power trip ⇒ jack gilinsky [s...

By logicgilinsky

he loves her, she thinks she loves him but he kind of messed up: big time. - sequel to exchange More

intro
blurb?
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen [part one]
fourteen [part two]
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
SORRY

seven

3K 120 19
By logicgilinsky

editing grammar and spellings tomorrow !!

freya's point of view:

i was mid brushing my teeth when my door knocked. i skipped towards the door and opened it to be greeted with mia.

her appearance had changed almost completely. she had grown her hair out and dyed it blonde along with a sleeve of tattoos. it suited her but it was strange to see how much she changed.

"hey," i awkwardly spoke opening the door wider.

"all you're giving me is a hey? come here and give me a hug girl," mia laughed pulling me in for a tight embrace.

well you did ditch me to go traveling..?

we ended up spending the whole day laughing and catching up. we eventually came on to the topic about jack.

"well do you love him now? she asked really interested, perhaps too interested.

did i?

"im not sure," i spoke honestly.

"he still loves you like so much, one
day you're going to loose him." she spoke like she knew anything.

"what do you mean he still loves me? how on earth would you know?" i turned my head to face her and furrowed my eyebrows.

she stuttered for ten seconds before speaking again. i decided on ignoring her excuse and continued to talk changing the topic.

-
i want to be able to speak fluent
spanish sigh sigh sigh
votes and comments make me
update faster.
10th may 2016
edited: 26th may, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
90.6K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...