~ Light Of Hope ~ (A Toushir...

By AmeChan192

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BLEACH CREDITS GO TO TITE KUBO~SENSEI~~<3 Yuuki is a bright, cheerful, compassionate... More

Hi Guys!! (^w^)v
1. " Things Lost in the Rain "
2." Into the Abyss "
3. " New Beginning "
4. " Home "
5. " Unknown Origins "
6. " Shinigami Daikou "
7. " Parting and Reunion "
8. " To Soul Society "
9. " A Chance Encounter "
10. " A New Found Hope "
10.5. Extra Chapter - " 3 Again "
11. " Girls Day Out "
12. " The Sacred Jewel of Soul "
13. " Growing Feelings "
14. " Incoming Storm "
15. " Game Start "
16. " Missing Again "
17. " Battle Preparations "
18. " I Hear Your Voice "
19. " Reunion "
20. " Confession "
20.5. Extra Chapter - " Personality Gone Bad "
21. " Confusion "
22. " Vasto Lorde "
23. " Calm Before the Storm "
24. " The Guardian Deity "
25. " Friends and Foes "
26. " Frustrations "
27. " Visored "
28. " Espada "
29. " The Twelve Honoured Knights "
30. " Light x Dark "
30.5. Extra Chapter - " First Date "
31. " True Feelings "
32. " Training in Hell "
33. " Visions of the Past and Future "
34. " Deciding One's Fate "
35. " Personal Vendetta "
36. " Complications "
37. " Hell Has Fallen "
38. " Strategy Meeting "
39. " Under the Moonlight's Glow "
41. " Pledge of Loyalty "
42. " Awaken "
43. " True Meaning of Sacrifice "
44. " Memories "
45. " Camaraderie "
46. " A Heart That Doesn't Forget "
47. " Choices "
48. " The Inner Abyss "
48.5. " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 1) "
49. " Deepest Secrets "
50. " Truth Unveiled "
Final Chapter ~ A Place to Return To
Sequel
51.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 2) "
51.5.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Last Part) "
Thank You

40. " Nagisa "

180 13 0
By AmeChan192

Flashback:

An emotionless woman walks along the seashore with dozens of dead bodies on the ground. Her black kimono is stained in red and her sword drips of their blood. She wondered how she got there in the first place.

"Hey.", a man's voice called.

She turns around 'till her cold violet eyes met the young man's jade ones.

"How'd you manage to get in here?", he asked.

She ignores him and continues to walk but the man follows her.

"Nevermind... since you're here then you can no longer leave this place.", the man said.

She stops on her tracks and without warning, she lunges at the young man prompting him to block her attack.

"Whoah there! I didn't mean anything else. There's a strong barrier around here and the only way to leave is to lose your memories of being here."

She didn't seem to be interested but to fight against him.

"Tsch! Guess I have no other choice...", the man mumbled.

A fierce battle ensues between the two. After some time, the man eventually gains the upper hand and defeats her. She was lying on the soft sand gasping for air as blood drips from her injuries.

"Finish me off.", she simply said.

The man sits down and heaves a heavy sigh. He was clearly tired and full of injuries as well.

"Man... you sure are strong, that strength isn't something you should use to kill people.", the man said.

"I only live to fight, that was how I was raised. That's why I don't hold back in the battles I face. It's their fault if they die, they're just too weak."

"How you were raised, huh?", he mumbled.

"Just finish me off already."

(*sigh*) "Alright.", the man simply said.

He stands and looks down at her while she closes her eyes.

"What's your name?", the woman asked.

"Haru, Shinohara Haru, and you?"

"I don't have a name."

Haru raises his sword and points it at her while the woman lay still as she accepts her fate. Then she heard the sword stab something. Her eyes snapped open when she didn't feel any pain. The sword was impaled on the sand over her shoulder and a tiny portion of her hair was cut.

"W-Why?!", she asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Your life now belongs to me, from now on you shall live to serve me, Nagisa.", Haru firmly said.

Nagisa gapes at him.

"W-What nonsense are you spouting?! Just finish me off! I have lost so I deserve to die!"

"You're the one who's spouting nonsense. You think you only live to fight? Then once you lost you want to die just like that?"

"Yes! Now get on with it!"

"Tsch! Stubborn one aren't you? Fine! Then I'll give you another reason to live!"

