Madly Inlove (A Dramione Fanf...

By liamftbruises

[On Hold/Editing] (Going to change ALL chapters into Third Person POV :) ) === "Stop being so stubborn." "Sto... More

Hi!
Chapter 1 - If only
Chapter 2 - Death Eater Savior
Chapter 3 - Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 4 - Scandalous Scene
Chapter 5 - Civilized Talk
Chaper 6 - Raging Friends
Chapter 7 - Staring Contest
Chapter 8 - Failure Attempt
Chapter 9 - Not-So-Normal-Morning Thoughts
Chapter 10 - Defense Against the No-Comeback Git
Chapter 11 - Too Much Thoughts
Chapter 12 - Staring at One of my Nightmares
May 2, 1998
Chapter 13 - Ferret
Chapter 14 - Just In Time
Chapter 15 - The Feeling
Chapter 16 - Unfortunate
Chapter 18 - Why
Chapter 19 - Hate That I Love It
Chapter 20 - You're Staring, Granger
Chapter 21 - What a Ridiculous Day
Chapter 22 - An Attractive Arsehole
Chapter 23 - Guilt and Regret
Chapter 24 - Carved Apology
Chapter 25 - The Yule Ball
Chapter 26 - Gone Again
Chapter 27 - The Plan B
Chapter 28 - So Close
Chapter 29 - I Told You So
Chapter 30 - The Countdown
IMPORTANT A/N!
Another A/N!

