Falling For The Jerk...

By Darsaay

"First things first, my names Ashley Roberts, age? 16, social life? None. Friends? Zilch." Ashley Roberts was... More

Chapter 1 - Moving House
Chapter 2 - High School Freaking Drama
Chapter 3 - And Of Course, The Jerk
Chapter 4 - C + A = ? No, No Give Me The Rubber!
Chapter 5 - Surprise, Surprise!
Chapter 6 - The Boy With The Mask
Chapter 7 - Moving To The Jones...WAIT WHAT?!
Chapter 8 - Don't Look, You Pervert!
Chapter 9 - Water On Your Pants, Really?
Chapter 10 - Wake Up, Sleepy Head!
Chapter 11 - Its Called Revenge, Baby
Chapter 12 - Well, That Was A Waste Of Jeans
Chapter 13 - Ugh. Just Ugh.
Chapter 14 - Truth Be Told
Chapter 15 - Payback Really Is A Bitch.
Chapter 16 - Pain Is Always There
Chapter 17 - Reality hurts
Chapter 18 - Your Knight In Shining Armour
Chapter 19 - No Need To Yell, Small One
Chapter 20 - Hidden Feelings, Unveil Yourselves!
Chapter 21 - Your Own Superman
Chapter 22 - My Only One
Chapter 23 - Miss-Playing-Hard-To-Get
Chapter 25 - Facebook Fanpage
Chapter 26 - Baby, Whenever, Wherever
Chapter 27 - Bruised And Scarred
Chapter 28 - Beginning Of Hell
Chapter 29 - The Truth
Chapter 30 - Going Back To What I Was
Chapter 31 - Missing You
Chapter 32 - Hey
Chapter 33 - Your Love, My Love
Chapter 34 - The Middle
Chapter 35 - You've Got Me
Chapter 36 - Ashley
Chapter 37 - You Suck
Chapter 38 - You Turned Me, Babe
Chapter 39 - Caden Happened
Chapter 40 - Finally Yours
Chapter 41 - Darn It
Chapter 42 - Finally
Chapter 43 - Permanents

Chapter 24 - The Perfect Date

6.2K 65 9
By Darsaay

Chapter 24:

I rush upstairs toward my room. Oh god, what shall I wear? I don't even know where Caden's taking me! He told me, its a 'surprise.'

He could have at least gave me a clue! Damn. But wait he did say, wear something casual. I search through my suitcase, I didn't unpack most of my clothes, Flicking through many types of clothes. Hmm...maybe I should go casual. But what if he's taking me to a posh restaurant?

I sigh and sit on my bed. Well, casual it is, if rich snobby bitches try taking the shit out of me for wearing something casual in a posh restaurant they can fuck themselves. Yea, go Ashley!

I look through my clothes and pick out my black skinny jeans and pull on my Every Avenue band tee  on and then put my black leather jacket on top. Checking my self in the mirror, hmm, I look alright.

I comb my hair and naturally let it stay in its natural wavy way just below my shoulders. I put a coat of mascara on my lashes and add a bit of eyeliner to make my green eyes stand out. I pop in my contacts and blink.

That will do. I hope I look okay, I know most girls would wear short summer dresses to a date but I don't know I just think this will fit better for our date. Even though I don't even know where we're going.

I walk slowly down the stairs. Clarissa wasn't here, she was at school, since she was the head, sometimes she had to stay past school times. She still  doesn't know me and Caden are dating, we thought we should keep it quiet for now and tell my mum and Clarissa together, when mum comes back.

So a kind-of secret relationship is going on, except that the whole school knows and it could be possible Clarissa overheard a student talking about me and Caden dating. I hope not!

Caden looks up from the sofa he was sitting on and grins when he sees me, I smile back at him.

"Hey Beautiful." Caden stands up and walks towards me. He slings his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Hey Boyfriend." I say while putting both my arms around Cadens waist, so I was hugging him.

He pulls back and smiles again. "So any idea where we're going, yet?" He smirks.

"No, where are we going anyway? Please tell me! Come on Caden, I wasn't even sure on what to wear!" I whine.

"Calm down ash. Its a surprise, I told you and I know that you'll love it." Caden holds my hand and pulls me out of his house and towards his car. On his way out he held a bag. I wonder whats in that bag, It looked pretty big.

