Adventures of drunk Marina

By crazy4darling

There are no words to explain this masterpiece. More

Liquor Liquor Lips
Drunk XCX
Burrito song ft derek
Condom of the month
Leaked Sawngs
Lana Banana? Did you mean Lana Grape or Lana Apple?
Horny coachella
Froot machine
Angry Derek
Drunker than ever
Cry Baby
Froot Stealer.
Lana'z return
Liquor liquor kylie lips
Marina Apocalypsis.
Halsey is a bitch
Jack is jealous.
Identity Crisis.
Veganized.
Drunkin Donuts.
What the froot?
Pregnant.
Sexting.
Autobiography.
Workout Queen.
You are the diamonds.
Insta-Hoe.
Such a big Dildo.

The end of Frooty Wine

118 9 1
By crazy4darling

So the froot era ended, and marina was sad about that.
During this era she basically enjoyed every fruity wine that she could find all around the world.
She went to mexico where she drank Chaya wine, then to Italy where she drank grape wine, then to japan where she had sex with Japanese guys (oh and she drank wine too), and so on.
She was sad that this era ended so she called Jack and they both drank a lot of tequila.
The end.
-

-

-
I haven't talked about the end of the froot era, it was nostalgic to me just as electra heart.
In this 2 eras i was since the beginning till the end, and froot is very special to me because of happiness and her finding herself. Also i stared this wattpad book when froot was about to start, so yeah. Question, whats ur fave era? Btw i will post more often

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
89.9K 5K 35
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
139K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
612K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.