Survival: A NOES Story

By SusanFast

I do not own any characters in NOES. Just Edward Casson, Reva Calder, and their two sons, Marcus and Raymond... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Author's Note
Chater Seven

Author's Note

17 0 0
By SusanFast

I donot advocate rape, molestation, beating people or murder. This is a story I felt compelled to write. I had a couple of TWD stories but at the moment I am at an impasse with them. I donot own NOES or Freddy Krueger. This story shows the extreme difference between pure evil and the pure goodness of Freddy and his twin brother Edward Casson. And the one person that survived that pure evil. I am not great at details but I just want to get the point across. So thanks for being patient. The story spans over twenty years. Freddy will be in most of it but the majority is about Reva's continued survival. Thanks!

Sorry, chapters one and three were longer than chapter two. Sometimes I have a bit of trouble looking for the right words. Any inconsistencies, sorry. Let me know and I'll fix it. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...