Survive With Me...

By SkeletonsWalk

⚠️️WARNING ⚠️ I WAS 12 YEARS OLD WHEN DONE AND STILL IN PROCESS OF MAYOR EDITING ! Hi I'm Shinigamy_gal and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 part 1
CHAPTER 10 !! Part 2
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Halloween special ?!?
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Happy new year !!!
New years special
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 !!!!
Chapter 21
Valentines speacial
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 30!?!?
Chaptor 31/ To be continued
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 part 1
A/n
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 MOST LIKE LAST

Chapter 29 part 1

544 19 1
By SkeletonsWalk

Kiritos point of view

I've had only 3 days here with Y/n and by far I've had so much fun with her . But she has to go back very soon beacuse she made a deal with Heathcliff .

She had to be back within a week .

That week was reaching its time limit ... Uuugh I wish time was endless !

I heard ruffling in the bed next to me and it was little Y/n getting sleep . I felt that I should stop having these thought and join her but I couldn't! A part of me wanted to wake her up at 3:34 a.m in the morning and already start having fun. Every second counts now that Y/n has to go later on ...

I couldn't take it no more , I woke her up !

I picked her up from the bed to the couch and set her on my lap .

"*yawn* Kirito ...... What in the *small yawn * world are you doing ~" she asked in a drowsy tone rubbing her eyes with her hands. " Your leaving soon and I don't want to let you go yet . So I need to make up for lose time by being with you " I said putting my hands on hers . " That's very cute and all but go to sleep ...... " she  tried to get of my lap but I said no and pulled my grip on her to the point were she couldn't get up .
" Nyaaaa, that no fair I'm tired making me weak ~ " she pouted crossing her arms .

But not long she accepted this and fell asleep on my lap .

She's so cute .....

I put my head on the space of her shoulder to go to sleep with a sweet scent . Not long. She started to giggle a little and slightly talk . " Genos don't do that shoo~" she said . She must be laughing and the air that my nose was lightly giving to her neck.

What . The . Hell ........ Who's is this Genos!? boyfriend !? ex!? Lover !? Partner ?! 

I then put my head on the other side of her neck and she once again slightly giggled " Mellow~ STaaaaap~" she said playfully as she lightly pushed me away .

Mellow?!

Rage came running threw my veins along with fury. Who are these people that she dreams about !? Dammit my heart aches a lot now . I was going to wake her up but firstly with the cute face of hers I don't  want to wake her up twice and second I enjoy her calmly being in my lap .

Tch, Im gonna have to ask her in the morning ...

And with those last thought in my head i fell asleep .

         🕯🕯🕯Time skip 🕯🕯🕯

Y/n point of view

I wake up feeling a very unpleasant pain on my neck and something thats not a pillow . I slowly look up and see Kiritos sleepy face . Then i noticed were i was sitting on his lap !?!

Eeh!?!?😳

I jumped of his lap without waking him up but my feet got mixed up and i feel on my butt with a big "thump"

" nyaaaauuuuu~" I yelled but whispered beacuse i still dint want to wake up Kirito but to contain more of the sound i put my hand over my mouth .

That could have been worse ...

I thought as i started to get back on my feet...

How did I get there?

I thought of all the possibilities of how i got here but I don't remember how!! So i decided to shrug of how it happened and decided to cook breakfast for Kirito !!

Hmmm i guess he'd like some scrambled eggs with toast

I took out the ingredients and started to make some food . But I accidentally took out a sauce i dint need yet i just set it aside instead of putting it back in my inventory. Not long i did the same mistake but only with a different sauce.

I took the pan now full of eggs and slightly got burned forcing my hand to jerk back pushing both random sauces making then tip over the edge and spill all whats inside and mixing .

Fucking up be like ....

I bent down to pick up the broken glass only to smell a familiar scent ..... Curiosity took the best of me and i slightly  dipped the tip of my finger in the sauces and lightly liking it ..... 

Holy mother of Death Gods its Soy Sauce !!!!!!!

It tastes just like soy sauce !!!!

I took another lick at it to see if it was true, and it was ! I just created soy sauce !! I looked at the two bottles I dropped and got new ones , i mixed them up and once again i did soy sauce!!

I cooked some rice so when Kirito wakes up i can tell him my soy sauce creation and eat it with some rice .

Finally finishing the food i put it on plates and then on the table with a glass of water ! All that was missing was Kirito ...

I slowly walk up to the coach were we slept and saw him there eyes closed . I obviously thought about many evil ways to wake him up but decided to be nice . I got close to him and whispered into him ear " Love you Kirito , now wake up..." But all he did was slightly groan while shutting his eyes even harder but then he relaxed . 

I then decided to wake him up other ways . So i started to lightly kiss his neck repeatedly. I small smile formed on his face and suddenly asked " Not that i dont like it but , What are you doing ?"

" waking you up .... I have a surprise for you " I answered giving him the last few kisses after departing . " dont stooop...." He said in a very, very ,very light tone . " Come on you little brat i made breakfast " i said sitting down in front of my plate. He slowly gets up and walks towards the table were myself and the food are . He sits down in front of me and sees the new sauce .

" Whats this ? " he questioned " Go ahead and find out " i took a bite of my toast . " your not trying to poison me are ya ?" He asked teasingly " Kirito are you gonna try it or no because that only means more soy sauce for me !" I blabbered out but quickly covering my mouth !!!

Way to ruin the surprise Y/n

" SOY SAUCE!" He Exclaimed taking the bottle in hand and pouring a little in the food . He took a bite out of his food and his eyes widen. " HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE" he shouted in excitement yet utter confusion. I explained how it happened !