"And about your last query, I already told you, you're beautiful." Caden rolls his eyes and gets in to the car but not before putting the big bag in the back of his car trunk. Sighing, I get in the car as well.

"Ya know, you have got to be the sweetest boyfriend ever." I state while playing and pulling at the loose thread on my skinny jeans.

"I know." Caden starts the car and chuckles to himself.

We were passing through town and going though loads of trees and shops. "Can you at least give me a clue on where we're going?" I ask pleadingly.

Caden smiles and glances at my face, then his eyes travel down my body to what I'm wearing. "Actually you're dressed exactly up for it." He looks back to the road and continues smiling.

What the hell..? I was wearing skinny jeans and...an Every Avenue shirt. WAIT! Every Avenue shirt. Every Avenue shirt!

"No way! You're actually taking me to an EVERY AVENUE CONCERT?" I shout excitedly. Oh hot damn, I've never went to a concert of my favorite bands concerts!

Caden laughs and smiles at me. "Yep." He says popping the p.

I reach over and hug Cadens waist as hard as I can. He puts his arm around my waist and hugs me back.

"I would give you a kiss but you're driving." I say while smiling at his face, Caden pouted.

First date, to a concert. An Every Avenue concert. Equals bestest boyfriend ever.

~~

When we finally got past security at the front of the concert, Caden pulled me by his side. There was loads of people here, mostly fan girls, some boys were at the sides of the hall nodding there head along with the music in the background. All together, this place was cramped.

We push through the crowds and stand near the front. The band were getting set up but we couldn't see them. It was pitch black except for a dim light and the atmosphere was a bit stuffy and hot.

Caden holds me tighter and bend down to kiss my lips, I smile against his lips. "How did you get tickets to their concert anyway?" I ask curiously.

"I have my sources." And he taps his nose while smirking at me. Damn him.

I pout and look around, people of all ages were in here. Young teens and slightly older people, who looked around 25 but not older than 25. Some boys catch my eyes and wink at me, can't they see I'm with Caden? Urgh.

I flip them off and stay close by Cadens side. Suddenly Caden starts chuckling. "What?" I ask.

"Its nothing, it's just I love a girl that looks after themselves." Caden nods towards the dude, I flipped of, who seemed to look like his ego was bruised. Ha, hard luck buddy!

"Well, I guess you got the perfect girlfriend then, huh?" I say while giggling.

Caden nods quickly and kisses me again, but this time he slips his tongue in my mouth and groans while pushing me even further towards him. He wrap my hands around his waist and let my hands travel up his shirt to his hair. Gently, I pull my fingers through his hair and Caden moans.

I could feel his downstairs area getting hard and poking through my thigh.

"Ugh, get a room!" A familiar voice says next to me. Caden quickly turns around and fixes his problem in his pants.

I look at my two best friend in the whole world grinning back at me. Ros looked slightly pleased while Alex looked uncomfortable but happy.

"Hey guys!" I say. I was slightly confused, why were they here?

Caden chuckles and Ros and Alex join in while I just look at the three of them like a idiot.

"What?!" I was slightly angry they were laughing at a secret joke.

"Well, I heard Caden was taking you here and I thought we could make it a double date!" Ros says excitedly. Double date? What?

"Wha- OMYGOD!! YOU GUYS ARE DATING!!" I scream and hug ros. Ros blushes and looks down at the ground. Alex smirks but smiles sweetly at Ros and puts his arm around her waist while bending down to kiss her on the lips.

"So tell me everything!" I squeal.

Ros continues blushing and Caden slips his arm around my waist. "Come on Ros!" I say again.

"Well Ros came over to mine after school and we talked. I told her I liked her for a long time, but I didn't know how to say it. She said she liked me and bada bing bada boom we're together." Alex says simply when Ros didn't answer. I roll my eyes, boys and their pathetic ways of describing romance. I'll be asking Ros later and she better give me the extended version with all the little details!

Ros nods and rests her head on Alex's shoulder. Aww, they make the perfect couple.

The light turns brighter and the music comes on. The band are here! Every Avenue were my inspiration, they taught me so much through their songs when I was growing up when I was younger and helped me through life with their songs. Caden grips on to my waist, I could see he was very happy at seeing every avenue too. Maybe they helped him as well. Naah, he was handsome, popular and a man whore, who would bully him?

The band come on. Oh my god. They were my role models.

Ripples of screams and shouts break out in the room and the lead singer smiles at all of us while standing at the front and holding the microphone. 

