Wrong Number

By laurynbrenet

What happens when Scott gets a text from an unknown number? More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
a/n THANK YOU
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.*
34.**
A/N
35.
36.
37.
38.
38. the picture
39. the picture
40.**
a/n
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
#MitchIsHannah
46.
47.
48.
49.
Sunshine
50.
Book 2

39.

3.1K 191 235
By laurynbrenet

@scotthoying: KO on the beat, OK. #tb

@KOintheBuildin: I'm the human 808 @scotthoying

@InsertWittyUsername2: omg! SCEVIN!!

@RoseGoldHeart: WTF! Ur not Mitch!😂 @KOintheBuildin

@justanerdatheart: is this ur way of confirming Scevin? @scotthoying smh what would avi and Mitch think of this!?

***

@KTOfficial: when you & your boyfriend are weird. This is what I deal with backstage. 😂

@mitchgrassi: omg expose me!

@scotthoying: ew D E L E T E

@_mitchiehoying_: Scott is a fucking Noodle!

@MakaylaCopeland: right! Like wtf is he doing LOL @_mitchiehoying_

***

"You see what you started Mitch, now everyone calls me a noodle." I pout.
"You are one, so it's only the truth." He replied as he went back to scrolling through the iPad.

"He's not wrong." Kirstie added.

"Shouldn't you guys be getting ready for your last show?"

"Touché Hoying. Touché. I'll see you guys in a little while." Kirstie said then got up and left.

***

It was 10 minutes until the show and I was freaking out. This was the last show. We'd be flying back home tomorrow and I had no idea what would happen once we got back.

Would Mitch want to take their relationship to the next level? Would it go back to just texting and phone calls? Or would it end right here...

"Scott! Hello?" I focused back in on what was happening in front of me, which happened to be Mitch waving his hand to catch my attention. "Y-Yeah?" "You okay there Scotty?" He asked. "Mhm. Just thinking."

Mitch looked at me, waiting for me to continue but I didn't.

"Okaaay. Well uhm, we should get ready to meet the others." Mitch said then got up and left.

Deep breaths Scott. Everything is going to be fine. I attempted to give myself a pep talk before leaving the room.

Once I finally caught up with everyone after they said their group prayer. "Hey! Where were you, man?" Kevin asked as he was putting his mic pack on. "Bathroom." I lie. "Oh. You feeling okay?" He said as he laughed. "Yeah." "Kay. Well, I don't want to get in between you and Mitch's little pre-concert kiss." Then Kevin went over to Esther and Avi. "Why'd you lie?" "Hm?" I turned to be face to face with Mitch.

"You lied... To Kevin." Mitch stated as he crossed his arms. "I-Well..-" "Whatever." Mitch said before I could make a coherent sentence. "Whatever is going on with you, you can tell me. We're supposed to be working on our communication skills, remember?" I let out a sigh, signaling to him that I remembered what we talked about. And he was right. I should have just come to him instead of focusing in my head about the what ifs in life.

"So will you tell me Scotty?"

"Mitch. Come on! You have to be lined up on the platform." Jake said once he realized Mitch wasn't with the others in their marks.

"Kiss?" "Kiss." Mitch smiled and gave me a peck on the lips, "I promise we'll talk." I say before he struts over to his platform.

I love that little Queen.

***

After the show, Mitch and I went back to the hotel while the others went out to celebrate their last show. We told them we'd catch up with them later.

"Okay." Mitch started as he plopped down onto the bed, "What's been bugging you?" I sighed, it was time to get this off my chest. "I-I want to know what'll happen once we go back to California... Will this be over? Will it go back to calling and texting? You'll be busy again, I'll have work..."

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't work yourself up. We're going to make it work. Remember who went of their way to come to my tour rehearsals. Remember who traveled all the way across the world just to make sure we were okay. We can do it again. I will come see you no matter where you are." Mitch stated.

I sighed, okay. That could be a solution. We could travel the distance. It wasn't bad. He was right we'd done this before. Why was I worried?

"I don't know, you seem to worry a lot though."

Shit. I said that aloud.

"That you did. Might want to stop." Mitch said as he laughed at me. "You're enjoying this?" He nodded in response, "Hmm. Okayyy." And with that I went and attacked his sides, tickling him like my life depended on it.

"S-Stop. Stop!" He said as he kicked and flailed under me, laughing. "I will literally pee in your mouth!" It was my turn to laugh. What kind of threat was that? But it made me stop, and he just lay there exhausted from laughing and wigglin around.

"Should we go out with everyone else?" He asked after a few minutes of catching his breath.

"Its the last show, I think so..."

"Ugh. Fine."

Mitch got up and strode over to his bag to pull out an outfit. "Is this okay?" He asked as he held up a black ensemble.

Holy shit.

"I-You.. I mean.. Uh.. Okay?" I stammered out. If he wore that, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him.

"Is that a yes?" He asked, trying to hide his amusement.

"What if some guy tries to steal you from me because of how good you look?" I pout. "Then like you said. I'll show them who I belong to."

Yeah. I'm not gonna make it through the night.

RIP me. Cause of death: Mitch Grassi.

I had a nice life.

***
***

"Oh my baby Jesus!? Mitch!!! Girl, what hot guy are you trying to get in bed?" Jake exclaimed once he saw my outfit.

I eyed Scott and bit my lip once we made eye contact, "Just one..."

I heard Scott mumbled a 'fuck' under his breath. I smirked and continued greeting the rest of the group. They all complimented my wardrobe, which I mean, I knew they would.

***

@JakeyJake: the hottest people here! @mitchgrassi and @scotthoying

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Allure. By teehee

Fanfiction

24.6K 1.3K 46
scavi au.
13.5K 486 25
A series of Kavi shots.
1.2K 49 8
Snapshots of the crazy family as they go through life together