Transformers Prime Memory is...

By vontage

Memory is the key without memory one can not recognize a sense of self. none know this better than Annabeth s... More

Transformers Prime Memory is the key
:Part 1 : What do you remember?
Chapter 1:: Giant Robots?!
Chapter 2:: Incentive and an upgrade
Chapter 3:: Sunrise and Promises
Chapter 4:: Assignment and an Autobot?!
Chapter 5:: Old friends and New
Chapter 6:: Memories or a Nightmare
Chapter 7:: School
Chapter 8:: Grafitti, Pranks and More Unanswered Questions
Chapter 10:: Air ducts and cyber cats
Chapter 11:: Secret Plans
Chapter 12:: Close Calls
Chapter 13:: Lost
Chapter 14:: Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 15 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 16 Truth and Deception
Chapter 17 The Deal
Chapter 18 The Man in the Iron Mask
Chapter 19: The Calm Before the Storm Part 1: Nothing ventured nothing gained
Chapter:20 Calm 2: The Quiet,Wise,Cunning, the Wolf in Sheeps' Clothing

Chapter 9:: Memories of a lost love ( We will remember our fallen)

1.4K 56 25
By vontage

(Authors note:: This chapter is dedicated to the people who lost their lives on 9/11. I would like to welcome you all to the ninth installment of Transformers Prime Memory is the key. Thank you guys so much you truly are the best. I never expected so many of you to like this story and I appreciate all the comments and votes. You have no idea how they mean to me. Anyway as you all know I don't own Transformers Prime or the Orion Pax story arc Hasbro does. I wish to apologize for Ocish tendencies and other grammar errors. Please point them out so that I may fix them thank you. I want to give a Special thanks to: BumblebeeIronhide, Pumpkincat, Murds9, Patchworkangel, SaigeLakeman, Darkness Prime, Victoria Tooley, Tori Tooley and DragonNinja my Rp buddy you guys are the best don't stop being awesome not that you could X3. Now it is once again time for the (insert fan fare here)

Quote of the day:: "Don't tell God how big your storm is.... Tell the storm how big your God is"- ??? I just love this quote I just do I always seem to find quotes like this when I need them and I enjoy sharing them with you and I hope you like it as much as I do. And without further a due chapter 9 hope you like it ps listen to the song first I will explain why later X3 thank you! Onward to story!!!!!!!!!!!)

/////////////////////////////////

:: Hold still:: I said as I tried to remove some more purple gunk from Orion's audio receptor. The poor bot was covered from helm to pede with the stuff. By the time we had made it to the wash racks the stuff had dried and he couldn't even move his arms from his sides. The stuff had gotten into the joints in his arms and legs fortunately we made to the wash racks and he sat down before the stuff dried his knees. The stuff was even covering his already sore audios and extremely sensitive antennae/Ear finials. I had to scrub as hard as I could to get it off. I did my best to be gentle but I doubt it made much of a difference. I was glad he had suggested sitting on one of the crates in the corner of the wash racks. It certainly made my job easier and safer. What with the way he would twitch and squirm when I just barely touched his audios. I knew he was doing his best to be still and I really couldn't blame him. We all have things that drive us up a wall. Orion just doesn't like people touching his ears especially when they when their already hurting. I can understand that I can't say I'm overly fond of it either.

"That is easier said than done young one" replied Orion as he tried to sit still.

:: It shouldn't be much longer now Orion I'm almost done with this one:: I stated trying to reassure him as I started to scrub the last of the purple goop off of one of his left audio.