"What?!!"

"Get stronger.", Haru firmly said. "You have to get stronger and defeat me! That'll make up for your loss. But until then, you shall serve me until that day comes and reclaim your freedom!"

End of Flashback:

(Warning: Contains OOCness from Kenpachi.)

"Since then, it has been my dream to defeat him. Then after that I shall continue to serve him.", Nagisa said.

"Ho?? I'd like to fight him as well then! Where do I find him?!", Kenpachi enthusiastically asked.

"That's no longer possible.", Nagisa mumbled.

"What do you mean?", Kenpachi asked.

"Nevermind...."

Toushiro and the rest came back shortly afterwards and saw the place completely torn apart.

"Oi, Zaraki! You're paying for the repairs!", Toushiro said with an irritated look on his face.

Kenpachi disregads him and stands up.

"You already know my name, so what's yours?", Nagisa asked.

"Zaraki Kenpachi."

"Oi! Zaraki! Are you even listening?!", Toushiro called.

(Zaraki Kenpachi...), Nagisa thought, she was oblivious that a smile formed her lips.

Seeing this, Kenpachi made a decision on something.

"Alright, I've decided!", he said.

"What random nonsense are you saying?", Nagisa asked raising an eyebrow.

"You! Be my woman!", he exclaimed as he points finger at her.

Silence fell into the room as everyone wanted to make sure they heard right.

"What?", Nagisa asked again.

"I said be my woman.", Kenpachi nonchalantly said.

There was a long silence and everyone in the room stares blankly at them. Nagisa, as well as everyone's jaw dropped.

"Wha- wha- what the hell are you talking about?! How can you say something like that with a straight face?! And we just met like an hour ago!", Nagisa frantically said as she blushes.

"How can I say this.... 'What a cute reaction'.", Masahiko teasingly said.

"S-Shut up! Can you believe this guy?!", Nagisa said as she points finger at Kenpachi.

Masahiko was once again surprised and approaches Yuuki.

"Yuuki.... she didn't... she didn't threaten me?!!", he said.

(*sweat drop*) "What?! I didn't know you were a masochist?", Yuuki asked with a confused look on her face.

"That's not what I meant! She usually threatens me everytime I tease her but instead she only told me to shut up!"

"Yep... you are a masochist alright....", Yuuki mumbled.

Masahiko ponders for a while in which Yuuki didn't fail to notice.

"Ma-kun, what ever you're thinking, don't do it.", Yuuki said.

Masahiko brushes her off and proceeds to where Nagisa is.

"Nagisa, I like you. Go out with me?", he asked with a straight face.

Suddenly, two real swords were touching his neck. Nagisa's on his throat and Kenpachi's on the side. All blood drained from Masahiko's face.

"Any last words?", Nagisa asked with a scary smile on her face.

"Who might you be?", Kenpachi menacingly asked.

(*facepalm*) "..... baka....", Yuuki mumbled.

(*sweat drop*) "We-Well at least they found a connection...", Rangiku said.

"By pointing swords at people's necks?", Toushiro said with a straight face.

"Not to mention their thirst for violence."

"I better save Ma-kun now.", Yuuki said and approaches Masahiko. "Ma-kun, Nagisa-san, can I talk to you now? Sorry Zaraki-san but I need to borrow Nagisa-san for a while."

"Yeah, yeah. Go now before I change my mind.", Kenpachi said.

"Change your mind?", Nagisa asked raising an eyebrow.

"Too late.", Kenpachi said as he suddenly gives her a quick peck on the lips and smirks.

Nagisa froze on the spot, blushing heavily while everyone else was taken aback. Yuuki waves her hands in front of Nagisa's face but didn't get any reaction from her. Kenpachi just deadpans.

"Yup... it's official... the world is ending.", Toushiro mumbled.

"Looks like Nagisa-san is now out of commission....", Yuuki said. "Then that only leaves me with Ma-kun.", she said and drags Masahiko away.

"Hmmm.... it's not so surprising for Zaraki-taicho to like strong women. Maybe their thirst for battle is what made them attracted to one another.", Rangiku said.

She approaches Nagisa and snaps her finger in front of her face but still no reaction. Then Kenpachi steps forward which made her flinch and quickly runs away.

"I guess we just found her weakness...", Toushiro mumbled.

