Like Totally

By korrietheking

"I'm the sexy guy in school, and all the ladies want me. So don't act like you don't. And try not to make it... More

Like Totally (Overview)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions and Answers =P
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Character Answers :P
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)
New Book - Aubrey, the Star

Chapter Thirty-Seven

426K 6.4K 2K
By korrietheking

"All you young, wild girls you make a mess of me..."

Song: Young Girls

Artist: Bruno Mars

Good Readings!

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN:

Adrian:

The feeling I had from seeing Liam was so terrible ---- no terrible was a huge understatement --- imagine putting your hand in a wood chipper just because you wanted to and then enjoy the feeling of having your hand mutilated. I would never do something so stupid like that though. Hopefully you understood the point though.

I wasn't a happy trooper right now. Due to the fact that we, as in, Colton, Serena, Scott, Josh, Brayden and I, just found out that Liam was indeed in fact the new quarterback of South Lakeview. Now we had to endure his shit for the rest of the week.

Trust me when I say that I'm doing ballerina twirls on the inside.

"The nerve of that bastard," Colton sneered, while I tried to help him keep his semi-angry versus semi-calm composure as he walked me to the auditorium on campus. Brooke ordered us to be there as soon as we finished breakfast and since the football players weren't assigned to meet up until fifteen minutes after us then he was free for the walk. "I could rip out his intestines."

That seemed lovely. "But you won't because there is no reason for you too." I calmly stated. The lie I just told was beyond belief. Colton had every right to be angry at Liam; as did I but stooping to Liam's level wasn't saying much for ourselves. "Just forget about him."

Colton let out a disgruntles groan, letting his foot out in front of him to kick at a little pebble, causing it to skid in front of us until it hit a tree. I would also be kidding myself if I said that his anger wasn't a turn on for me.

What? A girl has to have some fun with all the tension, huh?

"Just try your best to ignore him." I pleaded. "Okay? The last thing I need is for you to get into a fight all because of me."

Colton sighed, stopping the two of us in the middle of the empty walkway and squeezed onto my hand that was laced in his even tighter. It was comforting to have him do this because it showed me that he wasn't going anywhere. I loved that feeling just as much as I loved him.

I know. Colton has turned me into a complete cornball.

"Why should I do that?" He casually asked, turning his stare now into my own.

"It will make you the bigger person Colton. Ignoring him is what's best for both of us." I replied. We'd only just been stooping down to Liam's level about twenty minutes ago but now was the time for us to make the bigger man out of the pair of us. Someone had to give.

"He still loves you," He replied snappily.

So this was what was bothering him really. I'd known it was a jealousy thing from the start. But Colton was actually concerned about the fact that my ex was now going to try and put the moves one me. It wasn't even a test on whether Colton trusted me or not. That was because I knew he did. It was Liam that had his blood boiling.

"That doesn't mean I love him," I reassured and sighed, resting one of my hands on the side of Colton's neck to allow my fingers to play with some of his little hair tucks behind his ear.

"Still it bothers me," He spoke quietly. "It bothers me because you're mine and mine only. Not his. He doesn't get to kiss you or call you his girlfriend anymore. Only I can do that now." And hopefully forever. "I love you, Princess."

Not to sound like a cheesy Disney Channel character but that completely made my heart smile. It smiled so big that I thought it was either going to burp out of my mouth from all of it's excess thumping or fart straight out of my butt. "I love you too."

He leant down to give me a kiss on the lips, that I savored every moment to but groaned quietly when he pulled away so he would get me to dance on time.

"There's more time for that later." He grinned, pulling me into his side as we continued on the walkway.

Well, I guess you can officially say that I'm the happiest girl on earth.

~

~

~

"I for sure thought that Colton was going to give that guy a serious ass whooping." One of our dancers that I didn't know the name of whispered to another. What? Just because we're all on a team together doesn't mean we all had a special bond. Only when it came to dance. That was it.

"Someone told me that quarterback was her ex-boyfriend." Someone else whispered from beside the two.

Did they not even realize that I was only sitting about six feet away from them? I was trying to stay focused on my stretching as much as possible, but forget the splits. People are literally making the cafeteria showdown a hot topic at camp and it's becoming a bother to me.

Now I'm one to just ignore things and go about my day but this situation was slightly important. I mean, yeah, I told Colton to just ignore everything. Funny how he can now call me a hypocrite. Liam sucks. Camp sucks. The whole situation sucks.

"She's such a slut. Colton deserves someone better." Ouch. That burned. Too bad I knew exactly who's voice that was. It was the bitch that was determined to make my life a living hell all because she couldn't have Colton to herself. Did that even matter anymore? She slept with him for goodness sakes!

To make matters worse; those three girls that were busy gossiping about the cafeteria scene agreed with Megan. How am I a slut? Megan gives the players free access to the field goal in between her legs anytime. I've only gave it up to one person. Did I regret it though?

No. Because at that one moment, I thought that I truly did love Liam. And I believed that he loved me back when he said he did. Sleeping with him wasn't a moment of my pure pity to just have him. It was because the heart wanted what the heart wanted. My heart told me that it wanted Liam.

