Saved

By kellxcim

Nicky is a 13 year old girl living with her brother and grandma. Her life's a mess. She's being picked on in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NEW STORY!!

Chapter 19

530 15 1
By kellxcim

Seyanna's POV

We just finished eating, we're going to my room.

"You tired?" I asked Nicky as I saw her yawn.

"Nope." Nicky said.

"You know I can just ask Christian to push me if you're tired." I said, Nicky continued pushing me.

We reached the receptionist.

"Miss, where is Seyanna's room?" Christina asked.

"Let me just ask doctor Bea." the nurse said then called the doctor.

"Room 312, 5th floor." She said.

"Thank you." Christina said.

"I'll push Yanna. Remember you have weak lungs, you can get tired easily." Christian said to Nicky.

"Okay.." Nicky said then went to Christina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina's POV

Nicky went to me. It's obvious that she's tired, she's just not saying it.

"Here." I said then carried Nicky.

She laid her head on my shoulder. We rode the elevator, I saw our reflection at the mirror, Nicky's already asleep.

"Is she sleeping?" Lisa asked. I nodded.

"Is Nicky always sleeping?" Seyanna asked.

"She sleeps like 4 times a day during weekends." I said.

The elevator stopped we're here. We asked the nurse for Yanna's room keys then we went inside. I laid Nicky on the couch while Yanna walked to her bed by herself.

"I'm gonna go get us clothes." Christian said.

"I'm coming with you." Lisa said.

Lisa kissed Seyanna and Nicky's foreheads. Christian got his keys then they left.

"Can we watch a movie?" Yanna asked.

"Sure sweetie. What movie?" I asked.

"A scary movie." She said.

Laur searched for a scary movie in the pile of dvds. She found one and put it in the dvd player.

"I remembered when Nicky and I watched a scary movie, she got so scared we needed to watch another movie." Lauren said.

"She doesn't like scary movies." I said.

"I like scary movies." Seyanna laughed.

A scary part came up, the girl in the movie screamed so loud that it caused Nicky to wake up.

"Don't watch baby. It's scary." I said.

"I'll just watch something else on my phone." Nicky said, she looked for her phone.

"I don't have my phone." Nicky said.

"Use my phone." I handed my phone to Nicky.

"Thank you." Nicky said. I smiled.

She opened the youtube app then watched our covers. I sat beside her. We continued watching the movie until Lisa and Christian came back.

"Hey Nicz. Here's your phone." Lisa said, handing Nicky her phone.

"Thank you." Nicky said. Lisa smiled.

Nicky handed me my phone. I kept it then fixed our stuff. I put our clothes inside the mini wardrobe beside Seyanna's bed.

"Mom I'm sleepy..." Seyanna said.

I tucked her in her bed.

"Nick, sleep beside me." Yanna said to Nicky.

"Mom?" Nicky asked. I nodded.

Nicky laid beside her twin. Seyanna put her mask on. Lisa and Lauren laid on the big couch while Christian laid on the small couch.

"Goodnight babies." I kissed Nicky and Seyanna's foreheads.

"Goodnight mom." The twins said in unison.

I turned off the lights then laid beside Lauren. I looked at the twins, they're already sleeping. I checked my phone for a while then slept.

*****

6 am. Just the right time to wake up. I looked around and saw that everyone's still sleeping. I got clothes from the wardrobe then took a shower.

*****

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Christian's awake. The doctor's also here, she's checking Seyanna's breathing.

"She can go home later." The doctor said. I nodded.

"They're so cute. Seyanna's hugging Nicky a while ago." She said.

"They are." I said. She smiled then left.

I sat beside Lisa. Lauren woke up.

"Hey Laur." I said.

"Hey Chris." Lauren said.

Lauren got clothes from the closet then showered. The twins are still sleeping. They look soooo cute. I went on my twitter for a couple of minutes.

"I'm hungry." Lauren said, drying her hair.

"Come with me. We're gonna buy everybody breakfast." Christian said.

"Wait for me, I'm just going to take a shower." Christian added. Lauren nodded.

Lauren looks so calm on the outside but I know that inside, she's crying tears of joy or shrieking. She went through her phone while waiting for Christian.

"Let's go." Christian said, fixing his hoodie.

Lauren smiled then kept her phone. They left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa's POV

8:37 am. Okay, not late. Christina's awake obviously cause she never wakes up late, the twins are still sleeping and I don't know where Lauren and Christian is.