🎣🎣🎣Time skip 🎣🎣🎣

Kiritos point of view

I decided that we should try to go fishing to catch some fish cook them up and add more soy sauce . So we settled off on the search for fish !

When we got to the lake there was a nice wooden dock were i guess folks would go fishing in . At the moment there was no one  at the dock it was just me and Y/n .

" Wooooow his place is amazing ! " she said getting really close to the edge of the dock making me worry about her falling . " Hey,Hey,Heeeyyyyyyy! Dont get to close to the edge you'll fall of the dock " i started to pull her away from the edge but she pulled me closer to the edge to the point were im almost falling with her " Is Kirito scared of falling?" She asked with a smirk on her face . "Ok stop teasing little kitten " i said trying to get of the edge but she kept blocking my way i dint want to push  her out of the way id figure she'd eventually move out of the way. "hope this robin can fly " were her last words after actaully  pushing me to the water !

I fell back first and when my whole body was covered in water i saw the sun raise and a blurry figure around the docks .

That must be Y/n.....

I stared to swim towards the light and my head pops out the water to meet with a laughing,almost breath less y/n

" I can belive you !!" I shouted kinda pissed yet Kinda laughing. " im - cute laugh- sorry I couldn't help myself " she laugh and laugh till her feet were weak . I extended my arm out so she could help me get up the dock  . She took my hand and pulled me up but what she dint know is that its a trap!

"SPLASH"

Then there were two in the water ....

" Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck" she said for a long period of time as she doggie paddled to keep her head on the air .

" Hahahah whats that cute swim ya got ?" I asked as she struggled to keep her head out of the water . " eh ... N-nothing I'm just swimming ...." She said as she tried to go to chore . But i took a hold of her waist making her not go anywhere " Kiritoooo let me gooo" she stated but i just held on to her as i swimmed with no struggle .

"Not yet ~ First ya have to say you little kitten is sorry in the cutest voice ever " i teased . " Dammit id rather drown..." She said in a serious tone . But not long her legs and arms started to get tired . "Ok ,ok i give  ..... Your little kittens is sorry~" she said " Now let gooo" she added .

Shes so kawaaaaaiiii~

" second thing you must do is give me a kiss " i said losing my grip of her .
"Fine" she said in a grumpy tone as she was about to kiss me but i soon added "under the water " not a second late i went under the water . I swimmed quite deep  but not super deep in . I looked up and saw Y/n swimming in my direction she got close and we kissed under the water .

Due to air we started to swim upwards hand in hand . Once we got our heads out of the water there was heavy breathing " There now help me I've done what you asked ..." She demanded and i did as told i help her get on the dock again without having to go to chore and she pulled me up for me to get up the dock as well .

" Tch i bet im better than Genos and Mellow....." I exclaimed as i took out the fishing rod. " eh!? what are you talking about" she asked when she laid down on the dock closing her eyes

" you know ! Your ex-boyfriends ..... Mello and Genos . I bet um much better than them !!!! " i stated throwing the string of the fishing rod into the water .

Three seconds later there was a sudden burst of laughter " Hahaaahahaha hahaha Oh My Death Kirito"

" why do you laugh ? If they were still around and found out you were the dark princess they would have left you" i added but regretted it . Her laugh died when i mentioned that and she punched my arm pretty hard .

That kinda hurt...

" Genos was my little husky , a dog ! And Mellow is a cat .... Ya little brat " she exclaimed as she sat down at the dock again and watched me fail to fish... 

" Tch , how did you even hear of them " she asked clearly pissed " You said it in your sleep " i quickly answered

There were 8 minutes of total silence ...

" Im sorry i said  that  and for getting jealous....." Said as I brought the hook to my eye sight and saw nothing on the hook

" hmmm ... I guess i forgive you .... But i won't forget it " she looking at the empty hook that i was also looking at .

" Cant catch anything ?" Said a raspy old voice we look back and the voice belong to and elder man . " Hi my name is Nishida ! " he said sittings down on a chair he brought with him . "wait din't you work as -" I was cut short as he continued " Yep i worked for the ToTo we were the network security of game!" He explaimed as he threw the hook in the water .

" Waiiiit Nishida ?" Asked Y/n getting up from her sitting pose . " Well ill be dawned little Y/n !!!" He exclaimed as Y/n got up and gave him a big hug . "Its been so ling and your so big !!" He Exclaimed departing from the hug . "and you sir don't look a day over 60 " y/n said trying to make it sound like a compliment. He laughed but then turned serious when his fishing rod twitched " Got one !" He shouted as he yanked the fish out of that water .

Once the fish was on his hand
Y/n offered him to cook up that fish and add soy sauce.

Thou his reaction to soy sauce was priceless  ....

         🎴🎴🎴Time skip 🎴🎴🎴

Once we all ate the dish he talked about that the lake is actually harder than order lakes because the lake king was there ! He was well known for the King of all fish . It kinda made me mad of how they decided to make other lakes harder than others .

" But one day ill catch that fish ..." Finished the man . Y/n got up and started to pick up the plates .

" Heeeyyyy Kirito can help you ! He is very strong ! You can catch the fish give the rod to Kirito and he pulls it out for you " she said happily as she once again sat down . " thats a great idea!!" Exclaimed Nishida " and well do it today!!" He added

The end !!!Of part one !!!love ya demons !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 202 48
I found a medow of flowers near a river and decided to lay down watching the clouds, they look so real, they are real. At least to me, this all feels...
241 17 53
DKK this is an Sao parody this is basically not going to follow much other than just main character kirito Asuna and my character ARC it's going to b...
178K 2.5K 12
You were an SAO survivor, and that game nearly killed you countless times while you were trapped, especially when you would hang around your friend K...
12K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...