(*sweat drop*) "I guess that just proves how powerful love can be....", Rangiku mumbled.

*******

Nagisa runs away as fast as her feet could take her. She stops to catch her breath and leans on a wall.

(Come on! We have no time for this! We're in a serious crisis right now! ....... Kenpachi just kissed me..... and I liked it.... wait, what the hell am I thinking?!! Snap out of it Nagisa! Snap out of it! Damn it heart! Stop beating!!.... wait, I'd be dead if that were the case....), Nagisa thought as she repeatedly hits her head to the wall until it bleeds.

A female Shinigami who happens to pass by saw her.

"What are looking at? Huuuh?!", Nagisa asked with a scary look on her face.

"N-Nothing!!", she frantically said and runs away.

Nagisa looks around.

"Eh?? Where am I??", she said as she finally realises she's lost.

*******

Back at the torn down training hall, Toushiro approaches Kenpachi.

"Oi Zaraki! What the heck was all that about?!", he asked.

"Haah?! What are you talking about?"

"The thing with Ibara! Are you serious?!"

"Of course I am.", Kenpachi said with a straight face.

"You don't seem like it...... and this is so unlike you at all."

"What are you talking about? I'm still a man and I like women, preferably strong ones. But I like fighting even more."

"That's not what I meant! For you to be suddenly go out of character. What has gotten into you?"

As Kenpachi thinks of an answer he came to a sudden realization.

"There's no way I'm talking about these things with a kid. You wouldn't understand anyway.", Kenpachi said as he doesn't know the reason as well and walks away.

(*cross poping veins*) "Who're you calling a kid...", Toushiro mumbled with an annoyed look on his face.

Meanwhile, Masahiko nervously walks with Yuuki along the corridors as they find a place to talk.

"Ne, Ma-kun....", Yuuki called.

Masahiko flinched at her call and clenched his fists.

"Y-Yeah?", he stammered.

"Don't you think Zaraki-san is Nagisa-san's true partner? I mean.... the way they both acted out earlier was totally out of thier characters."

Masahiko sighs in relief.

"Come to think of it... that's a huge possibility... but what could be the reason why would Zaraki-san also like Nagisa?"

"Do you need a reason to like someone? Things like that just happens."

"I guess you're right..."

"But why do you think Nagisa-san is denying it? When I was little, I remember her talking to me about finding her true partner and never letting him go and other stuffs like that. What changed? Do you have any idea?"

"I guess because we're in such a huge crisis right now that she's scared to love because she might lose him too soon."

Then Momo who was walking by saw them.

"Ah! There you are Yuuki-chan.", Momo called as she approaches them.

"Hina.... what is it?", Yuuki asked.

"Just a while ago a colleague of mine saw a suspicious person. Though there aren't that many people who come in Seireitei but you should be careful. This person seems to be violent. Just in case you encounter her, let me or any other officials know."

"What does she look like? Maybe I'll run into her and catch her instead.", Masahiko said.

"She's tall, black shoulder length hair and violet eyes."

"I see... then we'll let you know once we see her.", Yuuki said.

"I should get going then, I still have paperwork to be done."

Momo waves them goodbye and leaves, Yuuki and Masahiko looks at each other.

"Didn't she just describe Nagisa-san?", Yuuki asked to confirm.

"Who else do you know a violent woman with black hair and violet eyes?"

Yuuki and Masahiko frantically runs back to the training hall leaving behind a trail of smoke. Upon arriving, Masahiko slams the fusuma and falls apart.

(*cross popping veins*) "Oi! Doesn't this training hall had enough damage already?", Toushiro said with an irritated look on his face.

"Wait! Ma-kun you're too fast! (*pant*)", Yuuki said as she finally caught up to him.

"Yuuki?! What is it?", Toushiro asked.

(*pant*) " Wait.... (*huff*) let me.... (*huff*) catch my (*huff*) breath first...."

Yuuki took a deep inhilation of breath and looks around for Nagisa.

"Where's Nagisa-san?!"

"She ran off shortly after you two left. Zaraki went out looking for her."

"T-This is bad....", Masahiko said.

"What is?", Toushiro asked with a confused look on his face.

"Don't you know? Nagisa-san has no sense of direction. She could be anywhere by now already causing a ruckus!", Yuuki said.

