Harry's One Shot Story (Requested)

"Brother but I wanna go!" I whined sadly.

"Y/N you can't go with me because, it's a night out with my friends.." He explained me while gesturing his hands here and there.

"But I get bored in the house, I've nothing else to do here." I whined again with a childish pout.

He stared at me for a second.

"Y/N I can't.. " He said.

"But I promise I won't do anything stupid. I'll be a good girl." I said with a chuckle and a little hope that he might say yes.

He took out a frustrated breath and rubbed his face.

"Promise?" He asked while arching his one eyebrow up.

"I promise! Thank you so much brother!" I said eagerly.

I was so happy that finally Liam allowed me to go with him. It was also another way of meeting his group. I always wanted to meet them but never got the chance.

"Okay get dressed I'm waiting." He ordered and I obeyed him.

I went in my room and got dressed and came down hurrily finding Liam busy on the phone.

"Yeah my sister's coming with me tonight.. "

"I know but.. I know she won't do anything stupid.. "

"Okay we're coming.."

"Okay y/n come on let's get going." He shouted from the kitchen and now we were going out. We sat in the car and Liam drove away from the house.

"I'm so excited!" I said happily. Liam looked at me and smiled.

After a minute we came by a big house, Liam parked the car and we got out. It was cold outside.

"Wow this house is nice." I said while taking in all the details.

"Yeah it's Zayn's house. " He told me while locking the car. We climbed up the stairs and Liam ringed the bell.

I heard some heavy footsteps and the next moment someone opened the door. It was a boy with a curly head and emerald green eyes.

"Uhh hi.. " He said as soon his eyes landed on me.

Oops the crazy butterflies in my stomach.

"Uhh hello." I replied shyly.

"Harry... Can we come in?" Liam broke in while we were busy staring at each other.

"Oh yeah sorry mate. Yeah come in. " He said while scratching the back of his neck because of nervousness.

He was so cute.

As we walked in the house. I heard music being played through a distance and heard boys screaming and hooting.

I gulped hard.

As we were coming close to the living room's entrance, suddenly someone threw a ball outside and we bent downwards in a full speed.

"Watch it Louis!" Harry said sternly and I stared at him. He was still too adorable. I wonder how other's would be like.

"Hey Liam!" everyone greeted and as soon as I entered. Everyone was staring at me.

"Uhhh... Hi.. " I said awkwardly, fully nervous.

"Is this your sister?" A guy with a blonde hair asked.

"Yep she's my little sis!" Liam said.

Everyone was still staring at me.