"Thank you young one though it is not necessary for you to help I can get it off myself" he replied

:: Yes because you were doing so well by yourself:: I stated hoping my sarcasm was coming across. I assumed it was considering he remained silent or he just knew couldn't argue with me. :: If I do remember correctly you couldn't even lift your servo to reach your receptors much less your antennae/ear finials:: I replied smirking as I recalled the scene of his arms firmly stuck to his sides as he tried to pry them loose. What? It was funny ok. If you saw the frustrated look on his face you would understand. It was so cute I couldn't help but smile he was like ">.< Get it off" I feel horrible but his face was priceless. :: And wasn't it you who was freaking out because you could feel it inside your audios and touching your Antennae/ear finials and wouldn't let me get your servos first?:: I asked smirking. I waited for his response for a few moments before asking ::Well?:: He turned his head as far as he could though not very far it was enough so I could see the I admit nothing look on his face. I just shook my head smiling as I removed the last of the goop off of his receptor and moved onto the other side. He shivered as I squirted some liquid soap onto his receptor and Antennae/ear finial and began to scrub. He twitched and squirmed as I worked as fast as I could trying to alleviate his discomfort as soon as possible. Though still not very fast I had to continue at certain pace unless I wanted to help him repaint his finish later. As it stood now I was probably going to have to do that anyway but I wanted to avoid it if I could.  

It was tedious work but I finally finished his other receptor and moved on to the joints in his neck. I started scrubbing the joints when I noticed a lot of knotted wires in his neck; they looked painful. I wonder why he didn't say anything about them before? They couldn't feel good. He probably didn't want to bother anyone.  

I have to scrub this goop off anyway right? So I might as well fix this while I'm here. I slowly took one of the large knots and gently started to undo it then I smoothed the wires back into place and massaged the tension out of them. He grunted in relief and seemed to relax as a soft humming near purring sound filled the air as I continued the process a few more times until I didn't see any more. :: Feel better? :: I asked

"Yes, thank you" he replied the humming sound growing in volume as I returned to scrubbing the last of the goop from the joints in his neck. I smirked and continued my task of removing the rest of the goop from Orion. I moved onto his shoulder next. I unknotted the wires in his shoulder then cleaned the joints and removed the goop from his frame. I repeated the task until I came to his servos. It was a little difficult but I was able to get his arm and wrist unstuck from his side. He turned his palm over so I could clean the joint in his wrist. I finished his wrist and moved on to his other arm repeating the process. Then I moved on to his knee joints then his pedes soon all that was left was his backstruts. I got started scrubbing the purple stuff off the best I could as the humming sound got louder. I smirked he sounded like a kitten. Well a giant robotic kitten but a kitten all the same. What made it so funny was the big guy probably didn't even know he was doing it. He looked half asleep and not to mention down right cute. I smiled as I went back to scrubbing the goop from his frame as I noticed all the scratches, and scuffs that covered him. He certainly looked like he could use a fresh coat of paint. Hmm I sighed as I shrugged. I was probably going to do it anyway I suppose I'll ask KO for some while Orion's washing this soap off.  

I had just finished as the humming sound had died down and Orion awoke he blinked a few times before his optics widening as he realized he had fallen asleep." I apologize young one I did not mean to fall into recharge" he said apologetically and a bit sheepish.

:: It's alright I'm done anyway you feel anymore anywhere else?:: I asked. He stretched for a moment or two before answering

" No,"

:: Good. Now go wash off I will be back shortly:: I replied as I jump off the crate.

"Where are you going?" he asked curiously.

:: I'm going to get my bag then see if I can scrounge up some paint:: I replied as I made my way to the door.

"Paint?" He asked.

:: Yes, you can't deny you could use a bit of a touch up:: I replied. He looked himself over and his optics widened as he saw all the scratches that cover his frame.

"I suppose you are right young one" He replied a bit sheepish at having not noticed before hand.

:: Don't forget to make sure you wash all the soap off. We don't need that drying in your joints:: I stated as I walked into the corridor. :: Hey KO you there?:: I asked as a sent a com to Knockout

:: Yeah what is it?:: he asked.

:: Do you have any paint?:: I asked

:: Yeah why?:: he asked suspiciously

:: Orion needs it. That purple goo caused his paint to come off in some places and he has a lot of scratches all over him. So I was gonna help him fix it:: I replied.

