Teddy

Disclaimer: You all know the drill

Chapter 6

"No way!" Sirius yelled.
"Yes way!" Yelled James Sirius.
"Are you serious?" Asked Remus.
"No, but I am!" Yelled both Sirius and James Sirius.

Everybody else in the room rolled their eyes and groaned loudly at the overused joke. James and Sirius gave each other a high five, grinning stupidly.

"Yes dad, I'm serious. And don't you dare open that mouth of yours, James Sirius Potter!" James looked disappointedly at Teddy.

"But- but how's that possible?" Teddy's dad stammered.

"Don't you know? Well, when a witch and a wizard love each other very, very much-"

"James! I told you to keep your mouth shut! Do I need to hex it shut or will you for once listen to what I'm saying?"
"Fine, you killjoy," James muttered.

"I like this kid," Tonks whispered to Moody.
"Which one? The annoying one or the blue one?" Tonks just laughed.

"So yes, I'm really your kid. And no, I'm not a werewolf," Teddy added when Remus opened his mouth.

"But he does get a little grumpy when the full moon is near, as you can see." Teddy stared at
James.

"Fine, fine, I'm shutting up!"
"The full moon isn't for a week and a half," Remus stated.
"Yeah, but where we're from it's tomorrow and he's probably still feeling the effects in his body."

Nobody argued with Lily's statement.
"I'm not grumpy!" Yelled Teddy.
"Of course you're not," Lily said reassuringly.

"They're all put to their places by an eight-year-old girl," laughed Uncle Ron.
"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you Uncle Ron. At home, she puts everyone and everything into their places." Al's words quickly vanished Uncle Ron's grin. The ginger gulped.

A true Slytherin, thought Snape, but kept his thoughts to himself.

"So Teddy, who's your mum?" Asked Uncle George. Teddy changed his hair from blue to green to red to purple before finally settling for the well known bubblegum pink. Everybody except for Ron gasped.

"Why didn't you answer the question?" Uncle Ron asked. Aunt Hermione groaned.
"He did, Ronald. Look at his hair. Who else do you know can do that?"
"Well, Tonks of course, but I don't see what that's got to do- Aha! Tonks is you mum!" The rest of the room rolled their eyes.

"That's one of the reasons why Uncle Ron did not end up in Ravenclaw," whispered Lily loudly to Al. Al sniggered, as did James and Sirius.

"You're- you're mine?" Asked Tonks.
"Hi, mum!" Said Teddy with an uncertain smile. Tonks ran across the room and hugged her son tightly.

"I've always wanted a son," she whispered.
"Me too," said Remus joining his family and hugging them both. Everyone in the room looked at them in silence, Gran Molly wiping her tears away, Uncle Ron still confused, Hermione and Ginny smiling a little sadly.

"So, when's the wedding?" Asked Fred. Both Remus and Tonks went red. James' mum elbowed her brother in the ribs much in the same manner as her daughter had before.

"Auchie! What was that for, you crazy witch?"
"Ruining the moment, you dolt!"
"Teddy, we are all dying to hear something about you. Tell us about yourself." Gran was so eager that Teddy laughed.

"Well, there really isn't much to tell. I graduated from Hogwarts this year, I was in Hufflepuff and a head boy. I didn't really play Quidditch at school, but I play keeper if necessary with family."