Attack On Titan Boyfriend Sce...

Від KittyWritesStories

Love the boys in Attack On Titans? Wanna have short scenarios that some couples get like "First kiss" and "Wh... Більше

Note before we start
How you guys met :D
He goes to my school! 0.0
When he asks you out! <3
Valentine's Day (-*-)
NOTE!
Your first kiss!!! ;*
When he accidentally hurts you XD
When he sees your Halloween costume
When he meets your parents *-*
When he's sick/sore
When he cheats on you
When he sees you with your new bf
When he gets scared
When he sees you in a dress

When you get back together!!

10.1K 107 47
Від KittyWritesStories

Da herro peoples~! I can't believe this story is halfway at 100,000 reads and reached 1,000 votes! I love you guys so much, I just wish I published more for you all, it's really cruel of me ;~; I hope I am able to finish this one too and from the last two chapters that made you sad/mad I hope this one relieves your heart~! These ones are quite long (if ya know what I mean ;)) I would actually like to know if you guys like SHORT or LONG chapters! Comment below and I hope you enjoy~! Remember to comment, vote, and follow~!

EREN

Another day with (favorite flavor) ice cream and anime watching as you sob about being cheated on twice. Especially from Eren, your first ever love. You heard the doorbell ring and as you opened the door it was Eren. You were about to slam the door shut knowing he saw your puffy, red eyes when he stopped you and stepped into your house, standing a little above you. "(Your name), I'm sorry it's taken me this long to finally explain what really occurred..."

"What do you mean what really occurred? Me finding out that my boyfriend was a two-timer?" Eren kissed you passionately making you step back, but melt into it. You missed his lips so much that you couldn't push him away. When you both separated, he looked at you with teary eyes. You were shocked and felt your heart ache. "I would never cheat on you! That girl promised me if I helped her study, she would help me buy you this.."

Eren pulls out two necklaces, one with a heart shaped lock attached and one with a key that looked like it would fit the lock. You started tearing up. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen and I was so mad and confused at what occurred that day and you dating another guy hurt even more! Please take me back, (your name). I love you so much and would never cheat on you!" You were crying once again, but they were tears of joy as you hugged Eren and told him, "Yes.."

ARMIN

You reached Armin's house after breaking up with that cheating jerk, Kirito. You didn't even feel upset nor did you have any doubt in wanting Armin back. You knew he would never cheat on you and you were determined to ask him what really occurred. As you rushed and rang the doorbell to his house, you saw him open the door with a blanket wrapped around him. He looked like a sad worm with puffy eyes. You started tearing up and hugged Armin, both of you crying.
Armin and you cuddled together on the bed watching Netflix when Armin tilted your head towards him and kissed you making you so happy. You missed his lips so much. He then said what you've waited to hear. "(Your name), what happened on that day was not what you thought it was". You looked up at him with curiosity. "Okay. She was this girl I had a crush on a couple years ago that I confessed to, but she rejected me. A few months ago, she texted me to meet up as an apology, although it's late for that, but then she suddenly leaned in and kept trying to kiss me which was why u saw so many kiss marks... She looked like a clown... I promise she never kissed my lips because I kept moving sideways but I'm sorry I couldn't explain sooner. I saw you with a new boyfriend so it was a bit shocking for me. I'm glad we're together again... I love you so much"
"What a thot" you said making you both laugh so hard. You got on top of him and started planting kisses all over his face and then his lips. "I'm fine with these kiss marks though".

JEAN

After showing that two timer that he made a mistake cheating on you, you called up Jean and luckily he answered. You apologized heavily and you thought you both would need to do some explaining. He accepted and you came over to his house.
Jean opened the door and you smiled asking "Is that the shrimp candle I bought you like 6 months ago?" You both laughed and sat on his sofa. He finally explained himself, "(your name), that girl was my thirsty ass ex. She literally barged into my house while I was eating shrimp while watching the "shrimp operas" and she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her and tried to kiss me! I was glad that shrimp was in between our lips but I'm so sorry that you came in at such a misunderstanding and horrible moment. Baby, once you left I threw that crazy bitch out. I'm so sorry for that and my horse shit language".
You laugh hysterically at his story and kiss his lips to shut him up. "Wow, is that the new garlic and butter shrimp flavor?" You ask smirking at him. "You know it baby~ Just tell me we're back together and I'll let you taste it all~"
     He pins you down and gets on top of you making you giggle. "I'm good but yes we're definitely back together"

