Music Theory

By FTFansy

A girl has a crush on her teacher and romance ensues. More

Untitled
{E}ntitled
Multi-Title[s]
Diamond {I}s Trash Fiction
{R}e-titled
{E}ver
「 E 」N D I N G

Title{d}

57 2 7
By FTFansy

Mr. Welch said my name??? Like on the real? And I'm not dreaming? I touched my hairline. Yep, it's still not there. It must be for really!

"Or is it Tia?" he says in his not homosexual at all mating call of a voice.

"Umm...Yes...Sir?" I manage to stumble over every word in my short rambling that could barely be called a sentence. 

He reached into a pocket on his cheap $.12 suit (I know 'cause he bought it from me.) and pulled out a dollar bill and proceeded to throw it at me.

"UMMM...WHAT?" Was all I could say, I mean...That's not exactly regular behaviour but my Mr. Welch is no regular or sane man, which is why he bae. 

He dug deeper into his pocket and I saw it.

There in his pocket was...

My lost hairline!

I was soo shocked!! After all this time I'd thought I'd never see it again. My family said it was stolen from me by the fire nation when I was a baby. 

Upon further inspection, it was clearly Ali's but she wasn't meant to have it. I was. Maybe then bae will love me?

He dug even deeper and I then remembered that I made the suit only pockets. I had to because where else is he gonna keep his pencil nubs and oranges...And his and my hairlines...

The last item he pulled out was a scroll and upon it was ancient writings, I assumed.

"It is within this prophecy that my mate shall be the only person I can speak to normally and as you can see you're it..." 

>>>>In b4 ''wtf''

"To become my true mate, though, you have to go through the Trails of Love & Terror A.K.A Proveil or Die." 

He looked serious and I'd do anything for my man.

"YES, SURE WHATEVER!! HOW I DO DIS???!!!"

He handed me the scroll and I grabbed it. It was rough as  the letters were carved into it.

He opened his mouth and started chanting "THE HA THERE. THE HA THERE." over and over again. Suddenly I was transported to Welchland... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
184K 14.4K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
924K 55.1K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...