Only You (Matty Healy/George...

By SeraphStarshine

Matty thought he knew himself, but after an unexpected breakup and a surprising proposal from his best friend... More

1: I Hear You
2: Calling Out
3: Lungs
4: Never Again
5: Will It Look The Same
6: The Elements
7: Fade
8: All Out
9: I've Weighed It
10: I Feel You
11: Crawling Out
12: My Veins
13: Burning
14: The Emptiness
15: Saved
17: Walls
18: Inside
19: Rage
20: Forever
21: Wars
22: Fall Back
23: All Runs Out
24: Take Me
25: Now
26: Empty House
27: I've Been Changed
28: It's Okay
29: Collapse
30: Leave Me
31: I Swear
32: Never Before
33: Pull Me Out
34: Here
35: Remain
36: Safe
37: You And Me
38: Love
Three Halves of a Whole

16: Flames

2.6K 114 339
By SeraphStarshine

George groans under his breath when his eyes open without his consent, because it's early - too early in George's opinion. His alarm isn't going off, and judging by the dark skies he can see through the curtains that he neglected to close all of the way last night, it can't even be five in the morning yet, but for some reason, George is wide awake.

George is tempted to bury his face back in his pillow in the hopes of getting a few more hours of rest, but he forces himself to keep his lids open. George isn't a light sleeper - that's Matty's forte, but he typically jolts out of slumber when something is wrong with his best friend, so he has to check up on him before allowing himself to doze back off.

George doesn't understand how his body somehow knows that it has to wake up when Matty needs him, but it's been happening for so long that George has stopped questioning it by this point. He supposes that he might subconsciously hear Matty crying, although Matty typically keeps his sobs relatively quiet unless he's alone, but even when Matty isn't visibly upset, George has somehow trained himself to recognize when he's got to be there for him.

Something shifts in the bed next to George, and it's only then that he remembers that he and Matty fell asleep together, and that he's also naked. Matty's bare back presses closer to George for a brief moment, and although Matty isn't sniffling softly like George half expects him to be - hell, he might not even be awake, George wraps his arms around him, pulling the smaller man into a protective embrace.

"You alright?" George asks in a sleep clogged voice, trying to ignore the way his skin is tingling now that he's touching Matty again, each small point of contact sending miniature shock waves down his spine that have him much more coherent than he was a moment ago.

"Yeah - just having a think," Matty responds softly, his tone clear and not at all muddled by the remnants of slumber, which George takes to mean that he's been up for some time. "I can go back to my bed if I'm bothering you."

"No," George barks out, the one word emitting much harsher than he had intended it to, "uh - I mean, you don't have to. I'm sort of comfortable..." George trails off with a nervous chuckle, idly tracing patterns over Matty's stomach, the muscles in his abdomen jumping under the pads of his fingers in a way that fascinates him. "What's on your mind?" George queries when Matty doesn't say anything else, although he can tell by Matty's body language that he isn't distressed or hiding his emotions away like he occasionally tries to do.

"A lot of things," Matty muses while shifting himself around so he can meet George's eye, "a bit about you actually," Matty admits sheepishly, his gaze darting away just before George's lips split into a wide grin.

"Yeah?" George presses, something warm and potent swelling in his stomach when he imagines himself on Matty's mind which is usually filled with a myriad of other people and events. It's not that George thinks that Matty never dwells on him, but it's the first time that he's heard him say it aloud. "All good right?" George teases, enjoying the light blush that dusts Matty's cheeks which he is currently trying to bury under the blanket.

"Of course you twat, it's not like I secretly hate your guts - 'm not that good of an actor," Matty jokes fondly, but there is a frantic undertone to his sentence, like he's trying to cover something up maybe? George isn't sure, but Matty's smiling at him again, so he doesn't pursue it.

"How long have you been up?" George changes the subject after a few moments, not all that worried about Matty's bad sleeping habits for once, mostly because they'll be stuck on the bus all day and Matty can doze off later if he wishes.

"Not sure really," Matty shrugs, his hands moving under the covers until they latch onto George's hips, inspiring George to inch backward slightly so Matty doesn't notice the fact that his cock is a bit heavy and swollen like it usually is in the mornings. "Maybe half an hour."

