouth. Heart smirked mischievously, as he licked his lips.

"You had some crumbs on your face, my dear lady".

"If I get a fever, I'm blaming you" you said wiping your face with the sleeve of your jacket while your cheeks heated up.

Heart only grinned, as he took another sip of his drink. Bringing your own cup of tea to your lips, you let the warm drink calm you. Setting the cup back down on the nightstand, you went to pick up your books, which were now back on the ground at Diamond's feet. Right as your hand was about to reach the books another hand with long nails grasped your wrist. You were pulled onto the chair with Diamond with your face falling into his chest. Lifting your chin up with his right index finger, he examined your now blushing face. As he surveyed your face, he licked the other corner of your mouth.

"There, now you won't get a fever".

Quickly pushing yourself off of him, you snatched the books from the floor and darted out of the room, leaving the two smiling brothers behind. They were never going to leave you alone.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 3 11
The twin sisters Ei and Yō go through life, living normally like they have gotten used all their lives. Until one day, they met someone that turned t...
31.9K 714 21
What happens when you stumble upon a world of creatures? These creatures being vampires. What happens when you find out your mates with one of them...
162 0 81
On one of the worlds called Earth in a small town lived a teenage boy who had a dream. His dream is to become a strong fighter the boy says "I will b...
21 0 10
There's this guy and his friend. Both are powerful beings, forces of nature, and the end of the cycle. Their presence elicits a spectrum of reaction...