"Where's Lauren?" I asked.

"With Christian. They went out to buy us breakfast." Christina said.

"Ohh... Is it a date?" I asked.

"It isn't a date." Christina laughed.

I got clothes then showered. I walked out of the bathroom like 45 minutes after.

Christian and Lauren are already here. Seyanna's awake and eating. I noticed Lauren wearing a boy's hoodie.

"Is that Christian's hoodie?" I asked.

"Yeah." Lauren said.

"Uhm, why are you wearing it?" I asked.

"She got cold." Christian said.

I looked at Christina, she's smiling. I smirked at her. These two are getting close. + Lauren looks cute in Christian's hoodie. I took out my phone.

@LisaCim "Lauren looks so cute in Christian's hoodie." I tweeted.

I kept my phone then ate. The doctor came in after a few minutes.

"Good morning Seyanna." The doctor greeted Seyanna. Yanna smiled.

"Your breathing's normal, you can go home whenever you want." She said.

"Mom can we go home now?" Seyanna asked Chris.

"Sure sweetie. I'll just sign your release papers." Christina said, she got her then left.

"Let's fix our stuff." I suggested.

Christian cleaned the mess, Lauren fixed the kids' bags and I fixed our stuff. Christina came in after a few minutes.

"Yanna, you should always have this in your pocket or purse." Chris said, putting Yanna's inhaler in her bag.

"What is that for?" Seyanna asked.

"You use it when you're having a hard time breathing." Christina said. Yanna nodded.

"Everybody's ready to go?" Chris asked. We all nodded.

"Let's go." Christina said then we left the room.

The twins hold hands while we're walking. We reached the car, Chris and Yanna sat at the middle, Laur and Nicky at the back, Christian driving and me beside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV

We're home from the hospital. Christian carried our bags to our room. I noticed the window fixed.

"Chris, who fixed the window?" I asked.

"Kella's dad. They were here yesterday. I asked them to guard the house." Christian said.

"Can I invite Kella over? So that she can meet Yanna and the girls." I asked.

"Sure. Just be quick. Bring Lauren with you." Chris said. I nodded.

"Can I go with them?" Yanna asked Chris.

"Don't run, okay?" Christian said.

"I won't." Yanna said. Chris smiled then left our room.

Christina's making us snacks downstairs. Lisa and Lauren are in their room I guess.

"Let's go to Lauren." I said. Seyanna climbed down from her bed.

I knocked on their door.

"Laur, I'm gonna invite my friend Kella, she's our neighbor. Christian said that you'll go with us." I said.

"Let me just fix my stuff." Lauren said, she shove her bag into her closet.

"Is that what you call "fix"?" Lisa asked.

"I'll fix that properly later." Lauren said. Seyanna and I laughed.

"Let's go." Lauren said, she got her phone.

We walked down the stairs. I stopped by the kitchen.

"Mom we're going out." I said.

"Be quick, the pancakes are almost ready." Christina said.

"Okay." I said.

"And Yanna, your inhaler. And don't run." Christina added. Yanna nodded.

Seyanna and I are wearing different clothes so they don't get confused. We left then went to Kella's house. I rang the doorbell.

"Hey Nicky." Kella said.

"Hey Kella." I said. Kella's eyes widen when she saw Seyanna.

"You have a twin?" Kella asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I laughed. Kella gave me a look.

"Wanna come over to my house to meet my twin and Lauren's sisters?" I asked.

"Okay, sure. I'll just ask my mom." Kella said.

"I'll be back in a sec." Kella added. I nodded.

"Mom can I go to Nicky's house?" I heard her ask.

Kella came back after like 10 seconds.

"My mom said okay." Kella said.

"Let's go?" I asked. Kella nodded.

We walked back to our house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey an update! Ok I don't have anything else to say. So.. Bye! Enjoy this update 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 831 23
Danielle J Kleckenberg lived in an orphanage. No, she wasn't an orphan. Her parents abandoned her after her brother's death. She thinks all hope is l...
40.7K 1K 20
"My sister is a huge fan so that's why I know you guys" "Ahhh, that's so cool. I already love your sister" said the tall green eyed girl. "We need to...
11.7K 358 15
It's your junior year of high school and all you wanted was the get through it. You had to move in with your best friend, Dani Cimorelli, and her sis...
38.1K 1K 52
Dani's been acting weird and all her sisters have noticed but only Lauren decides to do something about it. She needs to save her baby sister... But...