:: Fine I'll leave it in the wash racks:: he replied

:: Thank you:: I replied

:: Yeah whatever:: He replied as the com went silent. Yeah whatever I thought rolling my eyes as I continued down the hall. I walked for a while until I came to stand in front of Orion's door. I just stood there for a moment looking at the door with dread and apprehension. What if that song starts as soon as I set foot in the room? I can't believe this! I've been shot at, blown up, hunted and nearly eaten by a Buzakara moor beast, and I'm afraid of stupid song? This is absolutely ridiculous!! I sighed in frustration as I glared at the door. To say I was nervous was an understatement I took a deep breath and then a step forward. I felt no better once the door opened. I could hear the song in my head even though I knew that it was just my imagination. I was filled with a sense of dread I hadn't felt since I was in Kewli's tavern back in Kentaka village. I shuddered at the thought I still have nightmares about what they did to those poor people. They were just protecting their families and they .... The screams...no I won't think about it. I can't. Not here. Not now. Not ever. I took another deep breath and a step into the room and continued to walk to the terminal. I scaled it and grabbed my bag when suddenly the terminal came to life. I jumped ten feet in the air and ran jumping off the terminal landing and rolling to my feet using the momentum to sprint as fast as I could out the door and down the hall. I stopped to catch my breath. Breathing heavily I sat down clutching my pack to my chest. That was close! I sat there a moment or two just catching my breath before berating myself for being such a coward. It's a stupid song! There is no reason to be afraid. I can hear Zek now "Straighten up soldier!" 

I shook my head smirking thinking back to something Zig had said the last time I saw him "Who needs a drill sergeant when your own sub conscience will suffice or if you have a brother like Zek?" he had asked me. If there was one thing Zig could do it was make me smile. That old codger always had a cockamamie scheme cooking in that head of his. I hope he's doing ok I thought as stood up putting my pack on my back. As I made my way back to the wash racks I thought on everyone I had left behind. I never thought I would miss them this much. I hadn't before so why does it hurt now? I shook the thought from my mind there safer away from you remember! 

When I finally made it back I saw four separate devices each with the paint I had requested Knockout to bring inside it and Orion drying himself off. I walked over to the crates and set my stuff down and picked up one of the smaller devices and applied a small amount of pressure to the trigger and a small squirt of blue paint came out. I smiled this would certainly make my job easier. I'll have to remember to thank Knockout later.

:: So you in the market for some flames? :: I asked Orion.

"No, I can not say that I am" he replied smirking.

:: Aww!! Ok then what about a few flowers? They aren't orange but blue is just as nice?:: I asked smirking. Orion gave me a look that said you must be joking and shook his head. :: Alright then what did you have in mind? :: I asked smiling

"I am perfectly satisfied with the way I am" he replied as he walked over to me.

:: Alright if you say so:: I replied shrugging as he raised an optic ridge at me. giving me the what is that supposed to mean look. It still amazed me that they could make such human expressions the way they did. You wouldn't expect metal to be able to move like that. I smiled even their reactions were human like. All of them acted and felt just like humans did. I smiled to myself at the thought as I picked up the other small device that held the red paint within it and set to work as Orion did the same. I started on his pedes as he did his arms and shoulders.  

It had taken a while but we had finally finished. Orion and I were simply waiting for the paint to dry now. I sat there staring at my reflection for a few moments I looked like a down right mess. Yeah definitely shower time I said to myself as Orion looked around bored out of his mind.  

The big guy really didn't like to sit around and do nothing. Matter of fact the only time he sat still was when he was at the terminal trying to decode some of the entries that comprised project Iocon and when he was sleeping. I wasn't overly fond of sitting around either I smirked as I looked at my reflection might as well have some fun if we're stuck here:: Alright so what's the game plan Glitter bot?:: He looked at me optic ridge raised.

"Glitterbot?" he asked confused.

:: Yep! Because you're shiny and sparkly:: I replied smiling

"I would prefer if you not call me that" he replied.

:: Very well but only if you tell me how much longer. I'm dying here?:: I asked

"Are you truly that impatient?" he asked.

