My cousin's ex boyfriend is a...

By Saja95

Samantha finds herself in an unexpected situation with her cousin Adrianna when Adrianna's ex-boyfriend and h... More

My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped!
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gangbanger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf. Joy Oh Joy
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gangbanger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy.
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy
My cousin's ex-boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us!
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy
My Cousin's Ex boyfriend. . .ch 12
My Cousin's Ex-boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us!
My Cousin's Ex-Boyfriend is a Gangbanger!
My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us!

My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy

26.1K 254 25
By Saja95

(Like I said before! Sorry bout the delay! I hate getting writers block! Its not fun to sit down at the computer and nothing come to mind at all!!!!!!! Very irritating! Well here is part 2. I hope you forgive me!! Thank-you to everyone of you! And especially those who commented or voted or both!!!! Well...enjoy part 2!!!)

Recap: I made the first to move. I went for a high kick but he instantly dodged. He threw a punch which I dodged. We continued like this for a few minutes before he hit the soft spot on my temple, "Cheater." I mutter before I blacked out.

Gene's P.O.V

She made the first move, which I easily avoided. I threw a punch at her face but, surprisingly, she dodged it. It had been a few minutes of us moving when I got the order. 'What's taking so long?! Get her and come on! Knock her out or something.' Derek ordered. I sighed. 'Okay. Be there in a sec, Derek.' I had to end this, so I quickly went for a cheap shot and hit her temple. "Cheater." She mumbled and fell to her knees and then the rest of the way down. I picked her up off the floor. She looked kinda pissed still. I started chuckling to myself as I jumped out the window and headed to the car. I got to the car that had Adrianna and Derek in it. I saw Nanna widen her eyes when she saw Sam. Then looked at me with worried eyes. "Don't worry. I just made her pass out. She'll be perfectly fine." I said. A smile started to tug at her lips, "I'm not worried about her. Sam's a fighter. I'm worried for your health." I started laughing. "What is she going to do?" I asked not worried at all. "Well. She's is going to be pretty pissed when she wakes up. Someone went for a cheap shot like what you did about 2 months ago and well, when she woke up. Well...let's just say...uh...the girl is still in the hospital." She said smirking at the thought. "Damn." I muttered in amazement. This girls got must be pretty good. She prolly wasn't expecting my cheap shot, or she would have blocked it. "So she's pretty good?" I asked. "She was top in her class and could bring her instructor to the ground. So I think so." She said. I was impressed. Never have I met a girl or guy as good as me or even close to my skills. Hmm, I'm going to have to rematch her....without cheap shots.

I looked Sam's face. She still looked pissed. Ha! I just noticed that we were pulling up in the drive way to our house. It was about a good 10 minute drive just to get to the house. So all together we killed about 20 minutes talking. "Just take her to one of the guest rooms when we get there." She said, looking over at me. 'You get to keep her by the way, Gene' Derek thought. 'Really?....why?' I thought back. 'Cause you're the only one who is a good match with her is she try's to escape and Nanna is right....you already like her anyway.' He said smug. 'So! She's the first girl that can prolly hit me without me letting her! Its kind-of a turn on but I don't think Jay is going to be very happy about me getting her. He wanted her.' 'He's not going to like it but he is going t deal with it.' "Come on Nanna. Let's go in. Gene is going to care for her now." Derek said out loud. I could tell that he thought they had a lot of making up to do.....or making out to do. I smirked. "Okay. One second though. I need to talk to Gene really quick." She said. She turned to me, "Out of all the guys, I trust you the second most. You better not let anything happen to her or else. Got it?" She said sternly. I chuckled and grinned, "Yes, Ma'ma!" I said all formally. She rolled her eyes and then went over to Derek. He took her hand but she pulled it free. "We are starting all over again...especially since you kidnapped me and Sam!" She said and started walking up to the house. She prolly still remembered where everything was. Derek sighed and started walking after her. I picked up Sam and started up to the house and took her into a guest bedroom. I laid her on the bed and pulled the covers around her. I locked the door behind me and I was the only one that would have the key, so I didn't have to worry about her.

