Captured Innocence ➵ [Complet...

By RaeSarai

A Niall James Horan AU. ❝You're not tainted like the lot of em', Lyla.❞ All Lyla Pembroke, a young woman... More

Captured Innocence |n.h|
|1|
|2|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
thank you for reading!
goodbye wattpad

|3|

7.5K 246 15
By RaeSarai

|3| Lyla Pembroke |

When I open my eyes I'm waking up from a nightmare. The man with blue eyes killed Kate and now he was going to kill me. I blink a few times as my eyes adjust to the light flooding into the room. I'm on a soft cloud of white bedsheets. Maybe it was all a dream and we're back at the hotel. I toss and turn for awhile gathering my thoughts.

I sit up on my elbows when the door creaks open. The blue eyed man steps through and my breathing hitches in my throat. He's dressed in light jeans, a plaid shirt and his black glasses along with a small grin. I scoot back until I'm pressed against the wall bedside the small bed.

He's carrying a small tray and I'm surprised there's not a butcher knife on it. "Hey Angel," he greets me but I'm not about to fall for his charms. I look down at me body and notice in wearing a gray shirt and boxer shorts. I push myself further into the wall as he approaches the small twin sized bed.

"Y-You changed me."

"I gave you a bath too. You were quite a messy angel." He responds trying to sound gentle. I suddenly felt violated.

"It's astounding that you think this is all normal." I tell him while I plot my ways of escape. I took in my surroundings. There was a small window high above the bed, door, nightstand with a small lamp and dresser across the room. That's all the contents of the room. It's plain and quaint.

"I'm not sure what you mean. You sort of messed yourself. I wasn't just going to let you sit in those filthy clothes." My cheeks heated up from embarrassment and frustration.

"That doesn't excuse the fact that you-"

He cuts off my rambling with stern look. "I made you some food, angel. You had a stressful night and I'd thought you'd need some energy. I'm not the best cook but I figured eggs, hash browns and orange juice would suffice." I detect his accent again and realize it's Irish.

"I don't want your food," I grit out angrily. "I want to go home."

He sets the tray down on the nightstand. "It would be rude of you not to eat the food I prepared for you. That would definitely be something a rotten girl would do. Your not a rotten girl, are ya' angel?"

Something flickers in his eyes. He looks at me the same way that he looked at Kate right before she died. "I asked you a question?!" He asks angrily and I jump at the tone of his phone.

"No I'm not."

"Then do what a good little angel would do." He tells me after taking a deep breath. Now I know that arguing wasn't going to get me out of here. For being Kate, stubborn and problematic, she got killed.

I reach over to grab the glass of juice. "T-Thankyou for making this meal for me. I'd like to eat in privacy, if you don't mind?"

He contemplates it for a second. "I will be back soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 146 21
Do you ever wonder about Life Beyond Safety? Because more happens behind the scenes. When 17-year-old Emma gets kidnapped, she learns life in the bo...
132K 2.5K 26
Ashley thought she had an absolutely perfect life until she was kidnapped by Harry Styles and found out the truth about everything. - amazing cover b...
128 6 11
One Direction are pretty famous, and so are their fandom; the Directioners. All Directioners have a bit of craziness hidden in them, and when they me...
5.3K 190 46
Her sister won her one ticket to the most craziest show in the world, as some say - a show full of tween directioners, the craziest fandom. Finally t...