Chapter 11: I'm in California BI***

A:N this may be a loooonnngg chapter! SOO please bare with me and try to finish it all lol. I'm sorry too!:D but comments, votes and fans would be great though! Thanks!:)

I pulled my suite case down the little walk way as read the signs trying to look for our flight thing.

"Are we almost there!" Carson yelled loudly with a slight groan.

"Why?" Harper asked.

"My legs hurt babe, carry me." Carson stopped mid way causing me to stop quickly so I wouldn't bump into him, he reached his hands out for Harper but she just shook her head. And continued too walk. Amilia was walking hand in hand with Matt though they were quite and Keith was walking beside Carson leaving me all alone in the middle, which I didn't mind.

"There it is! Flight 21 right?" Amilia shouted out as she pointed, her southern twang yelling out loudly causing many to look at us.

"My babe's go the eye of a sniper!" Matt yelled smiling as he gave his girlfriend kiss on the cheek.

"More like we're standing in front of it and she was the first to notice." Harper shrugged as we walked towards the little tunnel thing that led us to the plane.

*A/N: im not a big plane person so I don't know half the stuff even though I've been a plane over like tweleve times*

As we boarded we all decided to sit with each other. Harper, Amilia and I sat in on with three seats and a little table in the middle, Carson, Matt and Keith sat in a three seat on too, four seats behind us.

"I'm so excited! I hope this vaca is good!" Amilia smiled as she fixed her shorts which happened to be brown as she wore an orange Hollister short sleeve shirt with brown sandals. Harper was in short white shorts with a lime green cami and black cardigan over it with black sandals, I was in washed out jean shorts and a LOL @ UR SWAG shirt Mason had got me for my birthday. We all had those nerd lookin' sunglasses on.

"This is going to a be a great little getaway. California is completely awesome." I smiled at both of them as we started to chat about boys, celebs and well...more boys.

********************

"This is absolutely beautiful!" Amilia spoke loudly as we got out of the cap and neared my beach house, "I mean, the beach is right there! And I can see the board walk! Ohmigosh! The house is beautiful too! Look at that!" Amilia shouted as she stepped into the house, I followed close behind her admiring my old beach house.

I hadn't been here in years and it didn't look and or seem any different, the first thing you saw was a huge granite kitchen with a table to right an island in the middle and all, then out of the kitchen it was the living room and dinning room, up the stairs were three rooms, all with three twin beds, dressers and full walk in closets. Down in the basement was a game room, pool table, air hokey and all that stuff.

"This is really cool." Carson smiled, I didn't mean to walk past everybody but I did as I walked up the stairs and through the long hallway into the last room. It was a king sized bed with white and black sheets, -which were still kind of messy from the last time we'd been here- nightstand to the left and closet and dresser to the right. Pictures of the family everywhere.

I didn't walk always inside, I just stood there in the doorway, I could see my mom and dad arguing over the remote, dad wanting to watch the NFL game and mom wanting to watch the Kardashins, them reading their books before going to bed, discussing what we'd do tomorrow.

"Raine?" Harpers voice called, I turned around to see her smiling huge. "This is really, really pretty, the house and everything. Is that where we're sleepin?" Harper asked I knew she couldn't see the room from where she stood.