The "Perfect" Getaway

By bloomflorabloom

NO LONGER GOING TO CONTINUE TO WRITE. Finally a high school graduate Raine is satisfied and happy to finally... More

Chapter 1: Horrible Memories
Chapter 2: Finally Over
Chapter 3: get money and convense parents
Chapter 4: Bubble Letters!
Chapter 5: Real Cheer
Chapter 6: your are not my parents
Chapter 7: Yes
Chapter 8: I love you
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: I'm Falling to Pieces
Chapter 11: I'm in California BI***
Chapter 12: Thanks for the Memories
Chapter 13: Bruised and Scarred
Authors Noteeeeee
Chapter 14: Please Define...fun.
Chapter 15: Old Friends, New Job(:
Chapter 16: Numbers and food.
Chapter 17: Late night Arguments.
Chapter 18: Forever and Always
Chapter 19 : A christmas present we didnt want.
Important Authors Note
Authors Note!
2019 - THANK YOUU XX

Authors Note

6K 132 18
By bloomflorabloom

Authors NOTE:

Okay guys I just wanted to say a few things. I don't really like making authors notes but I guessed I'd just tell you. (this may be short BTW)

I'm getting less comments and votes by the chapter. And its making me think that your not liking it anymore and it is kind of worrying. Though I honestly don't know. So it would be really good if youd comment on the story and tell me how it is. Oh and vote is you truly liked it.

Another thing! I'd like some banners to post up that I could make in a slideshow and then post them to show the people how much you guys enjoy my story and how good you are at making banners LOL so if you'd like to please enter a banner photo of something related to the chapter or the character with the title and a small subtitle I suppose.

I may not be uploading as much as before. School and sports is all, though I will try and write every night for you!

I think that's all. SOO!

If you are pertecipating in banners comment : Cracked (I like the nail polish haha)

If you are going to try and comment on a couple chapters comment: FiReWoRkS!

If you want to do all of that and you don't mind me not uploading as before then say: CRACKED FIREWORKS! Pretty:d

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 74 29
It has been just Peyton Smith and her mom for almost 4 years. Her mom surprises her with a trip to Hawaii! The catch? Peyton's mom doesn't have enoug...
672K 25.9K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...
115K 5.1K 76
#1 - Shocks 26/9/19 "Never knew you had such a dirty mouth." I say, finally opening my eyes to see her giggling at me and biting her lip. I don't eve...
937 72 22
Triplets are instant best friends. Thea Rose is the oldest, Raine Remi is the middle and I'm the youngest, Brielle Joy. Thea and Zara are identical...