George hums as an answer, his eyes fluttering shut briefly even though he doesn't want to fall back asleep. He's reluctant to miss this snapshot in time, especially not while Matty's being so affectionate. George hadn't been sure if Matty would want to do anything intimate while on the road, but now that they have, George is realizing how much he missed it, and not just the inevitable orgasm, but having Matty vulnerable and bare and clinging onto George like he is the only person in the world that matters.

"How's your neck?" George finally speaks up, squinting in an effort to see if any bruises had formed overnight, but he can't find any visible marks, and Matty's voice has already lost the hoarse quality it had carried earlier on.

"Good - fine," Matty stammers out, a flush staining his skin that he doesn't try to hide this time, and when Matty shortens the gap between them, George thinks he feels Matty's hard cock brushing against his thigh for a brief moment. "That's one of the things I was thinking about," Matty adds on so quietly that George has to take a moment to work out what he said, but he catches on quickly enough.

"You want me to do it again," George mutters, "choke you?" He drags his fingers across Matty's adam's apple, following it as it bobs up and down when Matty swallows heavily.

"No - well yes," Matty corrects himself quickly, a tint of embarrassment staining his words as Matty chews on his lip roughly.

"I liked doing it," George admits quietly, his fingers twitching when he recalls how Matty had spilled all over himself when George had wrapped his digits around the slender column a few hours ago.

Matty doesn't respond right away, and it's obvious to George that Matty's struggling to give voice to what's in his head, which doesn't surprise him. He and Matty haven't spoken much about this arrangement between them, or when and how Matty wants to progress things, they've mostly just let it happen.

George waits patiently while Matty gathers himself, wanting to hear what he has to say and knowing that interrupting Matty will be nothing but detrimental.

"I was actually wanting to do something for you," Matty finally spits out, the heat from his cheeks warming George's chest as he pushes onward quickly. "It's always you getting me off you know, and that's not very fair." Matty giggles in a slightly hysterical manner, his nerves manifesting more and more with each syllable that falls from his lips.

"Oh," George exhales heavily, unsure what exactly Matty means by that, even though his sentiment is obvious, but no matter how badly George wants to discover what Matty has in mind, he doesn't want him to feel obligated in any way. "You don't have to - this whole thing is for you after all." George is tempted to add to his sentence, to try and explain that he likes helping Matty discover his sexuality more than he had ever imagined he would, and that being able to touch Matty so intimately is enough for him, but he keeps his mouth stubbornly closed, knowing he'll only fumble over his words and end up making a fool out of himself.

"Well yeah," Matty hums while shifting about some more, his small movements reverberating through the mattress and straight into George's bones, "but I've got to contribute somehow right? I mean - if I do end up with a bloke, I'm sure he's not going to spoil me like you do," Matty chuckles weakly, his eyes darting everywhere but George's face.

"You don't know that," George whispers, fighting furiously against the sudden rush of emotions Matty's statement has produced, not wanting to bother with deciphering their root or delving into why the thought of Matty with another man has him livid and on edge all of a sudden.

"So you don't want me to suck you off?" Matty asks so casually that George chokes on nothing, his body responding instantly to Matty's words even if his mind isn't entirely on board yet.

George can't deny that the idea is appealing, or that he's dreamed about Matty's pretty pink lips stretched wide around his cock more times than is probably healthy, but it's still a bit unsettling to hear Matty say it aloud. He's used to doing things to Matty, to taking the initiative and being in control, and this new element is both exciting and off-putting all at once.

"I don't want you to do anything because you feel like you have to," George clarifies, squeezing his thighs together in an effort to hide his hard cock although it's a pointless attempt. Now that Matty's brought it up, George wants to let Matty follow through on his suggestion so badly - he's aching for him to touch him even though he shouldn't be. He just came not too long ago, but there's something about the way Matty's looking at him right now that has George flushing and desperate and so fucking turned on.

"Oh god - do you ever shut up?" Matty sighs, but before George can think of a witty retort, Matty is kissing him, his hands digging into his collarbones as he drags their still naked torsos together like he's been holding himself back this entire time.