"I-I see... then I'll help with the search.", Toushiro said.

"Thanks Shiro, then we should split up."

The three of them nod and went on separate ways.

Meanwhile, Nagisa somehow found her way to the underground tunnels. Toushiro and the rest searches for her everywhere above ground.

After a while they finally decided to search for her together at the underground tunnels with Hanataro's help.

"Why are we searching even here?", Toushiro asked raising an eyebrow.

"Knowing Nagisa, she always manage to get herself lost into the weirdest places imaginable.", Masahiko said.

"Come to think of it, last time I found her at an abandoned school that's a bit far from the shopping district back in the human world.", Toushiro said.

"Because of that Miharu greatly improved in locating someone.", Masahiko said.

As they talk, few Hollows appeared in front of them. Toushiro and Masahiko easily killed them but a Chained Hollow suddenly appeared behind Hanataro.

"Yamada-san! Behind you!", Yuuki warned.

Hanataro quickly ran as fast as he could, Toushiro and Masahiko quickly dashed towards him and cuts it down.

"Why are they appearing here of all places so suddenly?", Toushiro mumbled.

As Toushiro ponders, Masahiko searches arround to check if it's clear while Yuuki looks around for Hanataro.

"Where did Yamada-san go?", Yuuki asked.

"Beats me, maybe he got lost when he ran away earlier.", Masahiko said.

"Yamada-san can't get lost here, he knows this place very well, isn't that why we asked him to come with us in the first place?"

"Oh.... that's right..... which means....", Masahiko said.

".... we're the one's who's lost...", Yuuki said.

"That's just great.... we're looking for a lost person and now we got lost as well.", Toushiro said.

"How do we get back? It's a maze down here.", Masahiko said.

"Actually, we don't need to, we'll just have to wait for Yamada-san to come back for us. We might get lost even more if we try to look for him.", Yuuki said.

"If he come's back.... I mean, there might be more Hollows out there. It's too dangerous to be alone out here right now.", Masahiko said.

"That's a possibility too.... now what do we do?", Yuuki asked. (*sigh*) "If we only have something that belongs to him...."

"Why? Do you know how to locate someone as well?", Masahiko asked.

"Yeah."

"Is that why you asked me if I have something that belongs to Nagisa earlier?"

"That's right."

As they talk, Toushiro found Hanataro's bag of medicines and quickly gives it to Yuuki. Without further delay, Yuuki sticks a paper talisman to it and transforms it into a white bird.

"Okay, now go find your owner.", she ordered.

It took a while for them to locate him but when they did, they saw him lying on the ground with wounds on his back. Seeing this Yuuki quickly ran towards him.

"Yuuki! Wait!", Toushiro said as he saw a Hollow directly above Hanataro.

As Yuuki approaches Hanataro, the Hollow sees the opportunity to attack. However, before it can lay a single claw on her, it was already bifurcated by Masahiko. Seeing this, Yuuki immediately proceeds to heal Hanataro.

"His wounds are pretty bad, I can only manage to close the wounds but he needs urgent medical attention.", Yuuki frantically said.

"How? He's the only one who knows where the exit is but he's unconscious.", Masahiko said.

Yuuki looks around.

"I know this place.... the exit isn't far from here!", Yuuki said.

"Lead the way!", Masahiko said as he carries Hanataro on his back.

With Yuuki leading the way, they safely got out and rushes to the 4th division barracks. Yuuki waited for Hanataro's condition to stabilize, fortunately his life was saved.

After a while, Nagisa has finally been found so Masahiko told Yuuki. She was wandering arround Sokyoku Hill and found her way when she felt Masahiko and Toushiro's reiatsu when they were fighting.

Everyone's Reiatsu feels almost the same when they aren't in combat. By the time they get into a fight, it will drastically change depending on the type of their aura. That's why it's really hard to tell who is who when they're not in combat. Though there are few exemptions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 22 14
As his childhood friend had finally recovered and got the news at the same time he left, what will Momo Hinamori do to be able to save him or will sh...
17.4K 422 23
Not much is know about captain Mayuri past and his long lost little sister. What will Mayuri do when he finds his beloved sister and once again have...
277K 9.2K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
10.6K 442 9
(Y/n) (L/n), the eight deadly sins is second captain was fighting against the demon king with her lovers and comrades to destroy the curse that was p...