Liam's heart was clearly rocking to the beat of it's own drum because he was easy to get with another girl three weeks after ignoring me. I was foolish to think that there wasn't the slightest chance that he wouldn't leave me afterwards. He got what he clearly wanted out of me. Sex. I gave him my virginity.

He took it, ran with it, then crushed my heart. Now he wanted me back? That's not how it worked. For a couple months after our break-up I moped around. Mainly because I wanted to know what was wrong with me. What could I have possibly done to make Liam just run off to some other girl like that.

I was a hermit for about a good two months. Until the end of sophomore year rolled around and I vowed myself to not ever be heartbroken over a boy again. No. I wasn't becoming a lesbian! Not that there is anything wrong with lesbians. I love lesbians. Grr --- this is like totally coming out wrong ---  my point is, boys were going to be the least of my worries.

Or so I believed. That was until Colton Duke Knight had to make his entrance into my life. I didn't want to fall in love with him, I didn't want to be friends with him. I didn't want him to live so close to me. I didn't want him to have the effect on me like he does. But he did all of those things with such ease. So easy that it scared the living daylights out of me.

Colton was the kind of cure that I needed. He was persistent. Meaning he never gave up on something he clearly wanted for himself. He was loving. Yes, loving. Even under his popular-slut bucket exterior he just wanted someone that would love him for who he truly was and not what his looks and skills allowed him to be. The best thing about him was .... he loved me.

Correction: He is in love with me.

I'm his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend. So I'm happy? Yeah. I guess I am happy. So the girls are allowed to talk however they want about me. Just as long as I have Colton right beside telling me that everything was clearly going to be okay. And it was.

"The only person that should be called a slut in here is you Megan." I spat out, getting up from my spot on the auditorium stage to stand on my feet. Megan just looked at me and grinded her teeth together. Clearly not up for the grabs of the well known facts of her being a slut. "I would appreciate it if you didn't spread your chlamydia fumes all around the campus. It's making me sick to my stomach."

"Chlamydia Megan?" One of the little gossip girls that Megan was talking with spoke out in shock. "What the fu ---? Eww. I let you use my hairbrush fifteen minutes ago. Gross!" The little girl that looked to be a sophomore stalked off, with the other two girls trailing behind her. Just leaving Megan and I to ourselves.

"Just leave Colton and I alone, okay?" I said. "He clearly has made his choice." Not that Megan was truly in the running like she thought anyways. "And the next time you want to gossip about me; how about you just say it to my face."

Megan just stood before me, silent as a mouse. Clearly embarrassed that I had just had the upper hand in the argument. For once the slut was muted to silence. All because of me and it felt so freaking amazing. Spotting Serena in the stretching in a back corner away from the dancers I sent Megan one last cold smile and walked over to Serena.

She hasn't spoken much since breakfast. Ever since Liam made his grand entrance. Serena wasn't exactly a big fan of Liam. Especially when we were dating. They were always arguing with each other. Driving Scott and I crazy. So when we broke up she was happy but yet sympathetic towards my broken heart and confused feelings.

"Serena?" I waved one of my hands in front of her face when I sat down beside her. She seemed to be lost in oblivion when I walked over here but all it took was a simple hand gesture and she was startled back into reality. "What's wrong? You seem .... foggy."

"Froggy?" Serena asked confusingly. "I don't seem froggy. Frogs are nasty. Eww!" What? Now she's creeping me the hell out.

"Serena, I said foggy. Not froggy." Serena then had a small blush of embarrassment creep onto her cheeks. Sending her eyes to then look at her slightly trembling hands. "What's up with you? Ever since this morning you've been off."

And it true. She snapped at me when I brought up Brayden. When Liam made his appearance she basically when all ghost on me. And now she can't even hear straight. Something is off. I have a slight feeling that she's keeping something from me and as her best friend I want to be there to help her out. But I can't do that when she won't tell me what's going on.

"Seriously Serena," I said calmly. The last thing I needed to do was snap on her and then have us in a whole big argument. Then she would never tell me what was wrong with her. "I want to help you out. Was it Brayden? Did he do something to you? Say something to you after that night?"

Serena face went from shocked to angry in a matter of .2 seconds. I've never seen her so livid before. Especially at me.

"No." She snapped so coldly, I felt like the Arctic Tundra just chilled my whole spine. "Brayden didn't do anything. So I would appreciate it if you would stop bringing him up, okay? It was a one time thing and nothing else is attached on to it." I swear as much as I want to believe her I know something happened that she's not telling me. So much for best friends.

Just when I was about to open my mouth to speak my concern again, Brooke called all of us girls into formation to begin practicing on our dance. That was Serena's immediate escape from me. Not even thinking twice about apologizing for her lashing out at me but just getting up to take her place in the routine.

I needed to find out whatever was going on. Whether Serena was going to tell me or not. I needed to be that friend that was going to be there for her no matter what. And if that meant finding out my own way then so be it. She is my best friend after all.