Matty gasps against George's lips as if George was the one to initiate this and he's been caught by surprise instead of the other way around. George moans lowly in response, the remnants of sleep still clogging his brain giving everything a fuzzy edge that somehow has each tiny sensation amplified in his mind a thousand fold.

George starts moving on instinct, his fingers carding through the soft patches of hair on Matty's stomach that lead further down in a tempting pattern until he feels wiry curls under his palm. Matty's skin is hot and soft, and George finds himself wondering if Matty moisturizes. The random thought evaporates as quickly as if forms though, because then Matty's cock is filling George's palm, and nothing else has the ability to capture George's attention anymore.

When Matty gently slaps George's hand away, George actually growls loudly. He's already forgotten what Matty has wanted to do, and now all he cares about is getting as close to Matty as humanly possible.

"You've got to stop if you want my mouth on you," Matty chuckles gleefully. George can tell he's enjoying this small rush of power in an area where the cards have all been landing in George's favor so far.

"Don't really care, just c'mere," George groans, his heart beating so loudly that he's surprised that Matty hasn't commented on it yet.

"Sit up you twat," Matty orders, and despite the fact that George would be just as happy kissing and rubbing against Matty until they're both spilling across each other's stomachs, he does as he asks, bracing his spine against the headboard as Matty tugs down the comforter that has been obscuring George's lower half from view. "God," Matty breathes out when George's cock is exposed, pausing for a span of time that drags out into years in George's mind.

George isn't embarrassed of his body or his cock, but Matty isn't just staring at him, his gaze is boring into his being, his dark pupils constantly expanding until George thinks he's going to be swallowed up in their depths with no hope of escape.

George feels like hiding away again for a moment, but he allows Matty to look his fill, giving Matty free reign in everything this time even though all of his instincts are screaming in protest of this sudden bout of compliance.

George wants to retaliate against this odd sense of vulnerability, he's tempted to lunge forward and pin Matty's skinny wrists to the mattress, to plunder his mouth until Matty's so shaken he can't open his eyes anymore, but George can sense that Matty needs to take this step to allow himself to truly understand what's going on in his head, so no matter how skittish it makes George, he holds his ground, pretending he's unaffected by Matty's intensity even if that's the furthest thing from the truth.

When Matty leans forward suddenly and licks at his leaking slit, George shudders and gasps, only for reality to come crashing down a second later, causing him to back as far away from Matty as he can, trying to ignore the wet patch on his skin that isn't entirely composed of precome.

"Wait - condom," George heaves out, metaphorically crossing his fingers in the hopes that Matty has some on him. He had forgotten to pack any and he hasn't yet gotten the chance to replenish his supply quite yet.

"Don't want one," Matty responds with instantly, shocking George with the weight his statement holds, like he's thought about this before and decided this is the route he wants to take quite some time ago. "You're clean right?"

"Well yeah, but still..." George trails off when he fails to produce a coherent argument. He is disease-free, and he knows Matty is too since they went and got their most recent physicals together, but George always uses a rubber unless he's in a long-term relationship.

But in a way, he and Matty have that established trust between them. He would never put Matty in danger intentionally, and he knows that if Matty does sleep with someone else, he'll be safe if only to protect George, not to mention it's been so long since George has experienced a blowjob without a condom in the way that he finds himself giving in to Matty's wishes before he even realizes that he has.

"Can I?" Matty asks warily, and as soon as George gives him a shaky nod, Matty's callused fingers are curling around his cock, forming a ring of pressure right under the sensitive tip that has George on the verge of crying out in relief and need.

George finds himself reaching for Matty blindly, his eyes having fallen shut the second Matty made contact with his dick. George digs his fingers into Matty's hip roughly, thumbing at the protruding bone as Matty tentatively strokes George's length.

When Matty leans down sinuously, arching his back as he mouths gently at George's cock, George tangles his fingers in his hair instead, keeping his lids tightly shut even though he's dying to add a visual to this moment.

George still feels a bit off though, and he's not sure why. It's not like he's never had his cock sucked before, in fact - Matty's nowhere near the first person to do this, but it's the simple fact that it's Matty doing the action that has George's stomach in knots and his lungs failing to work when he feels the wet heat of Matty lips encasing the head of dick.

