One Shots Of H.S

By gangsta_burritos

~ Better than words, more than a feeling.. Crazy in love, dancing on the ceiling, yeah ~ If you are planning... More

Introduction
A Caring Boyfriend
The Best Gift!
That's How I feel With My Best Friend
It's Prank Time!
Harry Read It!!!!!
Harry's One Shot Story (Requested)
Please Don't Go (Requested Imagine)
Requested Imagine: The Bully
Requested Imagine: Enemies Forever

Harry's Girl

398 36 6
By gangsta_burritos

"Mmm.. " I groaned. Someone was switching behind me.

"Hmmm... " Someone copied from behind me.

My eyes shot open, finding myself cuddled up with Harry Styles.

A smile formed on my face and I couldn't stop blushing. I shifted to my opposite side facing Harry. He had his eyes closed but still he was smiling at me.

"Don't stare at me!" He whined playfully and he was looking so cute.

"I'm not staring at you love, I'm just gazing.. " I said with a grin.

He smiled again.

I'm so lucky to have him by my side..

I thought happily. I looked around the room was dark but a the light of sun was still filling the room. I pushed my covers away and got up, walking towards the curtains and opened them. The whole room was filled with light.

Gazing at Harry he chuckled and pulled the covers on himself.

I laughed and jumped on the bed pushing the covers away from Harry. As I pushed he looked at me with an evil grin and pulled me down so he could kiss me. But suddenly I kept my hand between our lips and he narrowed his eyes playfully at me.

After a minute he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me, pinning my hands on my head and kissed me deeply.

Then he trailed kisses down my neck and every kiss was making me fly in the sky and I was breathless.

"So any plans for today?" He asked.

"I.. Don't think so.. " I whispered.

"Hmm.. Maybe we'll go to Zayn's house. It's been a while since we got together." He said as he stopped kissing me staring at me with his beautiful emerald eyes.

"Yeah, we should go there. I've been missing Mavis a lot." I told him with a grin.

"Haha.. Love birds." Harry said with a chuckle.

"Yeah totally."

As we both were lying on the bed and looking at the roof. Suddenly we both looked at each other.

"I'm going to take the shower first!" We both said in unison and jumped off the bed and started running towards the bathroom.

Suddenly Harry's phone started to ring and I burst into laughter.

"That only means that I'm going first today! Yes!" I chanted.

"Haha okay you get the chance today!" He said and got busy on the phone.

***************

After I came out of shower, Harry was not in the room. Hurrily I changed my clothes and went downstairs.

I went to call Zayn so that we can tell them that we're coming at their house today but when I passed by the living room, I thought I saw two people sitting inside, I came backwards and looked who it was and Fortunately Zayn and Mavis were already here.

They both started laughing and I greeted them.

"So we were actually planning to come today at your place. " I said happily.

"Yeah Harry told me, we were also planning to come at your place but I guess we came first!" Mavis said.

"Yeah that's true. " I said while smiling.

"Boo, do you wanna tell something to Y/N?" Zayn asked Mavis as he placed his hand on his.

They were smiling brightly.

"Yes I will Zayn just..uhhh you ruined the surprise Z!" She whined.

Zayn and Mavis both started laughing. Me and Harry looked at each other with expressions what's-going-on-over-here.

"Guys what's going on over here?" Me and Harry asked suspiciously.

"Okay y/n you've gotta come with me. Come on!" She said while blushing and took me in the kitchen.

"What's all the blushing about tell me what's happening Mavis?" I inquired happily.

But instead of telling she placed her hand on her stomach. My eyes were so wide that they were buldging out from their sockets.

"Mavissssss!!!! aaaaaah! I don't believe it! Is it true?" I asked her while squealing as a tear fell from her face and she was smiling widely. We shared a hug.

"I'm gonna be an aunt! I'm gonna be an aunt!" I chanted. Suddenly Harry and Zayn came in the kitchen and me and Harry congratulated them. They looked cute together.

"Guys have you done the shopping?" I asked with happiness and curiosity. I couldn't control it.

"Relax y/n we also just came to know last night, we haven't the shopping yet." Mavis said while laughing.

"So when are you guys getting married?" I asked with happiness. I seriously couldn't control myself.

"We also haven't decided that too.. " Zayn said.

"Aah I see.. " I sighed. But again I shared a hug with them both. I Was so happy for them.

"We'll go with you guys if you need any help with the shopping. " Harry asked while wrapping his arms around me from back and rested his head on mine.

"Haha what a coincidence! We were gonna ask you for that." Zayn said.

"Aawww of course we're gonna help you.. " And we all got ready to leave for the store.

******************

"Aww look at this cutie cutie little shirt. " I said in a baby voice as Harry laughed. Zayn and Mavis told us that they were gonna go in the other part of the shop whereas we were looking in another part of the shop.