~

~

~

"Look at you being the loving boyfriend that you are." I cooed as the dancers and I were exiting the auditorium for lunch break. Colton was standing on the opposite wall waiting for me to get out so we could make our way down to the cafeteria together. "Thank you for waiting."

"Even when I'm starving like a gorilla?" Colton pondered, entwining his hand into my own, sending a warm shock throughout the blood vessels of my hand. Warming up my whole body. "How was practice?" Aside from Serena not talking to me for a majority of it, Megan sending me dirty looks, and Brooke causing every muscle in my body to ache, it was terrible.

"It was good," I lie, turning my head to look up at him and send him a small smile. He rolled his eyes, and unlatched our hands. Causing me to become cold again due to the autumn air. I was about to whine out but I was suddenly pulled into his side with his arm encircling my waist. Much better.

"Why do I have the feeling that you was just now lying to me?" He asked me. That's because I was just now lying to you. "Don't lie to me, Princess." Okay, now I'm going to become an open book.

So I stopped us in the middle of the walkway to release all of my problems from earlier today out to him while he listened intently, never swaying his attention from me to anyone or anywhere else. I continued on, feeling tears prick at the thought of Serena not even caring that I'm trying my hardest to be here for her and then immediately being pulled into the tightest, most comforting hug that I've ever had from him.

"She's just not talking to me Colton and I don't know why." I cried through the little tears that I had. "I just want her to be okay."

"Serena is a big girl," He whispered to me. "I know she'll talk to you about whatever is going on when she is ready too. Just give her some time Princess."

"How much time?" I asked.

"As much as she needs. I'm always here for you though. And you want to know why?"

"Why?" I wondered curiously.

"Because I love you so much." And this is why I'm one of the luckiest girls in the world. Reasons like this is why I believe that I should find a church, join it, and praise God for giving me such a blessing in my life. "I don't want you to be upset. It hurts me when I see you hurting."

I nestled my face further into his neck, and gave him a small kiss underneath his jaw line. "And I love you." I whispered to him, giving him a tighter squeeze. "Now as much as I want to continue this, can we go eat now because I think I'm starting to get hungry like a gorilla too."

"Sure." He chuckled, pulling away from me and beginning to walk down the walkway.

I skip up to him, and grab his hand into mine. Then ignore the look of two North Lakeview cheerleaders that look as if they want to claw my eyes out at any given moment. I look down awkwardly at my dancing shoes.

For some odd reason, I turn my head to look around my shoulder. I believed I did it because I just wanted to take another glimpse at those two make-up drenched cheerleaders again. But instead I caught sight of something much more baffling.

It was Megan, the slut, who appeared to be in what was a very intense conversation with a girl in rivaling colors. Blue, black and white --- those where the colors of our most hated enemies.

South Lakeview High School.

But why was she talking to one of them. The South Lakeview girl had on a sparkly one shoulder top, grey dance shorts and black dancers shoes. Her lips were red due to the red lipstick that they were probably required to wear. Her blond hair was in a high ponytail that came to the middle of her neck. So not quite as long as mine but a good enough length.

I couldn't catch much of what they were saying because like the geniuses they surprised me of being; they kept their conversation in a hushed whisper. Smart girls. But something was off. I knew something was off. A golden retriever would be able to tell that something was off.

When they came to the conclusion of their conversation, they shook hands quickly and then walked off in the opposite direction of where Colton and I was going together. Giggling about something quietly to themselves.

That wasn't the worst thing about their encounter though. The worst thing was on the back of the South Lakeview dancer's shirt, the bold white words were as clear as day.

'CAPTAIN'

I knew Megan had something else up her sleeve. Never trust a slut. No matter how professional they try to come off as because they may try to bite you in the butt. And not in a pleasurable way.

"You okay," Colton asked me, continuing to walk down this long walkway.

Who the fuck created such a long sidewalk. I should sue the people that is causing me to die of hunger right now.

"No," I gasped out quietly. So no lingering ears could hear me when I spoke out again. "I think I just saw Megan making a deal with a devil."

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"I have no idea but I need to find out."

+++

Hello!

Like Totally is back, and homework has been kicking me in the butt --- sorry about that!

Here's a bit of some clarification due to the whole copyright thing I had to change some stuff.

1. Colton lives two houses down from Adrian now and not next door.

2. Ben's name had to be changed to Brayden.

3. I had two pieces of toast for breakfast this morning with just butter because I'm a beast.

4. Also, I'm extremely jealous of hashtag Coldrian right now because Colton Knight is just so wonderful I want to make him real.

In the next upcoming chapters, there will be so much drama galore, and Serena's secrets will be uncovered in the chapters to come. I hope you enjoyed it <3

Keep Calm and Like Totally Laugh On!

Korrie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 3 15
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
398K 10.3K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
5.5K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
259K 7.6K 31
I pull up outside of his house and I don't move, "Want me to stay here so you have a ride home?" She shakes her head, "No. I'll probably get a ride f...