:: Yes! Dude you know when they say it's like watching paint dry. That is literally what we're doing right now the only thing that would make it worse is if we were watching grass grow! Or Golf! Golf is much worse! :: I replied waving my arms around. He chuckled lightly as he answered.

"Probably within the next few minutes"

:: At least it's not much longer:: I replied

"Indeed" he replied

:: You wanna play checkers while we wait or we could play a different game?:: I asked.

"What other games did you have in mind?" he asked curiously.

:: Well there was this game Sam was trying to teach me to play before I left its called chess. It is similar to checker but different:: I replied.

"How so?" he asked.

:: Well, like checker there are two separate sides separated by color usually black and white. The differences is the piece each piece is different. There are multiple pawns, a single King and Queen and:: I spent the next few minutes explaining the differences between the pieces and how to play. Orion listened intently as I explained which pieces could do what and when I would answer the occasional question he would ask. :: I think that pretty much covers it::  

"I see" he replied "it sounds like a very intriguing game. Perhaps we can play later. It is getting late and you have yet to rid yourself of that purple substance what ever it may be"

:: Alright you head on back I'll be there shortly:: I replied as I grabbed my bag.

"Very well, I will see you at my station young one" he replied as he left. I hefted my bag on my shoulder as I walked over to the human sized showers. I wonder why they have them? Not that I'm complaining I thought as I turned on the water.  

It took a while to get all that gunk out of my hair and off my clothes. After I towel dried my hair I changed into a black tank top, a pair of blue jeans and black socks with red polka dots. My hair was in a loose braid and I had tied my red funnel jacket around my waist and tied a thin cloth around my arm to cover my mark. I don't know why I didn't want anyone to see it but I felt as though it meant something. Something important but what it was I had no idea. I shook the thought from my head as I stared into one of the mirrors on the wall. I looked myself over it been a while I had more scars to add to my collection. The most recent being I had on my left arm from a stray bullet that missed its mark. There were still traces of my third degree burns but not near as evident as they had been. I pulled up my shirt to look at the large scar on my stomach there was one just like it on my back as well. Lucy had said it looked like I had been impaled on something. The thing was I couldn't remember how I got it! I had countless scars I couldn't remember receiving. I laid my shirt back down and took my glasses from over my eyes and set them on my head as I traced the scar over my eye. I did this for a while as the scenes from my dream played through my mind. I looked away from the mirror sighing heavily. 

Man talk about depressing! This whole memory loss thing is really starting to cramp my style. I sighed as I started to put my freshly washed clothes into my bag. After I was sure I had everything I grabbed a granola bar and hefted my bag onto my shoulder. I ate my granola bar as I walked toward Orion's room I put the trash into the front pocket of my bag after I was finished and continued to walk down the hall. I saw Orion just staring at the door outside his room as I walked up. He didn't appear overly eager to go inside and in all honesty neither was I.

:: How's the weather up there? :: I asked as he looked down.

"Pleasant." he replied a slight smirk on his face plates

:: Let me guess the terminal?:: I asked. Turning to face the door.

"Yes" He replied "I am not overly fond of the idea that the second I step through that door this entire ordeal will duplicate it's self"

:: Yeah same here :: I replied :: Want to go catch the sunset?:: I asked looking up at him

"If that is what you wish" he replied as he looked down at me with a smile a relieved look on his face as he offered his hand. I jumped on and he set me on his shoulder. I took a seat and we made our way to the flight deck. Once were outside Orion took a seat and we waited until the sun began to go down.  

The sky began to twinge with Orange, red, purple and pink as the sun slowly left the sky the first stars just starting to become visible in the sky. I looked up at them smiling the only thing missing was the smell of the cedar and pines. I looked toward the sky with a sense of longing I had never had before. I couldn't really explain it maybe I was home sick. Yeah that was probably it. I had never been away from the forest this long. I missed the animals, the grass, and the trees. Orion looked to the sky with a similar look in his optics searching for something in the stars that I couldn't see. I looked at him and saw the sadness, and the desperation that was there.