BERTHOLDT

You sobbed and sobbed on, missing Bertholdt so much and just wanting to forgive him to get back together. You kept eating coffee flavored Mochi balls when suddenly the doorbell rang. You threw your blanket in the air and vroomed down the stairs to open the door and there he was. You felt so happy but there was also a hatred building up and you ended up glaring at him. "You're so cute when you're happy and upset. Stop pretending and let me make it up to you, my dulce." He took out a beautiful necklace that had the word "Dulce" written on it and you let him put it around your neck.
You both went out to a restaurant so he could explain. "I'm sorry for not explaining sooner, (your name)... I did not sleep with her, I promise. I know this is going to sound crazy but as I was going to come over for our movie night, but then a random girl was lying on my porch so I brought her in. She threw up all over my floor and when I went to clean it up, I saw her drop my phone on the floor causing it to fully shut off so I couldn't even message you! I took care of her and made sure to keep her on the sofa but next thing I knew, I think the crazy girl knocked me out when I was making her a snack... I promise though, I know I did not sleep with her... I don't know what her deal was to undress me and make it look like we had sex... Please forgive me, my sweetheart! You know I would never do that to you!"
You put a finger to his lip and although you really want to punch that crazy slut in the throat you smiled and knew he had no intentions and was being a nice guy. "I'm only mad because you didn't put her in a dumpster instead of taking care of her. Did she just up and leave after I did?" He nodded, "I woke her up and made her leave right away.. I'm so sorry please take me back.." You nodded and kissed him happily. You quickly typed in your notes "place cameras in house".

RIVAILLE

You were at a park on one of the swings looking down struggling to know what to do. You heard crunching of the woodchips in front of you and looked up to see Rivaille. You gave him the emotionless expression but inside you were so happy, but upset. He didn't say anything and walked behind you and started to push you on the swings. You smiled letting him away you back and forth giggling as you went higher. At some point you jumped off landing on your two feet.
He looked at you with a confused look which was ironic because that's what you're supposed to give him. "What do you want?" You asked. He sat on the swing you were on and patted his lap. Your eyebrow was twitching in frustration. "I bet many girls would love to sit on your lap... Or they probably already have!" Rivaille sighed and walked up behind you to push you. You tried to stop him but he was really strong so you jumped out of your swing falling face flat on the wood chips. "A-ow..." He ran to you and raised your face up smirking. "Clumsy as a always."
You both were staring at each other in silence and soon your lips were planted. You hated it, but in the same time you missed his touch so much. Soon you both separated realizing where you were and you looked away. He gripped onto your hands making you look back at him. "Listen (y/n), the reason why I was with so many girl was because I saw a bunch of guys surrounding you and you seemed to be so happy with them I was jealous... Then, a bunch of girls asked me for help and since you were busy I decided to follow them, but when one of them kissed me, I saw you leave and it hurt. I'm really sorry. They've been on me forever, but I saw you already moved on so I was really hurt... But I heard the asshole cheated on you. Baby, you know I would never do that to you... Please, um. Can we get back together?"
You smiled and nodded, "Rivaille? Did you really just give me a heartfelt message and told me you were jealous?" You giggled thinking that he was so out of character that it was funny, but that was a sign that he was getting closer to you. You nodded and kissed him again.

CONNIE

You were at the bakery store that you met Connie at, tearing up not caring who was watching. As you wiped your eyes, you heard someone take a seat right in front of you. You peeked slightly and noticed a bouquet of roses jumping up out of shock. "I'm sorry, (y/n)! Please take me back! It's not what you think! We never made out or anything!" You smiled slightly taking the flowers and sat down letting him explain. "I was really upset that you didn't like the outfit, so I went to go return it to the store, but then some girl came up to me saying she knew you and I. I told her what happened and she said she knew that you loved sweets, so we went to my house and she helped me bake. Then she left while I was mixing and when she called me to my bedroom she knocked me against the wall, but we didn't kiss! I was pushing her away but you came in and I was so shocked and nervous!"
Your eyebrows twitched as you listened to Connie thinking about how much of an idiot he is. You sighed and looked at the flowers and smiled murmuring to yourself, "but you're my idiot..." He looked at you with red cheeks and nervous eyes making you giggle. "Continue." He nodded and returned to his story, "When you left I finally got her off and made her leave my house and I might've thrown the cake batter all over her. Listen, (y/n) please take me back. I love you so much, I cannot live without you..." You laughed hysterically thinking, thank god! You nodded and walked to hug him.

