Notes - Namjin

By yoonngss

"Your handwriting is cute" "You're cuter" {Namjin} {Before you read this please note that I wrote this three... More

Note One
Note Two
Note Three
Note Four
Note Five
Note Six
Note Seven
Note eight
Note Nine
Note Ten
Note Eleven
Note Twelve
Note Thirteen
Note Fourteen
Note Fifteen
Note Sixteen
Note seventeen
Note Nineteen
Note Twenty
Ending Note
Thank you
Closing Note
Thank You again

Note eighteen

6.5K 599 276
By yoonngss

I didn't go home that night and I didn't go to school the day after either.

I promised Miss Kim that while she slept I'd make sure Jin was comfortable and not in any pain at all.

I was lying next to Jin, on top of the covers.

Until I heard the older start coughing, I shot up quicker than I should have.

"Jin? Are you okay? Jin!" I could feel my own voice breaking the more I said his name.

"Namjoon?" One eye slowly opened to look at me.

I couldn't resist myself, I leaned over and pulled him up into a careful hug.

I guess it took him a while to click onto what was happening, but after a minute or less, he returned the hug, gripping my shirt into his warm hands.

I kept whispering that he was okay, the next thing I knew was Jin sobbing.

I rubbed his back in a comforting motion.

~

I woke the next day of course in Jins bed, a weight slightly on my left side.

The older boy snuggled into my side, one of his legs snaked around mine and an arm wrapped around my waist.
I couldn't help the smile that reached my dry lips.

I rubbed my eyes with my right hand, while letting a slight yawn slip out.

I used my other hand to run my fingers through the older boys hair, it's soft, just as I thought it would be.

"Namjoon" his morning voice scratchy and dry.

"Hmm? Are you okay now?" I asked while gently pulling him closer to myself.

He murmured a 'yes' against my neck, causing my whole body to tingle.

I didn't want to move, I felt content and actually happy, I want to always wake up to this, the warmth of Jin and the sweet smell of pine.

"Jin"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"
__________

ur welcum fam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 709 68
This book is preferences all around BTS, I hope you like it β™‘ Please don't repost Disclaimer: all of these works are fiction I am in no way saying th...
W || J.H By Ammi

Fanfiction

150K 6.7K 52
No spoiler here, just read it directly ;)
2.9K 201 4
β₯π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€ β₯ The title says it all.
60.4K 4K 12
𝐒𝐧 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐣𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐚𝐬𝐭 π₯𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 π›πšπ§π π­πšπ§. cr Β© vokdas completed (2017) note: i wro...