Chapter 17 - An Albino and A Mad-Eye

5.7K 223 124
By liamftbruises

Shout out to coyg_81 for voting every single chapter! ♡ I'm very glad you're enjoying reading this! Means a lot to me! I hope you enjoy this chapter! mwah x

~~~

DRACO'S POV

"You're imagining things."

"Am I, Ferret?" With that, she rised up from her seat and started to walk away.

I didn't know what to say anymore. She had her clever wits and comebacks, and for the moment, I didn't have any.

Draco Malfoy with no come backs?! What a blasphemy!

Maybe that's another thing that I liked or... even loved about her. The way she talks just makes you forget everything and makes you focus on her voice and only her damn voice. No matter if her voice is calm or furious, it became, somehow, music to my ears.

It seemed like it took me ages to reply, when it only took me 5 seconds.

"I lo- loathe you, Granger." That was close, you idiot.

I almost said 'love'. Oh for Merlin's sake, Draco!

I swear, I wanted to strangle her for making me do that but I also wanted to...

'Draco. Stop. You're asking death to kiss you.'

"See? It wasn't that hard, right... Draco?"

It took me a while to register what just happened.

She... said my name. And somehow, I wanted her to say it again.

But the thing is, she didn't acknowledged the fact that I said 'I loathe her'.

'I thought we went through this Draco.'

But I can't help it. She's so intimidating. She's Granger.

I saw her continually walking away.

"Say my name again, Granger." I muttered under my breath, hoping one, she heard it; two, she didn't.

I buried my face in my shaky hands. Something odd was rushing through my veins.

Merlin. What the bloody hell is happening to me?

=====

Time swiftly passed by and the next morning came. Completely forgotten about her, or so I thought.

I looked up from my half-filled plate of food to find a certain girl at the Gryffindor table. But she wasn't there. Good God, she's not getting out of my head.

Suddenly, an incident popped into my head.

My hand reached for my lips as my fingers smoothly touched them, reminiscing the way her skin felt. The way my lips touched her cheek sent me shivers and shocks down my body. Now that I remembered it, I wanted more.

'That's disgusting Draco! You don't kiss Mudbloods! You shouldn't even be anywhere near them!'

Right.

She's a mudblood. I felt goosebumps all over my skin.

She's a mudblood. I felt my stomach tied in a knot.

She's a mudblood. I felt a pang in my chest and my heart being pinched.

"Where were you Draco? After the tournament." Parkinson came into my view. My face went completely blank, taking a deep breath and looking back down at my plate. She sat down, placing a book on the table across me.

"I went to the owlery. Sent a letter to my parents." I lied but kept my 'It's the truth' tone. I wasn't in the mood for anything right now, keeping my vacant expression.

"Where was your owl?" Completely ignoring Parkinson's annoying presence, a voice spoke in my mind.

'...right... Draco?'

Those 2 words echoed through my head and I couldn't get it out. This isn't right. I have to get rid of her as soon as possible. She's a mu... I mentally sighed. She's a muggle and I'm a pure-blooded wizard. She's a Gryffindor and I'm a Slytherin. She's a bookworm and I'm a bully. I fancy her but she doesn't fancy me! She-

"Hey, did you know Hermione Granger is in the hospital wing today?" Interfering with my thoughts, I instantly but discreetly spun my head around as I heard her name, searching for the source of the 'talk'.

"What happened?" Finally, I found it. It came from the Slytherin table as well but they were a few students away from me. I listened intently, slightly tilting my head to the right as 2 Slytherin girls talked but started to lower their voices. Damn it.

"They said, last night... Potter opened the Egg... then they saw she was starting to look pale and weak... then she fainted and..." I didn't fully heard the conversation but I did heard the important ones.

"I gotta go." I said as I got up from my seat and walked out of the Great Hall. After a few minutes of walking, I grew impatient.

As I was about to pick up pace, I stopped in my tracks.

I wasn't really going to the Hospital wing, was I?

"I have to make up an excuse." I couldn't let anyone know I wanted to see her. It would be a disgrace to my house and also to my family.

An idea popped into my head. "Maybe I could injure myself." After quick review of spells to wound myself, I finally picked one to use. I stopped for a second to take a look if anyone was around and to my luck, I was good to go.

I couldn't believe myself. Was I really going to do this? I'm going mental.

Without further hesitation, I whipped out my wand, pointed it on my left eye and did the Conjunctivitis Curse.

And mate, did I regret doing that. All of a sudden, I felt nervous and scared. What if this doesn't get cured? I let go of my wand as it fell to the floor. I should've just used the Leg Lock Curse. This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever done in my whole life.

I got down on my knees as covered my eye with my left hand and groaned in pain. It was stinging and it bloody hurts. I felt tears running down my cheek which I quickly wiped away using my left sleeve of the robe.

"What the hell. Why did I not think of that? I'm so stupid." I mumbled pertaining to the Leg Lock Curse as I groped the floor for my wand. But then I remembered, "Oh right, it was easy to use the counter spell."

The moment I got hold of my wand, I immediately ran and made my way to the Hospital Wing.

What will I say to Madam Pomfrey when she asks what happened to me? This is a stupid idea. Maybe I should just go back.

When the entrance to the Hospital Wing appeared before my eyes, I slowed down. I got a peek of from what it seemed to be like legs covered in a blanket on bed. A smallbsigh of relief escaped from my lips. I hope it's her.