Picture perfect, that's what it seems

They've got this whole thing figured out, but not me

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect.

Yes, Everything was picture perfect. I smile and hug onto Caden.

~~

"Wow, that band is amazing, I thought they'd just be another cheesy lovey dovey band!" Ros exclaims while we were walking out of the concert. I bought another t-shirt and also a mug for mum, since she loves Every Avenue as well.

Alex nods in agreement to Ros. I hug Caden and put my head into his chest, "Thank you, that was amazing!" I say happily. Caden kisses the top of my head.

"No problem, princess." I roll my eyes, He still calls me that after our agreement? Oh well, he's still the perfect boyfriend.

"Hey, so we're gonna go and like have dinner." Ros  says and both of them grin at us.

"Sure." Caden says and I smile back at them. I hope they enjoy the rest of their date. 

"Bye." And both of them walk to Alex's car. I sigh happily, while me and Caden walk towards his car. I hop in and Caden gets in on the other side. I check my watch, hmm 10:00pm, alright for a Saturday. I hope when we get home, we can chill and just talk about stuff.

We go through the highway and suddenly Caden turns the car so were not going to the road back to his house. What?

I turn towards Caden and he just grins at me.

"Where are we going, Mr Mystery?" I ask.

"You actually think the dates over? Ash, you should know me better than that, A boyfriend always has to finish a date with something totally cliche and cheesy." Caden says.

"So where are we going?" I repeat.

Caden only taps his nose and continues driving. I pout and turn around in my seat, facing the front window again.

"We're here." Caden says and smiles at me. That sweet smile, the smile that makes my heart melt.

He gets out and to the back of the car and takes out a basket then comes around and opens my door. Oh, so that's what was in the bag! Why a basket though?

"We're going stargazing on the hill. You can see everything up there and we can also have a picnic." Caden says. I step out of the car and kiss him on the cheek. Aww, he's so romantic!

Then I frown and look down at myself. "I can't go on a date looking like this!" I exclaim and tug at my red jacket. Caden rolls his eyes but goes around takes out the big bag and hands me a white dress. While he pulls out a grey suit for himself.

"You actually think I wouldn't bring back up?" He quips while raising his eyebrows.

I blush and stare at the pretty white dress. It had sequins running down the skirt and and love heart chest line. It was beautiful. "No, you're  the perfect boyfriend, remember?" I whisper softly.

Caden chuckles and kisses me on the lips. "You're the perfect one, Ash." And then he walks around to the back of his and changes into his suit.

Hmm, might as well get changed as well. This looked like a pretty deserted place, but I felt safe with Caden. No-ones probably here. I look around and check then quickly take of my shoes, skinny jeans, top and jacket which leaves me in my bra and panties.

I hope there were no security cameras around here!

I pull the white dress over my head and tug it down. It was perfect. It stopped just above my knees and gave me a elegant look. I quickly twist my hair into a bun and let wisps of hair fall around my face.

Caden walks from behind the car dressed in a suit and whistles lowly. "I told you, you are so beautiful." He says and picks my clothes from the floor and puts them in the backseat of his car along with his clothes.

I smile, he looked pretty handsome as well. The white shirt behind his suit jacket clearly defined his six-pack. Yum!

He comes back towards me and picks the basket up, he grabs my hand softly and pulls me up a woody area. It was pretty, there was a trail way and flower petals and brown leaves had fallen on the ground.

Then I remember that I didn't have shoes on! I could feel the smooth earth between my toes. I look over at Cadens feet and also saw he didn't have his shoes on.

"Um why don't we have shoes on?" I ask awkwardly. Caden chuckle echoes throughout the area.

"Don't you like feeling the soil on your feet?" He asks.

"Yea, I kinda do." I say, truthfully.

"Then there's your answer." He says and we continue walking. Huh? Who would have ever heard of a first date without shoes on? Oh well, this is Caden and he's definitely full of surprises.

The trees start clearing and we walk onto grass. It looked like a hill. Caden pulled me up the hill and we walk right up till we get to the top. WOW! It was amazing!

You could see the stars twinkling and overhead in front of us, you could see the whole of town. I gasp and look at Caden questionably.

He looks down and he looked kinda embarrassed. Why would he be embarrassed this place was so pretty!

"My dad used to take me here, we used to watch the stars at night. Mum didn't know about it, so I guess I'm the only one who knows about it. Now its you as well." Caden sighs. He looked so sad.