George's first response is to dig his heels into the mattress and snap his hips upward as hard as he can, but he forces his body to remain completely still. George usually likes to be rough with his partners, but this is Matty. George can't stand the thought of hurting him, so he locks down all of his muscles as Matty sucks weakly, groaning loudly instead when Matty's tongue snakes past his lips before pressing against the ticking vein on the underside of George's cock.

Matty pauses briefly, and George doesn't even have to ask to know that Matty's starting to doubt himself, so George moans deeply, his hands petting through Matty's hair and down his neck in a form of physical reassurance that he hopes will alleviate Matty's distress.

It seems to work, Matty whimpers softly before sucking in a deep breath and sinking down as far as he can, his cheeks hollowing out as he bobs up and down in a syncopated pattern.

George's cock pulses and his chest heaves when Matty covers what he can't take into his mouth with his fist, twisting his fingers roughly in a way that would almost hurt if it wasn't coupled with the wet suction near his tip.

George's fingers drag against Matty's scalp as Matty goes down further, a quiet moan vibrating past his lips as George does his best to resist the urge to fuck his mouth, his thighs aching and his spine arching despite his best efforts at keeping himself still.

Matty gains confidence quickly, trying to go faster until he ends up chokes lightly. George opens his eyes then, moving back a bit so Matty isn't as overwhelmed. He places his fingers over Matty's where they are still wrapped around the base of his cock, giving him less surface area to work with while at the same time providing himself with a tiny bit of control that he hasn't had so far.

Matty's lips twitch a bit when George rubs his thumb over his knuckles, and George knows he is trying to smile around his mouthful. Their eyes lock for a brief moment, and George can't help but groan in appreciation when he sees the look of glazed pleasure spreading across Matty's irises.

Matty breaks the prolonged moment of contact first, his lids falling shut as he inhales heavily through his nose. His tongue flutters up and down George's length as he continues to apply pressure, and George can already feel his balls drawing up as his insides churn with ever increasing waves of arousal.

If George is being honest with himself, this isn't the best blowjob he has ever had, but somehow it is all at once. Seeing Matty swallow heavily around his cock as his lips stretch so wide they turn white at the corners is more than enough to push George right up to the edge, and honestly, Matty could just sit in front of George while giving him that fucking sultry look and that would be more than enough to get George hot and bothered and aching for release.

"Matty," George chokes out as his muscles tense up and the pressure in his abdomen becomes nearly unbearable, maybe as a warning, maybe as a plea for more. He pulls gently on Matty's curls, trying to make him realize how close he is, but Matty simply moans around his cock which has George gasping in appreciation. "Fuck - gonna come," George grunts out, small sparks shooting off in his nervous system with every touch.

Matty doesn't stop though, and although George wasn't planning on coming in his mouth, he does just that when Matty's tongue digs into his slit, his spine jackknifing forward as he cries out hoarsely, his entire body tensing and then relaxing as Matty sputters and swallows. A thin line of come mixed with saliva dribbles out of the side of his mouth as he continues sucking George's cock until he's so oversensitive he has to gently push Matty off.

Matty falls back onto his knees, his cock jutting up between his legs angrily as Matty curls his fist around it weakly. George is still reeling from his orgasm, but he quickly finds the energy to inspire his limbs to work again, and within seconds, Matty is trapped underneath his large frame, a soft whimper leaving his swollen lips as George pets over his perineum before moving up to his balls and then the base of his cock.

Matty gasps when George shoves him completely onto his back, his entire body arching upward as if it's connected to George on a visceral level. George pauses for a moment to observe Matty's skin which is dappled by the lights from the nearby buildings spilling through the windows, and he feels his breath catching in his throat when he realizes how fucking pretty Matty looks right now.

Matty's legs are splayed out around George, his cock curving up toward his stomach as his chest heaves lightly. George watches as his thighs tremble in anticipation when George runs the pads of his fingers over them teasingly, keeping Matty pinned in place as he sinks down and takes Matty's leaking cock into his mouth eagerly.