Sam's P.O.V

When I woke, it was light outside but I was in a weird room. The room was painted black and green. The bed had black silk sheets and the pillows were green silk material. The bed was huge, as was the room. It wasn't like those kingdm sized rooms but it was still big. It had a T.V. and radio. A night standby the bed with a lamp on it. There were three doors total, two prolly lead to a closet and bathroom. The other must lead into the rest of the rest of the house. What am I doing here. Then I remembered everything. The fair, the note I left my parents, the guys being *gulp*.....werewolves, Nanna's ex-boyfri- SHIT! Where's Nanna? I hope she's is okay! I jumped up from the bed. I was still in my clothes from last night! Thank-gawd, I would have a heart attack if one of the guys changed me. Eekk, talk about creepy. I walk/ran to the door, turned the handle and pulled. Locked. Damn! I started banging the door knowing someone would come let me out. I was banging on the door for about 3 minutes when I heard a click and the door opened. I saw a very sleepy looking Gene. "Would you stop banging n the door. Geez, people are trying to sleep out here." Anger pulsed through me as I remember him and that cheap shot. I pulled my fist back and punched him in the face, he stumbled back but didn't fall. He looked tired and pissed. "What the HELL was that for?" He asked. "Well. You did a cheap shot yesterday and I just paid you back. Be grateful. I could have kicked you were the sun don't shine." I said feeling better at once. He froze and then glared at me, "You are evil aren't you?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded, "Sure am. Especially to jerks like you." "Well. Better becareful because some guys think that you being 'evil' is a turn on." He said back. I narrowed my eyes, "You wouldn't dare." I said. He smirked, "Of course not...but some other guys here would." "Is there a problem here?" I looked reluctantly to see Adrianna standing in the doorway not to far from my own. "Nanna! Thank-gawd your okay!" I said, running up to her and giving her a big hug! "I'm glad to see you're finally up but do you think you could be a little more quiet, Derek and I are trying to sleep." She said. Ewww, she is sleeping in the same bed as that dog. She looked at my disgusted face and grinned. "Don't judge a book by its cover. He is actually really sweet and nice. I'll show you later but right now *yawn* I'm really tired." She asked sleepily. I nodded, not believing her at all. She was about to go back into the room and then remembered something, "Ohh! And there are clothes in your closet if you wanna take a shower or whatever." She said as she walked the rest of the way into her room and closed the door. Yay! I can take a shower. I walked back to my room and found Gene asleep on my bed. I was about to yell at him to get out of my room but looked so cute. He had tan skin and long black hair. It looked very sexy all messed up and sticking up here and there. Ahh! Bad Sam! He kidnapped you and made you black out! At the thought, I didn't even get mad, which surprised me. I just ignored him sleeping in my bed, besides, I didn't want one of the other guys coming in here while I was taking a shower. I went to the closet and got a pair of black skinny jeans and a yellow shirt with a smiley face on it! I fell in love with the shirt as soon as I saw it! I also grabbed some underwear and a bra. I walked out and saw Gene looking so peaceful in his sleep. I smiled and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I turned around and the bathroom was amazing. It was about normal size of a regular bathroom but I just loves the colors. Again black and green, I turned the water on and stripped off my clothes. I got into the hot water and sighed. It felt really good. I washed my hair and body. Then my face, I just stood there in the water for like, 20 minutes just feeling the warmth of the water, doing nothing. I finally got bored and got out of the shower. I tried myself off and went over to the counter.

