Phantom Of Sexual Nightmares 2

By Strxzz

**DISCLAIMER** This story has not been edited or revised. Since I first wrote this story while I was in my t... More

Years ago
A Blessing and A Curse
Years Later....
Caught By The Devil Again
Hell To Pay Continues
Welcome To Hell's Nightmares Part 1
Welcome To Hell's Nightmare Part 2
Flashbacks To Find The Reason
Dreaming Of Bad Memories
Reason Why
Founding 'The Witch'
Birthday Surprises Part 1
Birthday Surprises Part 2
Strange Change
Trick And Treat
Fear Becomes The Protector
Different Than Before
The Conversation
It All Makes Sense
Seeing Them Again
More Pieces Add Up
The Plan
Finding & Choosing Memories
Go Read This!
Long Journey
Yes Or No?
Strong Denial
Falling For My Main Fear
Undeniable Chemistry
Feeling Strange
Double Trouble
My Turn To Help You
The Talk
Can You Read This?
Traveling/What If
Traveling/What If Part 2
Traveling/ What If Part 3
Arriving
Epilogue 1 (Forgiveness)
Epilogue 2 (The Wedding)
Epilogue 3 (The Highschool Reunion)
Sneak Peek For The Phantom's Son
Now Available!!
A Story Similar To This One:

Forgotten Flashback

1.5K 102 6
By Strxzz

"Pashion!" Tia says.

"Yes?" I seen myself say.

"Let's do a makeover for you."

"Sure." I said.

I seen tia do my hair and everything.

"Okay now get these shorts and red top with red shoes and golden hoops. Your nails are red and gold."

"I still don't see why I need this-"

"I'm wearing pink and black let's just shoe them who slay."

"I don't wanna hear ant's comments."

"I mean to impress Chris right?"

"I hope Chris likes it."

I seen me and Tia walked down the hallway as we grabbed many of the boy's attention. When I walked pass Chris I winked at him. Chris and the other boys started to drool. I just played the role even though I didn't wanna dress like this.

Ant comes out with his guys and seen me and Tia then stopped us. Ant put his body all on mines as the other guys all surrounded Tia. I told her this wasn't a good idea.

"Hey Pashion." Ant says as he leans over me and leans on the locker.

"What Ant." I said.

"I mean looking all good for me." He say as he tries to kiss me but I moved my head.

"I mean your ex friend and ex crush are already kissing each other." He motions his head and I saw them kissing.

I started to feel sick to my stomach.

"Oh."

"Tryna impress some nigga who has no interest in you." He laughed.

"What that makes you?" I rolled my eyes.

"A betta guy." I bust out laughing and he just looked.

"Yeah right and I'm Nicki Minaj. Yeah sure okay."

"I mean he did bum rush cold you that one day. Thought we went out but you neva had a boyfriend yet."

"Cause of you."

"Sure okay." He said with sarcasm.

He put his lips on mine and gripped my ass. I tried to move but there was no use.

He pulled away with a grin.

"I love the Pashion without the nose ring and red highlights."

He put his hands in his pockets and walked off. He loves the old and innocent me?

I looked after that flashback faded away and Ant looked.

"Couldn't remember that one?"

"No I forgot about tha-"

"I said some nice things but you always seen me as a bad person."

"Not a bad person. A horrible one. No a cruel and brutal person."

"See everything about me, you always make it negative."

"Oh no no no you always with me. Every time you see me, always something rude or harsh out your mouth.-"

"No I said nice things before. I'll show you." He says as a flashback appears.

It was us as kids and Ant was sitting on the corner with a vanilla ice cream. I seen myself playing with August. Then I ran over to Ant.

"You have my favorite!" I seen my younger self say with a giggle.

"Oh mines too." He smiled.

"I wanna taste." My younger self smiled.

"Here." He says as he gives it to me then I tripped and fell on top of him.

The ice cream was all on his face. I licked it off of his face. He giggled and I kept on licking it off his face.

"Still tastes good."

As I still seen me on top of him and I turned to Ant who was smiling looking until he looked my way and I looked back at the flashback.

"Sowwy pwease don't hate me.". I seen my little self say.

"Now why would I hate you? That won't even happen."

"Oh okay." I said as the little ones started to hug.

"Awe." August says as he snaps a picture.

Anthony picked me up and ran off with me.

"I didn't even thought of that. That flee my mind."

"I know it did."

"I just seen you as a horrible person you still are today. You will never change..... If you will ever be nice then prove it then."

He looked and rubbed his chin. If his ass ever says he did anything nice. I folded my arms and rolled mg eyes waiting.

"I guess-" I said before I got cut off.

"I will." He says.

"And if I do, I want something in return from you." He adds on as he says as he touches the left side of my face.

"Which is?"

"A child."

"Is you crazy!?" I said.

"I wanna have one."

"I think having one with you isn't possible. You're not in reality." I said.

"I mean didn't your sister tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"That August was one also."

"Wait.... Are you serious?"

"Yeah which is she got pregnant with Andrew and met August."

"That's the past but I'm not having no children with you. To me they fell in love with each other, we never did and never will."

"Which makes you think we won't." He smirks.

"Cause I don't fall for a person who-"

"I guess I'll just clean up my act because I wanna child with a woman I known and had feelings for years." He holds my hands.

I jerk them away. "Like I said impossible and prove what I wanted you to do. I think I wanna wake up now."

"I mean are you sure because I can prove it to you now."

"I mean you already threatened Chris from me."

"At least he didn't die."

"Then I would've been how I acted in that foreshadow."

"Well you wanna wake up right?"

"Next to chris? Yeah that'll be nice."

"Why are you so in love with Chris?"

"He nevered raped me, bullied me, and did other cruel shit you did. He's been like a god's given gift. You been the devil's curse on my ass for the longest." I said.

His eyes widened opened with shock. I walked up close touching my body to his and I closed my eyes. I thought I was getting hit but he looked with sorrow in his eyes.

Then everything went black fading..... I guess I'm waking up now....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
9.5K 209 12
a plus-size love story 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘁�...
39.7K 1.7K 53
What am I to you? Do you really love me for me? Can this love last? Lauren Scott is a senior in high school. Her mother moved her from her small cit...
148K 6.2K 18
My first book is dedicated to @xxLuckyCharmedxx Anasia Riverà is kidnapped by the Kingpin of New York. Her father owed King thousands of dollars for...