REINER

You were at the gym running on a treadmill and listening to music to block out everything that's been going on- especially Reiner. Yet, it never became successful because he was always apologizing to you and giving you gifts. In your bedroom was a teddy bear, balloons, half-eaten chocolates and a heart-shaped pillow. You wanted to forgive him, but he still cheated on you. When you started to think back on the past memories you two have made, you felt your ankle twist and you fell backwards, but not onto the ground; into a pair of arms. You looked behind you and saw Reiner. You wanted to get out of his touch, but your ankle was in so much pain. "Oh my god, (y/n) are you okay?!" You shook your head. He lifted you up and held you bridal style bringing you to the closest hospital which was actually a block away. You ended up closing your eyes resting in his arms.

After a couple of hours, you opened your eyes and saw Reiner cup his face. He looked really upset, so you poked him in the arm. He looked up at you and smiled so heavily hugging you tightly. You missed his warmth a lot. "Reiner... Where am I?" He told you what happened. "I was so worried, (y/n)! I could never let you get hurt... I care so much about you". That brought you back to your senses and you looked away feeling anger in your heart. He realized as well that you two weren't together. He gripped onto your hand making you look at him.

"I'm sorry, (y/n).. I should've said this months ago, but we never kissed. I would never do that to you! She was a close friend of mine, but when she got me snacks I didn't think she would throw herself at me."

"You let her slap your ass". You said harshly. "But, it didn't mean anything to me. It was a joke! I'm really sorry... I'm not very skilled in the whole being a good boyfriend, but I promise I would never ever want to hurt you or for you to be hurt. I love you so much, please give me another chance..." You thought about the memories you've made and you know you still love him. You sighed hoping not to regret this, but gave him a smile and nodded. "I love you too."

ERWIN

(Remember that this time, you cheated on Erwin)

You're shopping for ingredients for the fruitcake you're making for the kids. As you look on your list to see that you just need milk, you see that there's only one carton left. You start running as fast as you can, but before you could even swing the door open, someone already grabs the milk. You look at him in shock. "Oh did you need this?" A creepy guy gives you a grin that sends shivers up your back. "Actually yes, I'm baking for my kids." You blush as you say those words. "Kids? You look like you're 14, what a whore..."
      Suddenly someone snatches the carton from him and hands it to you. "Uh thank you..." You look to see Erwin in happiness, shock and guilt. "Hey! Give it back! I got it first!" Erwin smiles at you then turns to glare at him. "My apologies, but you don't deserve it and trust me, you better go to another store to get it". The man sends you a final glare before running away. You sigh in relief and smile at Erwin. You remember all the times he has protected you and you open your mouth to apologize but before you can he plants a kiss on your lips. "Mm!" You close your eyes slowly dropping the cart wrapping your arms around his neck.
     You both let go over some time breathing heavily. "Erwin, I'm so sorry for what I've done. It was such a stupid mistake, I knew from the moment it happened that I regretted it. The kids miss you so much! You don't have to come back to me, but for them..." He looks at you sadly, but then smiles and kisses you again. "Of course... I missed you so much. I'll come back, to you and our children."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Man it's been forever and I'm so sorry! Who else hates school? Haha yeah not funny... but if anyone of you have still stayed here or come here, well thank you! I hope you guys love this chapter and I promise I'm going to make a Christmas special chapter! Thank you guys so much, don't forget to vote and follow if you haven't!

Comment of the Chapter

This person really brightened my day and I'm always glad I can be of help or inspiration to anybody. Well you guys are my greatest inspiration so thank you for pushing me to still be here!

@Jmsusaka: "I most say . You an amazing writer. My friend me bout AOT . I haven't even watched it yet, but after reading or story, I'm in love with the anime already. Keep writing cause u r my mentor.I'm gonna start writing my own fic that you've inspired me to write. Again I love your story."

All of your comments made me so happy because your reactions are all I ever want, positive and negative because it doesn't only show me that you guys can connect to where I am, but also lets me know that I have people who do want me to continue writing. I love you all!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.4K 244 20
so, let's just say that this isn't your typical Eren summons a demon or meets a demon and somehow falls in love. No. you'll have to read to find out...
429K 5K 88
These will be random scenarios of the main male Attack on Titan cast (besides Erwin, very sorry). I take requests for any scenarios that you would li...
286 5 10
This story is from a females perspective!! When Y/N joins the cadets she meets a cute boy. They slowly get closer but he is hiding a secret. Will Y/N...
52.7K 1.6K 25
Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin Eren x Levi EreRi/RiRen *boyxboy* [ Setting: Time of the Titans ] Levi and Eren experienced feelings for each ot...