Ties and Guitars (Fiolee)

By Aly_mwa

Fionna Murtons, a workaholic and a girl who is in love with her boss Gumball. Marshall Lee Abadeer, a new wo... More

Prologue and Message
Chapter 1: Work-a-holic
Chapter 2: Eat by yourself
Chapter 3: Girl's Night Out
Chapter 4: "It couldn't be"
Chapter 5: "How was your night?"
Chapter 6: MAX Train
Chapter 7: "Reading makes me sleepy."
Chapter 8: "Don't do the frick frack."
Chapter 9: Memos
Chapter 10: Replacement
Chapter 11: "I wish I could stay."
Chapter 12: Sally
Chapter 13: Viral
Chapter 14: Snowflakes
Chapter 15: "I am Yours"
Chapter 16: Copy Machine
Chapter 17: The Candy Show
Chapter 18: A Real Date
Chapter 19: Unconditionally
Chapter 20: James Baxter
Chapter 21: Lucy Lemon
Chapter 23: "I can't sleep"
Chapter 24: Mine
Chapter 25: Working Late
Chapter 26: Injuries
Chapter 27: Interruption
Chapter 28: Bang Bang
Chapter 29: Wake up
Chapter 30: Remember
Chapter 31: "Anything..."
Chapter 32: First Time
Chapter 33: She still loves me
Chapter 34: Intruder (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 22: Pictures

364 10 0
By Aly_mwa

I could only wonder what she had prepared for the second half of her show, and what evidence she could possibly have. Marshall looked to me and smiled, easing the nervous trembling in my hands and causing me to smile back at him.

"You make that dress look wonderful" he whispered to me. I blushed deeply and grinned, looking down to hide my pink face as he pulled back a lock of hair over my ear. Our eyes connected and I could tell he wanted to kiss me, I felt it too, my lips itched to touch his again. But we couldn't, not with all these people here and especially not in front of Lucy. Instead we shared a few moments of eye contact, distracting us from the noisy set crew while I craved a simple brush over my skin from his warm fingers.

"10...9...8..." I snapped my eyes away unwillingly and felt my face get warmer, I could still feel Marshall's gaze burning in to the side of my head.

"3...2...1" he chuckled and looked away as well.

"Welcome back, this time I believe I will prove all these dating rumors to be true" she said to the camera and then turned to us.

"Now, can you tell me where you two were on Wednesday night?" She asked us. Wednesday? What did that matter.

"I was at home" Marshall told somewhat truthfully.

"Okay, and Fionna?"

"At home, reading" I lied.

"Oh really? Fionna, would you say you're a good liar?"

"I guess" I answered, getting more anxious by the second.

"Well, since you insist on lying to me" she giggled "I have no other option but to present these photos my assistants have collected" she said stifling her laughter. On the monitor next to her displayed several photos being shown one by one of me and Marshall outside his apartment, me falling in to him and him kissing me. There were hundreds of snaps of Marshall pinning me against the post and leading me in to his apartment by the hand.

"Well-"

"Wait! There's more!" She cut Marshall off. Pictures of the morning after started showing me and him leaving. My obvious sex hair was a dead give away and me leaning my head on his shoulder was what confirmed our relationship.

"My assistant was out walking and recognized you two and did some investigating as well as photo snapping" Lucy explained. I was speechless at the pictures being shown, my face turning even redder as Marshall chuckled. I couldn't believe someone had taken pictures of us, I guess I really don't know what publicity is.

"So, any thing you guys wanna say?" She smiled at us. My mouth still hung slightly open in shock, as I looked from the monitor to Marshall who had a smile in his face.

"To be honest, Lucy..." he took my hand in his in a more affectionate way than he did on James' show. I could almost hear Marty screaming at the tv right now as I closed my mouth.

"Yeah, we're together" he told her while looking to me. There was silence through out the whole studio, Lucy had become speechless as Marshall continued to look at me. His thumb rubbed against my hand and he averted his gaze to Lucy to see her reaction.

She laughed slightly "Wow, I wasn't expecting you to admit it so easily" she responded.

"Well how could I argue with that evidence?" Marshall questioned, his hand still not leaving mine.

"How long have you been together?" She asked.

"That performance was actually our first date, but we were intimate a day before" he informed her.

"Oh wow, and you've only known each other for about two weeks all together?"

I nodded remembering the first time I saw him peeking over the wall of my cubical.

"And that was the first time you spent the night?" She asked me.

"Um...yeah" I replied blushing loudly.

"You guys are quite a pair, why did you keep it a secret?"

"My manager said it wouldn't be a good idea" Marshall explained.

"It must've killed you to deny your feelings for each other" she sympathized.

"Yeah" Marshall said shortly, squeezing my hand affectionately.

"I'm guessing your 'secret inspiration' is this lovely young lady right here" she assumed gesturing to me.

"My pure inspiration, with out her we wouldn't be here"

"Both songs written about her?"

"Yup"

"That's a lot of passion for someone you basically just met not too long ago" she pointed out.

"Fionna's...different, she's something special" he looked back to me and I couldn't help but smile.

"How about a kiss to confirm it completely?" Lucy pushed, probably trying rub her victory in James' face.

Marshall chuckled and glanced back to Lucy "sure, why not?" He turned back to me and pressed a kiss to my pink cheek. I giggled and Lucy laughed slightly at his subtle kiss, expecting a full on lip lock.