I found a purple tooth brush and tooth paste in the cabinet as well and had laid them on the counter. I brushed my teeth for two minutes and then spit and rinsed my mouth out. I got my clothes and dressed slowly, lazily. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty good, even though I still hadn't put on and makeup or brushed and straightened my hair. That stuff must be in the closest. I slipped out into the room again, quietly and got everything I could hold that I thought I might need like, hair brush, blow dryer, a flat iron, mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss. I stepped back into the bathroom. I blow dried my hair and straightened it to make it look really shiny. I put my makeup on and left the bathroom, turning out the light. I looked over at my bed to see a still sleeping Gene on my bed, his black hair sticking to his forehead. My stomach growled and I laughed mentally, not wanting to wake him up. I went to the closet and grabbed some yellow socks and left the room. I was looking for the kitchen when a set of hands went around my waist. Great. "Remove your hands, or I will do it for you." I said calmly. "Awe! Don't be so cruel, baby." The mystery person said from behind me. He started kissing my neck and I tensed. "Okay. But I did warn you." I said as I grabbed his wrist and lifted his arm up, then ducked under it, bringing it behind his back. I kicked the back of his knees, which made him fall to the floor. I could tell he was shocked. I pushed his arm up which made him wince and yelp. "Don't touch me again, or we will have problems. Got it?" I said annoyed. He nodded and I let go, "By the way, could you show me where the kitchen is?" I asked kindly. He nodded his head and said, "Follow me," quietly. He turned around and started walking down the hall. It turns out that I wasn't far from the staircase and from there, I could have easily found the kitchen. He stopped at the door and said, "Here we are. Your welcome." Then he rushed past me and back up the stairs. "Thank-you." I yelled back at him but I wasn't sure if he heard me or not. Oh well.

I went into the kitchen and found some cereal. I found a bowl and a spoon, then got the milk out of the fridge. I put all the things on the table and poured the cereal and milk in to the bowl. I started eating it and it tasted so good. I was really hungry. I had just taken my last bite when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to find Derek leaning up against the door jam. "Can I help you?" I asked coldly. He smiled, "I believe we got off on the wrong foot last night. I would like to say sorry for smacking you yesterday. I was still angry from the way you tried to run us over yesterday; and, of course, you took my Adrianna away from me when she within my grasp. Again, I'm sorry for losing it. Can you forgive me?" He asked hopefully. I eyed him, "Adrianna made you come apologise didn't she. I was looking him in the eyes, looking for any sign that he was lying. He didn't break eye contact with me but his pupils narrowed the slightest bit, I almost didn't catch it. "Of course not." He said slyly. I grinned at him, "Hey. You're better then Adrianna but I still know your lying." This was funny. "Dang, Nanna wasn't exaggerating your skills for spotting liars. I'm probably the best there is at it and yet you could still tell." He said. "Well...there's that and the fact that you just comfirmed it." I said smug. He sighed, "Well. You can do whatever you want today. I don't care but I'm taking Nanna shopping today." He said with a frown. I lifted an eyebrow, "Why?" I asked. "Because-" He was cut off by Gene coming in and finishing the sentence for him, "Because he loves her and would do anything for her. Its kind-of pathetic how she has him wrapped around her finger." He said, rolling his eyes. Derek started to object, "I am not wrapped around her finger or anyone else's finger!" He said. "Hey Hon? I'm ready to leave!" Nanna yelled from the other room. Gene and I just started busting out laughing. "Whatever you say, 'Hon" Gene said. I was laughing so hard, I had tears rolling down my face and my sides were hurting. Derek looked a little embarrassed, took a deep breathe, and then rolled his eyes and walked to wear Nanna was. I cleaned up my mess and realized that I was stuck in a house full of guys all day! Great, I thought rolling my eyes.

(Soo? What did you thing. I don't really know if its short or not but if it is! Im so sorry! I will upload soon!...............i hope! Well COMMENT OR VOTE!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 49 18
Avenging the demise of her parents, Sabrina dives in another world... where mystery and romance will unravel.
1.3K 187 34
When the Winter Moon Pack Alpha asks an abused human girl to join him, she finds herself helping him chase a murderer intent on killing all of the wo...
83.4K 6.7K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
23.7K 693 31
Adrianna and Ben are vampires living alone because a bunch of wild wolves attacked and killed there parents. Years later and they still hold a grudge...