Rilaya & Rowbrina One-Shots

Av rilaya

Just a bunch of one - shots of the cutest couple, Riley and Maya/Rowan and Sabrina. ❤️ Mer

Six Smiles
First and Last
This Is Not Goodbye.
New Years Kiss
Girls Like Girls
That Should Be Me
That Should Be Me || Part Two
Because She Loves Her
Best Friends Can Shower Together, Right?
requests?

Forever and Always

4.2K 119 37
Av rilaya

I want to say that I'm so sorry for not posting in so long. I've been busy studying for our school staar. Today was the last day for our testing so no more. I'll be able to update more since summer is here. One more thing the story has a total number of 1362 words not including authors note so I hope it was worth writing that many words. Okay I'm done. So please enjoy (p.s I sorta cried when I was writing this and also sorry if this sucks.)

___

She sits at their table all alone in their favorite diner. It's been almost three hours and she was suppose to be there. Of course she would've gotten a call if there was a problem, but no. A waitress that works there walks up to the young blonde and asks if she's ready to order. The girl says she'll wait just a little longer. She looks around and notice that there was barely anyone there compared to when she arrived.

A couple was passing by her table, she stopped them and asked if they had seen a tall, brunette, brown eyed girl. They shake their heads no. She sighs and thanks them. She asked a few more people, but all of them sadly told her no.

Something isn't right. She knows because nothing like this has ever happened. She stares back out the window when all of sudden her phone rings. She quickly answers it.

"Hello?"

"Sabrina, something has happened to Row-you need to come to the hospital, it's n-nothing bad," a quiet voice says, "I t-think.."

Her mind goes back to December. She thinks of when she asked her.

{Flashback}

Sabrina watches as her girlfriend gets down on one knee and with a box in her hand. The blonde covers her mouth with her hand and could feel tears already forming.

"Sabrina, we've been friends ever since we were five. When you walked through the school doors for kindergarten, I immediately took interest in you. I knew that we would be the best of friends. Sure enough we were and still are. We joked about how we would be each other's maid of honor when we got married and that our kids would be best friends. When we got older, we talked about it again, except when we did I felt a pang of jealousy as you described your dream guy. I didn't think of it too much so I shrugged it off, but after awhile I started to feel things around you I've never felt. Again I didn't know what that meant. Once we entered high school, that's when I knew I had feelings for you. Every time you went out or dated a guy, they'd always end up hurting you. I wanted to hurt them, but I stayed with you and helped fix you up because I couldn't watch my angel be broken,"

A tear escapes from both their eyes and slides down their cheek before she continued on, "It was those moments that I always cherished. Junior year, the year I came out to you and everyone else. It was also the year I told you how I felt about you. I was scared and was ready to be rejected, but when you told me that you felt the same way, I exploded with joy. I vowed to myself to never hurt you and to do my very best to make you happy. Now here we are, still very happy and in love. I want to be with you forever, forever and always. Through the tough times and the best times. I want to grow old with you, so what I'm sayin-well asking, is," she opens the small, black box which revealed ad diamond ring, "will you Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter, do the honor of marring me, Rowan Eleanor Blanchard?"

{End of Flashback}

A smile makes its way across her face as she looks down at her ring,but it quickly fades away. She was hoping that this doesn't have to do with anything she did. She grabs her things and darts out of the diner. She hops in her car and drives off.

She pulls up to the entrance. She parks and jumps out. Her heart is pounding in and out. She runs in and up to the front desk.

"Rowan, Rowan Blanchard, where is she? What happened? She's okay, right?" Sabrina rushes out breathing heavily.

The woman behind the desk walked out and motioned for Sabrina to follow her.  It seemed like they had an endless hall, it just kept getting father and farther. They turned and turned, passed room and room, it was like a maze that was never ending.

They finally arrived, but before the woman left she gave the young adult a sad smile. Everyone there knew except for Sabrina.

She hears Carmen - Rowan's little sister - and parents talking about Rowan. She can't hear them, they're all were whispering.

"dying," was the only thing she heard and that pained her. The Blanchard's see her and sad looks appeared on their faces. She tries to keep a straight face as she enters the room.

She stares at the brunette that laid in the hospital bed. Even with needles, bandages, and wires all attach to the girl, Rowan still managed to have a faint smile on her beautiful, pale face.

"R-Rowan?" Sabrina softly asked.

The girl looked over at Sabrina. Her smile widen a bit more.

"Sabrina" she whispers.

The blonde goes and sits down in the chair that was placed next to the bed. She reaches and gently grabs ahold of her fiancé's hand. It was cold and pale.

"Yo-"

"I know," Sabrina says, "let's not talk more about it, instead we should talk about what our kids name will be, how perfect our family will be and our house will be on the hill side"

Rowan quietly laughs. A couple of tears have already fallen from both girls.

"And we'll stay there, forever and always"

"Through the good, the bad, and the ugly times. We'll grow old together and always remember it, whether we're rich, poor, or better. We'll still love each other, forever and always..." Rowan adds.

"Yeah..."

Sabrina gasps as an idea comes to her mind. She stands and calls for the nurses. They rush in asking if everything was okay. She nods and tells them her idea. They grin and one of them goes to get the doctor.

She comes back with him. He used to be a Chaplin so it made even easier for Sabrina's plan to happen.

Sabrina heads to the room next door and borrows some rings, from the couple that were in there.

She gets back as Rowan's family and people gathered around inside and outside of the room. She stands by Rowan's bed as the doctor began to speak.

"We are all gathered here for the...."

He goes on and says a couple of verses.

Everybody is laughing as Sabrina's tears fall, landing on the floor. She bites her lip and looks into her fiancé's eyes. Everyone quiets down when she starts to talk.

"It's because of you that I wake up smiling every day. I promise to forever keep you smiling. It's because of you that I am happy every day. I promise to forever keep you happy. It's because of you that I know how it feels to be cared for. I promise to forever care for you.
It's because of you that I have learned how to truly, deeply love someone.
I promise to forever love you. I promise all these and more, forever and for always"

She finish saying the vows, but the beeps are getting too slow. When Rowan speaks her voice was almost too low, they could barely hear her.

"I'll love you, forever. I want you to know that-" she gets cut off when the blonde bursts into tears. Her heart breaks and no matter how much she wants to cry, she knows that she needs to be strong, for herself and for her girl.

Rowan grabs Sabrina's hand and lightly squeezes it.

"I know that this is tough, because its tough for me too, I need you to be strong though," she lets out a shaky breath, "b-but remember that even if I'm not there, I will a-always love you," her voice cracks, but she still continues on, knowing that the next thing she says will be the last words she says.

"forever and always..."

Her eyes close and her grip on Sabrina loosens. The heart monitor stops and all she hears is a long loud sound of something that tells her, that the love of her life, is no longer there.

"F-forever and a-always" she repeats through her tears, "...I l-love you..."

Forever and Always.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

128K 3.4K 39
The title says all. Ranges from weddings to disasters to jealousy to humor to DCOMs.
120K 5.1K 44
Rowan and Sabrina; A lot closer then step sisters should be Book 2: Sweet Sixteen Book 3: Baby Brother
Blind Av Kenz

Fanfiction

81.3K 2.5K 13
Farkle & Riley love story.
89.2K 853 29
"taking on the world one-shot at a time" {gmw oneshots} {©2019|brooke}