:: Orion are you alright?:: I asked

"Hmm?" he asked looking at me "Oh yes I am fine young one simply thinking"

:: What are you thinking about? :: I asked

"It is nothing to concern yourself with young one" he replied in a sad tone.

:: Orion please tell me what's wrong:: I replied. He sighed and looked at me with sad optics.

"I am simply remembering young one" he replied

:: What are you remembering? :: I asked.

"A story someone told me a long time ago" he replied

:: What was it about:: I asked

"It was an old tale about a Mech and a Femme one might tell a sparkling I believe it went something like this." He replied as he began to recount the tale. "Once long ago there was a Mech and a Femme. The two met on a hillside every night to watch the stars. One day the Mech had to go on a journey to a far away planet and would be away for quite some time. The Mech and Femme said their farewells that day upon the hillside over looked by the stars. He told her that if she ever missed him that she could look to the stars and he would be there. After the Mech left word soon reached her that the Mech and his unit were lost to the stars never to return. The Femme was distraught having heard that she would never see her dearest sparkmate again and missed him terribly and from that day forward she went to the hill side to search for him in the stars. And one day while she searched the sky she saw a single star shine brighter than all the others and on the wind she heard his voice and felt his spark and knew she would see him again."

:: Did she see him again?:: I asked.

"I would like to assume so" he replied distantly. I looked at my friend in concern. What was it about this story that could upset him like this?

:: Orion who told you that story?:: I asked my concern rising as he looked away.

"Someone who will always hold a special place in my spark" he replied.

:: Who were they?:: I asked

"My spark mate Ariel. She and I used to watch the stars like this before" he hesitated "... I went into stasis" he replied.

:: What happened to her? :: I asked

"Lord Megatron told me she was killed when the Autobot's" he paused as his optics dimed"destroyed the youth sector" I could see the raw pain in his optics as he tried choke down his emotions.

:: I'm sorry Orion I didn't know:: I said hugging the side of his face.

"It is not your fault young one" he replied sadly "I did not wish to trouble you. The stars simply remind me of that story and it made me wonder if I searched long enough.... would I feel her presence as well?"  

We sat there a while just watching the stars. I didn't know what to say or how to respond. I held the crystal around my neck just looking at it admiring the way it resembled a star. Orion's story had given me a great deal to think about. Would Orion end up like the Femme in the story waiting for his Sparkmate to return home though they were long gone from this world? I can't stand to see him like this he was just so sad. I wish there was something I could do to cheer him up I looked up in the sky at the moon and stars that shone there as the wind began to blow and I heard a soft twinkling sound. I looked down to see it was coming from the crystal it began glow a bright blue as it changed into a strange shape. It looked like a flute and yet not. It was no longer the diamond like shape it had been previously. It had grown in size and now had spikes coming off it. I placed a finger over one of the spikes and blew into it. It made a sound that sounded similar to a piano. I stared at it in amazement. I ran a finger over the outside of it and it made a sound that sounded like a violin. It glowed as I ran my finger over it as if it wanted to show me something. I looked at it for a moment determining what I should do. It had never done anything like this before. I placed my fingers over the spikes and a near blinding light emanated from it. A single thought came to mind as I looked into the blue light. I slowly placed my mouth on the end and began to play the Song I had heard Lucy sing to Jas when he was sad.

///////////////// 

(Not the end of chapter! Strongly suggest listening to the song over to the side before or while you read this because it is playing in the back ground through out the entire flash back and rest of this chapter it just gives it a little something extra or at least to me it does any way back to the story) 

(Orion's pov)

I heard a soft tune playing as I stared into the sky and memories of Ariel played through my processor. Memories from when we were younglings up until we were bonded. I remembered her beautiful optics the way they shined as bright as every star in the sky and her beautiful rosy pink frame. She was and always would be the most beautiful femme I had laid optics on. The soft tune seemed to bring these memories to life it was as if I was reliving those moments all over again I could hear her sweet voice and feel her servo in mine. I smiled to myself as the last time I saw her before I went into stasis played through my mind.

