Those whom I never met

By Katriilona

James Sirius Potter knew he was not supposed to be in his Dad's study, but when James gets curious nothing ca... More

Of annoying little sisters
Number 12 Grimmauld Place
James Sirius and Lily Luna Potter
Absent in the future
The war
The Silence
The Weasley blood
Stories of the future
The impossibility of James Potter
The bad brother
The Faith of Draco Malfoy
Tell the World I'm Coming Home
Epilogue
The Sequel

Teddy

25.8K 669 534
By Katriilona

Disclaimer: You all know the drill

Chapter 6

"No way!" Sirius yelled.
"Yes way!" Yelled James Sirius.
"Are you serious?" Asked Remus.
"No, but I am!" Yelled both Sirius and James Sirius.

Everybody else in the room rolled their eyes and groaned loudly at the overused joke. James and Sirius gave each other a high five, grinning stupidly.

"Yes dad, I'm serious. And don't you dare open that mouth of yours, James Sirius Potter!" James looked disappointedly at Teddy.

"But- but how's that possible?" Teddy's dad stammered.

"Don't you know? Well, when a witch and a wizard love each other very, very much-"

"James! I told you to keep your mouth shut! Do I need to hex it shut or will you for once listen to what I'm saying?"
"Fine, you killjoy," James muttered.

"I like this kid," Tonks whispered to Moody.
"Which one? The annoying one or the blue one?" Tonks just laughed.

"So yes, I'm really your kid. And no, I'm not a werewolf," Teddy added when Remus opened his mouth.

"But he does get a little grumpy when the full moon is near, as you can see." Teddy stared at
James.

"Fine, fine, I'm shutting up!"
"The full moon isn't for a week and a half," Remus stated.
"Yeah, but where we're from it's tomorrow and he's probably still feeling the effects in his body."

Nobody argued with Lily's statement.
"I'm not grumpy!" Yelled Teddy.
"Of course you're not," Lily said reassuringly.

"They're all put to their places by an eight-year-old girl," laughed Uncle Ron.
"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you Uncle Ron. At home, she puts everyone and everything into their places." Al's words quickly vanished Uncle Ron's grin. The ginger gulped.

A true Slytherin, thought Snape, but kept his thoughts to himself.

"So Teddy, who's your mum?" Asked Uncle George. Teddy changed his hair from blue to green to red to purple before finally settling for the well known bubblegum pink. Everybody except for Ron gasped.

"Why didn't you answer the question?" Uncle Ron asked. Aunt Hermione groaned.
"He did, Ronald. Look at his hair. Who else do you know can do that?"
"Well, Tonks of course, but I don't see what that's got to do- Aha! Tonks is you mum!" The rest of the room rolled their eyes.

"That's one of the reasons why Uncle Ron did not end up in Ravenclaw," whispered Lily loudly to Al. Al sniggered, as did James and Sirius.

"You're- you're mine?" Asked Tonks.
"Hi, mum!" Said Teddy with an uncertain smile. Tonks ran across the room and hugged her son tightly.

"I've always wanted a son," she whispered.
"Me too," said Remus joining his family and hugging them both. Everyone in the room looked at them in silence, Gran Molly wiping her tears away, Uncle Ron still confused, Hermione and Ginny smiling a little sadly.

"So, when's the wedding?" Asked Fred. Both Remus and Tonks went red. James' mum elbowed her brother in the ribs much in the same manner as her daughter had before.

"Auchie! What was that for, you crazy witch?"
"Ruining the moment, you dolt!"
"Teddy, we are all dying to hear something about you. Tell us about yourself." Gran was so eager that Teddy laughed.

"Well, there really isn't much to tell. I graduated from Hogwarts this year, I was in Hufflepuff and a head boy. I didn't really play Quidditch at school, but I play keeper if necessary with family."

"Do you have a girlfriend? Such a handsome boy, you must have one!"

"Yes, he does," murmured Lily, but everybody could hear her.
"You do?" Asked James and Al.
"None of your business!" Teddy told them, blushing furiously.

The boys then turned to Lily.
"Well, who is it? Do we know her?" Lily's eyes gleamed with mischief when she saw the pleading look on Teddy's face.
"Lily-" he began.
"Well, I think it's high time that you told the family. It's not my fault you've been keeping it a secret."

"Wait, how did you find out?" Teddy asked.
"I have my ways," she said smiling mysteriously. Teddy groaned.

"Is she really just eight years old?" Whispered Uncle Fred to Uncle George. George nodded in
awe. This little girl really was something.