I took a few steps closer to the entrance, but to my dismay, it wasn't. It was a Ravenclaw student. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What she if wasn't here and that this was all for nothing?

"Mr. Malfoy! What happened to you?!" A female voice lingered the corridors as Madam Pomfrey saw me.

"Ummm..." I didn't know where to start. I removed my hand from my eye and showed her. There was a sharp gasp from the old woman.

"Come here, quickly. We need to fix that." She said, gesturing me to go inside. Once I did, my eyes roamed around the insides of the Hospital Wing but got locked with a familiar pair of brown eyes.

"Mr. Malfoy, if you please, lay down here. Quickly now. Unless you want that to stay there forever." With that, I lie down on the bed across hers. I guess things are going just the way I planned, sort of.

"Now, tell me Mr. Malfoy. What happened?" Madam Pomfrey said as she was rummaging through a bag.

"Oh. I- um- I got this by accident. A boy was annoying me so I figured I'd hex him. But I held my wand the wrong way so... " I said loud enough for her to only hear it but cringed a little when she started to heal my eye. The expression on her face was telling me that it was an irrelevant and a silly thing to do.

"Oh Mr. Malfoy. Now, I want you to just close your eyes. I'll be the one to open the injured one." Following her instructions, I closed my eyes.

But I slowly opened my them and moved my head up a little to take a look at the bed across me. I saw a figure, I'm sure it's her, I just couldn't clearly see her because of my blurry visions. I want to see her already.

"Mr. Malfoy, I told you to close you're eyes." Madam Pomfrey said with an annoyed tone.

Then I heard it. A smile crept up to my lips as she laughed. She must be watching and it's quite embarrasing.

"And a fair warning, this is going to sting a bit." I closed my eyes once again, obeying her this time. It's just a bit, right?

"Ahh!" Wrong.

It freaking hurts. My feet were kind of twitching, my legs were shaking, my hands had a very tight grip on the sheets of the bed and I gritted through my teeth. It was burning and stinging.

I continued to groan and took deep, sharp breaths in pain and I couldn't help but moved my body a little.

"Stop moving Mr. Malfoy. It's almost done." Said Madam Pomfrey in a firm voice, continually healing my eye as I tried to resist the pain, my jaws clenching.

After from what it seemed to be like ages, she started putting some sort of bandage or patch on my eye.

"Mr. Malfoy. I'm sorry to tell you that you might not be able to go to your classes within the next few days. You will need to stay here as you heal your eye sight and regain your strength. I'll just send a letter to your Professors about it. Now rest." I nodded as I watched her fix up the stuff she used to heal me then left. Finally, I was able to relax.

When she was out of my sight, I slowly sat up. Adjusting the pillow so I get to rest my upper back on the headboard of the bed. "What happened to you, Mad-Eye Ferret?"

Finally, I saw her. She was giving out a light laugh. But she looked pale. "That was funny. Ha-Ha. I could ask you the same, Albino Know-It-All." I scoffed looking at her.

"What is it to you?" She slightly leaned forward.

"Oh for Merlin's sake Draco! How will yo-" I smirked as she stopped talking, looking even paler with a wide-shock visible from her face and placed a hand over her mouth. She said my name and if only she knew that my heart was beating bloody fast.

"How will I..." I stopped for a moment to choose whether to say her name or not. Should I? Maybe I shouldn't. But she said my name so it's only fair that I call her by her name.

'But she's a Mudblood.'

"...what, Granger?" I continued as I ran a hand through my hair but my 'bangs' just returned on my forehead.

Taking a deep breath, she spoke. "How will you get an answer if you kept answering my question with a question?"

I didn't answer. I kept my mouth shut and just closed my eyes.

I didn't know if I was happy being here. I mean I've found her and seen her but she had that attitude and it was annoying. If only she could be nice to me for once.

Sounds damn near impossible.

"Hey Mad-Eye."

"Shut it, Granger. Can't you see I'm trying to rest?" I hissed.

"I just wanted to ask what happened to your eye."

"You tell me your story first then I'll tell mine."

She huffed but gave up. "Well, last night, when Harry opened that blasted Golden Egg, a very high pitched and distorted sound came out of it." I slowly opened my eyes.

"I felt a horrible headache and started to feel weak and heavy. I collapsed then poof! I was out." She ended her story crossing her arms over her chest, slightly leaning in my direction once again. "Now, what's yours?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I scoffed. It's actually true.

"Oh yeah? Try me." She retorted, cocking her eyebrow.

"I injured myself just to see you." I blurted out flawlessly but felt my stomach fluttering. What if she buys that?

There was a pregnant pause.

"Well, nice try blondie ferret. I am not convinced."

"I thought so too, big-headed Albino."

I gave out a small sigh of great relief.

Oh boy. This was going to be a long day.

=====

Hi!

Sorry for the late update! :)

But heyyy I made it longer! :D 2000+ words hahah which is my longest chapter yet :)

Anyway, how was chapter 17?

Please don't forget to vote/comment! Would mean so much to meee! mwah x

- R

P.S:

800+ READS

MERLIN'S BEARD !!!! THANK YOU A BUNCH FOR READING THIS! ♡ I really really really do hope you're enjoying! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 589 36
☆ second story in the sequel ☆ • go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
8 0 4
"We can't be together Granger" he whispered. "You're a mudblood, I can't." She looked at him. Rage and disappointment in her eyes. "What happened to...
242K 4.4K 65
There was never a moment where I realized I love him. I hadn't even realized that I had became attached to him as much as I was. I was in denial of m...