Stuck in an Elevator

By pun-kish

Ever been stuck on an elevator? Try being stuck in an elevator for 30 hours straight with nothing but a worn... More

Stuck in an Elevator
Chapitre Uno.
Chapitre Dos.
Chapitre Tres.
Chapitre Cuatro.
Chapitre Cinco.
Chapitre Seis.
Chapitre Siete.
Chapitre Ocho.
Chapitre Nueve.
Chapitre Diez.
Chapitre Once.
Chapitre Doce.
Chapitre Trece.
Chapitre Catorce.
Chapitre Quince.
Chapitre Dieciséis.
Chapitre Diecisiete.
Chapitre Dieciocho.
Chapitre Diecinueve.
Chapitre Veinte.
Chapitre Veintiuno.
Chapitre Veintidós.
Chapitre Veintitrés.
Chapitre Veinticuatro.
Chapitre Veinticinco.
Chapitre Veintiséis.
Chapitre Veintiocho.
Chapitre Veintinueve.
Chapitre Trienta.
Chapitre Trienta Y Uno.
Chapitre Trienta Y Dos.
Chapitre Trienta Y Tres.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cuatro.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cinco.
Chapitre Treinta Y Seis.
Chapitre Treinta Y Siete.
Epilogue.
*Authors Note*
SCREW SOCIETY ***PLEASE READ***
ONE SHOT CONTEST! (and other news)

Chapitre Veintisiete.

56.4K 2.2K 1.2K
By pun-kish

Chapitre Veintisiete. 

             She was beautiful.

             And not just that cutesy, blonde hair, blue eyed, typical white girl, but I was talking tan and tall. Her legs were hanging off the side of the bed, and her hair was sweeped across her forehead. It was curly at the ends, but even in a coma, in was in perfect condition. Her face lacked makeup, but she didn't need it at all. Her boobs were big and she looked thin, and fit.

             Damn, I sounded like a stalker, but I couldn't help it. I was just so... so...

             Jealous.

             I honestly would've been quite fine if she wasn't that beautiful, and peaceful looking.

             The only sound that filled the silent room was the beeping of the heart monitor. Maybe if I'm lucky it will be one straight line. Just kidding, I'm not a heartless bitch who wished death upon people.

             I know that you all are probably expecting me to run out of the room, move to Mexico and never talk to Danny Boy again, but stay in contact with Tyler.

             But, I was stronger than that.

             We were all awkwardly huddled in the doorway of the tight hospital room, and I was pushed to the front, with Daniel and Tyler surely watching my every move.

             I didn't take a chance to glance back, and I couldn't. I was just staring at the girl in front of me, covered in white sheets, and a tube in her nose. Her breathing was so even, so calm. Im the middle of life, in the middle of life or death.

             "Fianceé, huh?" I wince slightly as my voice cracked at the end. I didn't want to show them how upset I actually was because of this. Not daring to turn around, I took a step further into the room, the beeping becoming louder with each step.

             She was even more beautiful up close, cocooned in a mass of sheets, tubes in her nose, her arms, and that button thing on her middle finger. Stitches was on her forehead, and a broken left arm.

             Daniel cleared his throat, taking a step in with me. I couldn't even look at him. All I saw was a liar. All I could hear was a liar, and all I could say was that he was a liar.

             But I still couldn't find my legs to move me out of this place without taking a glance back. I was just staring at the girl in front of me.

             Michaela was her name.

             The name of the devil.

             She looked so innocent, just lying there. That sent another flicker of jealously through me. She was beautiful and she probably was a nice person. Oh, the competition.

             But there was no competition. He already had her for the rest of his life.

             "Yeah. Michaela is my fianceé."

             I almost flinched from hearing the words come out of his mouth like that. He was so monotone, I couldn't tell if he was happy, sad, proud of his girl.

             His girl.

             "And there is no sister?" I question. There obviously was no sister, but I just needed answers. I felt numb, and betrayed.

             "Nope." Daniel nonchalantly said, looking at his fianceé. I glanced at him as he just stood there staring at her, and my heart ached, because I wanted him to look at me that way. Someone cleared their throat from behind us and I almost forgot that Tyler was there.

             "I don't mean to start any trouble," Tyler began, twiddling his thumbs. "But, why did you lie, Daniel? We're all dying to find out." Tyler almost smirked at the end, almost. You could see it in his eyes that he enjoying this in the slightest bit.

             I wanted to hug Tyler at this moment, but I also wanted him to shut up. I didn't want some sibling rivalry, because I know how much those suck, but I was glad he has asked, because I was too scared to ask and find out the truth. 

             When I began to think about it, Tyler and Daniel never really got along, but I knew that if one of them needed the other, they would be there for each other. And that was something I wanted so badly to have with my sister, but we would never have it.

             Daniel glared at Tyler, and took a seat on the blue chair in the corner, spreading his legs in the way that most guys do, and sighed.

             "I had to lie. I liked Skylar, I still do," My heart skipped a beat, and- "But I love Michaela more."

             I flinched as his confession came out. I stared in disbelief at the man in front of me, who was being calm and telling me that he liked me, but he loved her more. How could someone be so cruel?

             "I'm not being cruel, Sky."

             "You wouldn't be cruel if you had just told me the truth." I laugh bitterly, as a few betraying tears came running down my face. Stop crying Skylar. Stop being so weak. I didn't even care if I had stated my thoughts out loud.

             Sympathy and guilt washed into his face, but as quickly as they appeared, they were gone, and a mask took over his face. A little smile was spreading across his face, but it didn't reach his eyes.

             "Well, now you know the truth, Skylar." 

             I didn't want to know the truth.

             I took a deep breath to calm myself down, and closed my eyes. Clenching my jaw, and my little hands, I opened my eyes. 

             "I never liked you Daniel. I just like how you looked, and how you played around with me just like how I played you. It's just a game to me as much as it is to you. You can have fun with your girl, and I'll have fun with my guy," I glanced at Tyler, where he was looking at me with happiness and disbelief that I was saying all this. I turned back to Daniel who was now clenching his jaw and I smiled creepily at him. "So now, you can go ahead and suck my dick."

             "You motherfucker." I added, to add some drama into it. I strutted out of the hospital room, yes, strutted, and pulled Tyler with me.

             "Oh and," I turned back around before I left the room and looked at Daniel was staring at his hands, "Be sure to tell Michaela when she wakes up all the fun on the elevator, and there is video footage if you really want it." I winked at the end and smirked, running out of the door to Tyler.

***

Hehe

:)

Okay so sorry for the late updates and shiiittttt, school is just so tiring and writer's block sucks and Saturday night parties are just a must, ya know? :p

I hope ya'll enjoyed and are excited for the drama as much as me.

IMPORTANT: I am going to be editing all chapters of this book all day today, so check out the new and improved chapters later :D

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 436 8
Me and my hot boss gets stuck in an elevator and have no way to get out-- sounds crazy right?- BUT ITS NOT Our lives are stuck. Its been hours and wi...
2.2K 20 34
I'm disclaiming that none of the events in the story are real but they're fake this's events made up to create an engaging story for the reader, None...
25.2K 724 13
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.❞ 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬...
10.6M 611K 107
They say it only takes an hour for your life to change. In my case, it was one month. My name is Hera Reynolds and this is my story... Book 2 of Room...