"Alright, there it is: they are a couple. That's all the time we have, I hope you enjoyed today's groundbreaking show. See you next time" she told the camera with a grin as the on air light flicked off again.

"Well, that was quite a show wasn't it?" Lucy said as the crew starting wrapping things up.

"Yes it was, but we have to go now before Marty finds me" Marshall joked before standing up.

"MARSHALL!" We heard Marty scream.

"Oops! Too late" he chuckled as Marty stormed over to us.

"What the hell was that! I told you don't tell anyone!" She yelled at him.

"Sorry, but she probably wouldn't let me say no" he pointed out.

"I don't care, just say no and no again!"

"Marty, calm down, it's fine okay? Everyone knew anyways" Marshall tried to pacify his outrageous manager. I felt like I was intruding, like I caused this mess and that I should probably leave.

"Ugh! It's like arguing with a child when I talk to you" she snapped at him.

"I don't see why it's such a big deal that people know" Marshall started to get snippy with her, his expression hardening. I didn't want to be here anymore, I just wanted to go home.

"It's a big deal because you guys are probably going to be over within a week!" She shouted, her words piercing through me like a dagger in the back. Everyone was silent as tears started to well up in my eyes while I stared at her, feeling hurt as if she assumed I was just another bimbo. I slowly slipped my hand from Marshall's before running out of the studio, wiping away the fallen tears that dribbled down my red cheeks and exiting out in to the empty ally way. My body shook with exhaustion and pain from her words, it was ridiculous I know, but I couldn't help it as the water wouldn't stop streaming down my sobbing face. I plopped down on a bucket in the ally. Broken breaths echoed in the small space, harsh winter air blowing against my shoulders and bare arms while I wiped under my eyes and saw black smudged on to my fingers.

"Geez it's cold out here" Marshall's voice spoke, snapping my head up to him.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I just-" I was cut off by a soft sob and air being sucked in by my lungs.

"Hey, it's okay. There's no need to apologize" he said softly, crouching down and swiped away a droplet with his warm thumb. His fingers curled under my chin as he lifted my head so I would look at him.

"She shouldn't have said that, sometimes she can be a real bitch and it's hard to deal with. But she's a wicked manager and that's the only reason I keep her around" he told me. I closed my eyes, wetness falling down fast as I nearly jumped in to his arms and held on to him. My arms squeezed around him as I buried my face in to his yellow shirt, staining the fabric and my face with mascara and eyeliner the makeup artists worked so hard on.

"Don't worry, we'll last longer than a week" he assured me while brushing his fingers up and down my back. He placed a kiss on the top of my head, comforting me further in his warm embrace as I accidentally stained the hem of my bright dress by dragging it over the dirty asphalt.

"M-Marshall, what is this? What are we? This isn't normal, this isn't what you see everyday. Lucy is right, we just met and we're feeling this way? How is this possible? I...I-I..." I couldn't bear to say the words I wanted him to hear.

"Maybe we shouldn't fit things in to normal, just go with what you feel" he whispered.

"I-I...feel..." why couldn't I say it, it was killing me that my mouth couldn't say what I wanted. He shushed me, his voice softly hissing through his teeth.

"You don't need to say it now" he told me. I buried my face deeper in to his chest and held him tighter, feeling safe and like I belonged there.

"C'mon, let's get changed and I'll take you home" he coaxed me.

"Can we not have sex tonight? I'm tired" I murmured in to his shirt.

"Of course, I wasn't planning on it either" he joked. He helped me up and dried the rest of my tears from my face, taking my hand again and leading me back so we could retrieve our previous clothing and so he could take me home.

See you again in the next chapter guys 

Lucy~

SIDE NOTE

(ATTENTION) This book was not written by me. This was written by someone who I cannot completely recall but I just recently found out that this book was deleted from wattpad and I went on a search to find it somewhere else since I really love this book. I found it on a post on tumblr by "fryingpanss" (http://fryingpanss.tumblr.com/post/73019520865/ties-and-guitars-links-fiolee) and I decided that I want it back on wattpad for others to be able to read it again.

I retyped everything because I honestly don't know how to copy-paste things from tumblr so I hope my efforts don't go to waste and that you guys would love the story as much as I did and still do.

Anyway, again. I DO NOT OWN THIS BOOK NOR THAT CHARACTERS OF THIS BOOK. As of now, this book rightfully belongs to the person that I found the book from and that is "fryingpanss" from tumblr.

OH BTW, IF YOU EVER FIND THE ORIGINAL "TIES AND GUITARS" ON WATTPAD, PLEASE TELL ME SO THAT I CAN DELETE THIS BOOK IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 13 13
So this is a club AU thing. Inspired by The Scene I just read it and it was so good. kinda inspired. This book has a lot of characters in it so bare...
27.5K 807 55
Gardina Verena Holton is the late Deshuan Dupree Holton sister, who has had a long list of problems starting when she got pregnant at 17 to a man who...
36.9K 373 35
(Y/N) (L/N) is your everyday country girl who lives in Kansas. There, she's made friends with Dorothy Gale. Despite (Y/N) being a few years older tha...
10.8K 600 33
All Mori wanted to do was her job. She didn't want anything to do with people. And she liked it that way. If by that way of being known as a bossy, s...