Matty all but screams when George allows him to slide into the back of his throat, his hips snapping upward and his hands digging into George's shoulders as George swallows heavily. George knows Matty's close already by the way his cock is twitching sporadically, and the fact that Matty has gotten so turned on just by blowing George has him groaning harshly, the vibrations traveling down Matty's length as the older man cries out loudly.

George hums happily to himself as he moves up slightly, lapping at the precome that's leaking steadily from Matty's slit. The taste is musky and intense and so utterly Matty. George fucking loves it, although he's not the biggest fan of sucking cock, even during his few committed relationships.

It's different with Matty though - everything is, and George wants to do this for him, he wants Matty to know how good he made George feel by reciprocating his actions, and not only that, he craves any form of intimacy with him. This escalation from handjobs to something more will hopefully bring them even closer together, and George wants to experience everything with Matty.

"George," Matty whines with so much desperation that George has to stop for a moment so he can look at Matty's face, earning himself a disgruntled sound from him when he removes his mouth from Matty's cock with an obscene pop.

The older man has propped himself up on his elbows so he can watch George, but his head is thrown back, his messy curls splaying across his shoulders as his ribs move up and down rapidly with every breath he takes. His neck is coated with a light sheen of sweat that seems to be glittering somehow, and before George realizes what he's doing, he's leaning over and licking the pale column of Matty's throat, groaning when he tastes a slight hint of salt mixed with the clear flavor of Matty's skin.

"God Matty," George chokes out, his teeth scraping across Matty's adam's apple while Matty whimpers softly.

"Please?" Matty begs, his hips twitching forward and his cock rubbing against George's stomach. "Fuck - need you."

George smirks proudly while hooking his arms under Matty's thighs, spreading them as far apart as they will go before sucking him back into his mouth, focusing on his sensitive tip for a moment before he finds a steady rhythm that has Matty shaking and moaning with ever increasing frequency.

George can tell when Matty's about to come without his verbal exclamation, his voice pitches upward and the muscles in his abdomen tighten before he's spilling down George's throat, his hips rocking back and forth sporadically until he collapses onto the mattress with a soft whimper.

George licks Matty clean, even running his tongue over the small spot of precome staining his belly while he's still trembling with aftershocks. Matty moans softly the entire time, his fingers idly trailing over any part of George that they can reach until George grabs his wrist gently, pressing a soft kiss to the rapid pulse point ticking away there.

"Fuck," Matty sighs, the curse emerging as more of prayer than anything else. "I can't feel my legs."

George laughs loudly at Matty's statement, not bothering to get back under the duvet before curling his body around Matty's prone frame, pressing his nose into Matty hair while he breathes deeply.

"So...you a fan of sucking cock or do you need more practice?" George teases. Matty rolls his eyes obnoxiously, but he also nestles as close to George as humanly possible, one of his hands splayed across George's chest under which his heart is still beating rather audibly.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought, even if it's sort of hard to learn on you. Don't know how your poor girlfriends survived with that thing."

"Oh sod off," George huffs, "it's not that big."

"More like fucking huge," Matty giggles, his cheeks tinting red as he buries his face in George's neck. "I think I liked it though, was enjoyable watching you fall apart for once."

"You don't have to suck my cock for that to happen." George tries to nail a lighthearted tone, but the statement emerges heavy and weighted.

George wonders if Matty knows how serious he's being, but when he looks down to try and gauge Matty's reaction, the other man's eyes are slipping closed, and although he hums in what might be agreement, he's obviously already half asleep, so George decides to join him in catching a few more hours of shut-eye before they have to depart.

Putting these chapters back up is taking longer than I thought but I'm still keeping at it.

Love you all xxx

- starr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 792 23
Ever since I met him, he had become my whole life. I had no purpose before him. Now my purpose was him. And I hated that I loved it. I hated that he...
85.1K 1.6K 40
Β«Tenderness is forbidden with you. Sometimes I feel like your only desire is to be shatteredΒ» Language EN March 13 2020 - June 15 2020
3K 142 15
Some ramen noodles on a potato fall in love with a fucking tree - Matty is in love with George, his best friend who believes he is straight. Matty's...
51.2K 2.1K 50
George is ready to go. His house is packed up, his plane ticket is booked, and his room is ready in Dream and Sapnap's house. He's been waiting for t...