//Flash back//

"Ariel where are we going?" I asked as I followed her up the stairs to the roof top of our home.  

"You'll see!" she replied a smile in her voice. I shook my head as I followed after her up the stairs. As I climbed the last step I saw her there waiting on me with a small sad smile on her face the moon light illuminating her frame and the sounds of the festival in the streets.

"Ariel are you alright?" I asked concerned. She shook her head and I could see energon tears in her optics as I walked over to her. "What is it sweet spark?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Do remember that story I told you?" she asked

"Yes, why do you ask?" I inquired wondering what she was thinking.

"It's nothing it's just that you and Megatron go before the council tomorrow and" She replied as I cut her off.

"Sweet spark everything is going to be alright" I replied trying to reassure her.

"I know that you silly Mech your just going to be gone for a while and I" she stopped

"Ariel" I said softly as she looked up at me with tears in her optics.

"Orion what if you don't come back?" she asked fear in her voice. I smiled down at her running my thumb along the side of her cheek.

"If you ever miss me just look to the stars and there I will be" I replied quoting the story she had told me as I rest my forehead against hers. She smiled.

"I'll never stop searching until I find you" she replied "I love you Orion"

"And I you Ariel" I replied as I heard our song begin to play I stepped away bowing offering my hand. "My I have this dance?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way" She replied as she took my hand.

////End Flashback//

As the vision faded I became aware of a number of things. First the fresh energon tears running down my face plate and a soft song that seemed to say everything would be alright. I looked to see where it was coming from and saw a bright blue light and adjusted my optics to see it was Annabeth. She was playing a strange instrument unlike any I had ever seen before. As the song ended the light dimed and I saw what had been making the music. I was awestruck it resembled... no that's not possible only they possessed them and Annabeth wasn't one of them or is she?! Only they could use the crystals.

(Ab pov)

I as the song ended the light from the crystal abated and I looked up to see Orion's awestruck face. I could see where tears had fallen from his optics. I cocked my head to the side as he just stared at me. :: Orion are you alright?:: I asked. He seemed to snap out of his stupor closing his eyes and shaking his head before he answered.

"Yes young one I am alright, but please tell me where did you acquire that crystal?"

:: I don't remember:: I replied. It was the truth I didn't know who gave it too me but why did Orion care? Did ...did he know what it was?! :: Why do you ask?::

"Youngling I need you to tell me everything that you remember" he replied. What was going on what was it about this crystal that had Orion so worked up?