I go over to him and hug him as tight as I can. "I'm sorry about your dad, once again Caden." I whisper into his shoulder.

"Its okay,  Ash. It makes me happy to come back here with you. " He replies back. Caden pulls out a blanket and puts it on the ground, he sets the picnic basket on top as well.

I sit on the fuzzy blanket and smile happily.

Caden down with me and pulls out all sorts of food from the basket. Ham sandwiches, cookies and cream, chocolate logs, pizza slices, cherrys, biscuits and crisps. I gasp once again, how could I not have noticed Caden packing all this food?

Caden laughs and quickly kisses my lips. We start slowly eating the food, all of it was scrumptious.

We clear some of the food to the side and face the sky. Caden puts his arms around my shoulder and we look up at the sky.

"Look Caden, your face looks like that star constellation." I tease while laughing softly. Caden laughs with me and points at another shape in the dark sky.

"It looks like your nose." He jokes back. I gasp and hold onto my nose, "Would I need plastic surgery?" I giggle.

"Nope, you're beautiful just the way you are." He says, popping the p.

"Aww, you're pretty handsome yourself." I smile at him.

"Pretty handsome!?" He exclaims.

"Yea." I say while laughing.

"I'm gonna get you for that!" He says while reaching out to grab me but I jump up and run past his hands. I run down the hill and look behind me to see Caden really close behind me. Shit! I run faster but Caden grabs my waist and I fall backwards onto the green grass, Caden falls ontop of me and quickly pulls his weight up but stays on top of me.

I giggle and look into his eyes. "Say I'm handsome!" He demands while tickling my sides. I laugh quietly and shake my head. I'm not gonna give in that easily!

He looks at me determinedly and smiles at my giggling face. Suddenly, he gets off me and goes down and grabs my bare feet and starts tickling me there. Oh my god, that's my no tickling place!

I laugh really loudly. "Ahhh....no....Caden.....stop...please!" I splutter while continuing laughing. He smirks, "Not until you say I'm handsome!" He says. "Okay...okay....you're handchew!" I croak out.

"Cadens handsome." He directs me. "Cadens handsome!" I splutter quickly. Caden stops tickling me and smirks looking chuffed.

"I didn't think having your girlfriend say you're handsome would take that much hard work!" He says, exaggeratedly. I glare at him playfully in between gulps of air and hit him lightly at the back of his head.

"You cheat!" I shout but I was laughing. Caden grabs me and pulls me onto of him.

"Your beautiful, ash." He says, softly.

My eyes soften and I look at his lips. He looks at mine and eagerly presses his lips against mine. My fingers go through his soft hair and I search around his mouth. He groans and tangles his arms around me and strokes my back.

This was so turning me on.

Caden stops and stares at me. He looked so happy right now! It was amazing actually see his face lighten up and make his eyes look lighter than before.

"You're so handsome, Cade." I whisper back.

"Finally!" He laughs and pecks me on my lips. I laugh with him.

"Thank you Caden! That was the most amazing date ever!" I say.

"Anything for you Ashley." He says, his eyes lighting up.

Caden pulls me up and we walk up the hill again, we sit on the blanket and Caden pulls me close to him.

"You know you're the only girl I've ever taken up here." He says, covering the comfortable silence.

I look at him surprised. "Really?" I ask.

"Yea." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you're stunning, Ash. You care about people, you love your mum, you have the most amazing sense of humor, personality and you're just amazing. Simple as."

Aw.

"But most of all, I trust you. I feel safe with you. " He says.

I snuggle against his side. "Thank you! I feel safe with you too. " I smile up at him.

And we stay there looking up at the detailed sky. Letting the time pass by slowly, savoring the gorgeous night, just the two of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fix me By Raine

Teen Fiction

9M 181K 66
|PUBLISHED BY SUMMIT MEDIA| Available nationwide (IN THE PHILIPPINES). But also available at Buqo app! Ever since Alex's mom died her dad became a...
Back To You By Lori

Teen Fiction

481K 14K 35
#144 in Teen Fiction 4/8/16 Ten year old Natalia Johnson was the shy girl who usually kept to herself. The only person who could even remotely get he...
15K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
27.5K 649 16
Put a Quarterback/player and the quiet girl together for a project that will last all year and it will be World War ||| between them but LOVE always...