As we were adoring all the cute clothes and checked them for Zayn and Mavis suddenly an old aged woman came and stood beside me.

"Hello there young lady, are you finding some clothes for your baby?" She asked politely with a smile.

Me and Harry looked at each other and before our eyes met we looked away. We were blushing so hard and smiled widely. Harry started scratching the back of his neck while blushing and I bit my lip.

"Uhhh... Ehem... Yes ma'am.. Aaaa. I mean not our baby, our friend's baby..." I said with a big grin. Harry looked at me and smiled. I looked away.

"Oh that's lovely, congratulations for your friend there and don't worry, you'll have one soon.. " She said while pointing her index finger on us both.

I palmed my face and my cheeks started burning. Harry started coughing on listening to what that lady said to me.

"Aaa.. Thank you very much!" We both thanked her and got out of that lane as soon as possible before that lady makes us nervous around each other more.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I tried to forget what happened earlier until this happened. As I was searching for some cute clothes, Harry came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I stiffened. I was so flying around the whole universe right now that I won't be able to find my way back to earth I think.

"What do you think?" He whispered in my ear.

"What do I think what?" I didn't know what to say but I thought of teasing him.

"About what that lady said earlier?" He whispered again making me red as a tomato. Now I was surely flying around the whole Galaxy and I couldn't find my way back to the planet earth.

"Lady? Who lady? I didn't meet anyone?" I said while smiling widely.

"Really?" He asked.

"Umm-hmm.. " I blushed again.

"Really?"

"Umm-hmm.. "

Before I could say anything he kissed the back of my neck. I gasped.

"Harry we're in public..!!!" I whispered loudly.

"I don't care what others think about us, love.. " He said as he turned me around so I could face him.

"So now tell me, what do you think about what that lady said?" He asked while blushing oh God he looked adorable.

"Uhh.. I told you that I didn't meet any lady Haz.. " I whispered and looked away.

He held my chin and lifted it up so I could meet his beautiful eyes..

"Really?"

"Umm-hmm.. "

"Really?"

"Umm-hmm.. "

"Do you want me tell you what she said?" He asked while arching his one eyebrow up.

"Harry come on... !" I whined.

"What?" He said while laughing at my red face.

"We're in public and in a baby shop?!" I whispered loudly.

"I told you I don't care about what people think, you're my girl and I can do whatever I want to do with you...if anyone says anything, I'll smack their face!"

I giggled and Harry kissed my forehead.

"Awwwww look at those two."

"Aww they look so cute together.. " We heard people whispering these things about us and we smiled at them.

After we were done with shopping, Zayn and Mavis told us to come to their house so we were going there.

Me and Mavis were sitting on the back seats talking about random stuff as Harry was sitting on the passenger seat and Zayn was driving his car.

"I'm so happy for you..!" I whispered to Mavis as I held her hands.

"Thank you y/n!" She whispered back.
"Guys I appreciate you being with us for the help!" Zayn thanked us.

"Ah no it's no problem! I'm gonna be an uncle! That's the best news I've received from you till now!" Harry said and we all laughed. Such a cute family they would be together.

****************

"Guys dinner is ready!" Mavis shouted from downstairs. Me and Harry were playing video games together.

"Coming!" We both shouted and started playing again.

"Haha I'm gonna beat you!" I said.

"Not when I'm gonna do this!" He hissed and suddenly my one life was wasted.

"Aww come on!" I whined and continued playing.

"Haha yeah!" He shouted happily.

"Not so fast!" I said and suddenly I whacked the person inside the video game and Harry lost the game and I won.

"Yaaaaay hahaha I wwwwwoonn!!!" I shouted happily.

"That's not fair!" He whined.

"Everything's fair big boy!" I laughed.

He pouted. I copied him and he laughed.

I was lying on my stomach on Mavis's bed and my hands were around Harry's shoulders where as Harry was sitting on the floor in front of the bed.

He kissed on my cheek and I smiled at him.

"Now we're not in public.. " He suddenly said making me fly around the universe again.

"Yeah we're not in the public anymore.. " I said with a smile as Harry came close and kissed me deeply.

"I love you y/n." He said between the kiss making me smile.

"I love you more Harry.. " I replied.

Hello guys, there you go my latest update and I hope you loved this chapter! Please do vote and comment for it and I hope you're enjoying my chapters thank you very much!

Have a nice day and night, Love you guys and Harry too.

All the love -HH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 183 106
Hiya! I would just like to recommend a few books to all you wonderful people, in hopes that you will share my opinion. The entire books on here, in m...
51.3K 3K 50
⚑caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚑ all the graphics in this book are m...
Almost Mine By Jayyy560

Mystery / Thriller

2.8K 173 20
Almost Mine
628K 12.2K 42
He twitched his lips on his perfect. god-like, heart attracting face and I felt his fingers wrap around the top sides of my shorts. With a perfect...