James Sirius Potter liked the way the conversation was going. He sensed that Lily was holding some excellent blackmail material and you could never have enough of that in James' family. He often got into trouble and needed some leverage. Somebody needed to save him from his mother's wrath.

"Lily, open your box of information and share what you know with us. Who exactly is Teddy's
secret girlfriend?" James hoped that his sister could not hear the hint of desperation in his voice.

"Well, this is going to be fun," mumbled Lily before saying out loud:"Victoire."
"Wait, WHAT?!?" Yelled James.
"Our Victoire? Like our cousin Victoire who's two years younger than you and whose dad has a tiny bit of werewolf instincts and strength? Are you mad?" Al was in a slight panic.
This could NOT be happening.
No, no, no, no, na-ah, nope, not happening.

"Which one was Victoire again?" Asked Uncle Ron.
"Apparently my eldest daughter," said Bill with a displeased tone. He stared at Teddy, his eyes
throwing daggers at him. Teddy cautiously took a step back and then another one.

"Well, isn't that's wonderful! My grandchildren are going out together! Why aren't you lot more pleased?" Gran Molly was probably already planning the wedding.

"Teddy, it's been lovely to know you. Just remember, you were like a brother to us. We'll take flowers to your grave every Sunday. I would also appreciate it if you didn't mention that we knew about this to Uncle Bill. I very much like my limbs where they are, thanks," James pleaded.

"I don't get it," said James' mum," Why are you all panicking?"

"Mum, you don't understand. Uncle Bill was attacked by a werewolf in a battle, not during the full moon of course, but he, well... Since then he's had some werewolf characteristics, like, I don't know SEVERELY INJURING EVERY MALE THAT CAME TOO NEAR HIS PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!"

"I'm sure you're all overreacting," said Gran reassuringly.
"Unfortunately, we are not." Lily's voice was a little too amused.
"I now understand why you kept this as secret. If Uncle Bill finds out, I'm not sure even Dad can keep you out of harms way. Heck, even Mum might not be able to do it!" James was angry. But he understood, he really did. Kind of. Maybe. Well, not really.

"How long has this been going on?" Asked Al, scared to hear the answer.
Teddy mumbled something.
"Sorry, what was that?"
"I said, two years."

"You, my brother, are a dead man walking," said James solemnly. Al nodded vigorously.

Lily lost her interest with the boys when she felt something heating up against her skin. She tugged her medallion out from under her pyjamas and read the message. It was engraving itself at the back of her medallion, in her Mum's handwriting, as she looked at it.

Lily, where are you?
Please be alright.
Answer me as soon
as you get this.
Mummy

Sirius had noticed her clutching to her medallion.
"What is it, poppet?"
"Mum."
"Mum?" asked the other boys. Lily nodded, closed her eyes and focused on the medallion.

Mummy, we're okay.
We are in Grimmauld place.
Only in 1995.
It was all Jamie's fault.

It took a while, but eventually her mother responded.

Are the boys with you?
Does anybody have
a communication device?
Tell Jamie-dear that when I'm
done with him, facing Voldemort
will feel like a walk in the park.

"Boys, do you have your mirrors or something else?" The boys shook their heads as no and James muttered with a low voice, although almost everyone could hear him.

"It's not like I even have my wand with me, didn't think I would need it, did I. Alohomora proofed doors, only muggle ways work on those. So I bloody hell don't have a magical mirror my mum can use to yell at me across time and space." Sirius sniggered like a five year old who heard the word "poop".

"And Jamie, mum says, and I quote 'when I'm
done with him, facing Voldemort will feel like a walk in the park.' But don't worry Jamie, I'm sure she's just overreacting," she said with a smirk.

Those, who didn't know the fierce temperament of Ginny Potter or Weasley, laughed. The Weasley boys looked a bit ill. Al and Teddy looked at their brother with great sympathy and pity.

James had gone pale. "You bloody hell know that she means what she says. I'm more dead than Teddy will be when Uncle Bill finds out about him and Victoire.

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 400 24
Bigger threats are coming, Mel has spent the majority of her summer studying and memorizing the lessons her uncle told her to review, but now there's...
26.5K 679 33
My story is a little different from others. "Of course that's why he knew what to give you Harry!" Hermione tells him. "Who is that? Jayden Potter...
8.1K 247 15
Where Harry James Potter hopelessly pines after a girl and won't stop asking her out. When history repeats itself and a certain arrogant boy with eme...
33K 1.4K 25
Whenever Harry does something drastic, he always ends up in a strange situation. Warnings: Harry was never in love with Ginny (They were only very go...