:: Alright I'll tell you what I know but I want an explanation after I'm through:: I replied and he nodded in understanding. :: The first thing I can remember is waking up in a dark room where a single candle burned. It was the only light in the room besides the light of the moon that came through the window. I remember feeling like I had been run over by a train. I couldn't even sit up. Lucy told me they had found me half dead in the middle of the Forest wearing strange cloths they described only as some kind of uniform with patch with a dragon on it with the number 116 on the shoulder. They didn't think I was going to make it. They said I had third degree burns, multiple lacerations, and my breathing was labored. They told me I was lucky to be alive. After I got to the point where I could walk again I remember them taking me on my first trip into town. They didn't have some of the medicine I needed so they were taking me to see a doctor. I'll never forget what I saw on the way there it was the first time I remember seeing someone die. They wouldn't let me stop them. Not that I was strong enough at the time to have been able to change their fate. But I'll never forget the look in their eyes :: I stopped taking a deep breath before continuing :: I swore then that I would never stand by and allow something like that to happen ever again. If there was a chance I could save someone's life then I would act without question. My sense of honor is what got me in this situation in the first place. After my wounds had healed and I my strength returned I asked Sam, Lucy, and Jas to teach me all they could. As I told you before Lucy taught me how to read, write, and how to speak sign language, Sam taught me which herbs to use for medicine, he taught me everything I know when it comes to tech, he showed me how to build and find shelter, how to move soundlessly through the forest and finally he showed me how to defend myself. He said that everyone needed to know the basics of self defense. Then Jas taught me to respect nature and the world around me. He showed me how to speak Terlic also known as Clickit for those outside the tribes. It was a language that didn't require any sound only whistles and clicks that you could make with your tongue. Then the greatest thing they all taught me was God's love I didn't feel so alone anymore. Up until that point I really didn't know who I was. Why I was alive. Everything I knew had been ripped from me I was just going through the motions but then I was presented with the prospect of someone who knew me better than anyone else. Who loved me as and for who I was. Who had a plan for me and was always with me. I felt wanted that belonged somewhere. It was the greatest feeling I ever had. Not long after that Lucy and I were headed back to town to get supplies when I saw those soldiers if you want to call them that set upon that old man. They were going to take his grandson away because he couldn't pay the growers tax. The old man tried to stop them and the soldiers started beating him. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing. So, I stopped them and that's the story of how I became a wanted felon. I made sure Lucy made it back ok said my goodbyes and left after that knowing if they ever traced me back to them. Sam and the others would be killed. I wandered for a long time after that moving from town to town. I never stayed in one place for long I normally left once the soldiers showed up occasionally having to dodge a search party or two. After a while word spread that I stood against the king and people started standing up fighting. That's when I met Zig and the others. I stayed there for a long time. And that's what lead me here the people found out who I was and tried to catch me. I ran stumbled upon this portal and here I am. The rest you know.::  

"I see and you remember nothing else" He asked

:: Nope why do you ask?:: I replied

"No reason young I was simply curious I apologize if I was prying" He replied. I looked him in the optic and knew he wasn't telling me something. Knowing Orion he probably felt it was within my best interest so decided it was best to leave it alone.

:: It's alright no biggy it's only fair:: I replied as I looked back up at the stars. I heard a soft musical sound and an image of two young girls flashed through my mind. They were smiling brightly and laughing as they raced after each other.

"You can't catch me" yelled one with glee.

"You wanna bet!" replied the other as the vision faded. As I looked up at the sky a single thought came to my mind. Is she searching for me too?

////////////////// 

(And done Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I apologize for the wait school has not been my friend as of late. It never is. I've never done any mushy stuff before nor have I done flash backs so this was a learning experience so if you see any problem point them out please thank you. And as I said before the memory crystal will play a big part in this story later on as you've now seen it does have certain abilities that Annabeth will discover along the way I am not going to spoil it for you. As for the song it is "Everything's alright" from To the Moon the game (recommend playing this game great memorable story I love it you should check it out even if you don't play it at least watch the walk through absolutely beautiful game) the song was written by Laura Shigihara it is the piano version it's off to the side if you want to listen it. It was posted on YouTube by Solfadore. If you want a link to the song with the words ask and ye shall receive. I love this song and listened to it while I wrote this. So listen to it while or before you read it so you know what the soft tune I spoke of is or you can imagine it "does the rainbow imagination thing from SpongeBob" your choice. Again apologies for Ocish tendencies I tried my best to keep them in character for this if you see any problems with it please tell. Again I apologize for the wait my ADD brain decided to change its mind at the last minute on what this chapter was going to be about. It was supposed to be posted last Wednesday. Yeah as you all know that did not happen due to school and it was actually this Monday before I got time to actually think and I to got listening to this song and saw this scene in my head and was like O0O and thus what was originally just a flash back of Annabeth helping get goop off Orion turned into this. Yep so apologies if it's not up to par I was speed typing and after studying for Spanish for three hours I wouldn't be surprised if there is a me gusta or a much gusto in there somewhere. The Knots thing was inspired by Autobot wash by Inkcrafter on FanFiction. Net. Oh and this >.< I didn't know how to describe this face so that's why that's there. And finally this next chapter that was supposed to be this one is giving me some trouble it's got some action sequences in it so if you guys know how describe ninja awesomeness please tell me how to write something like that thanks for the help guys.  

Thank you for reading please leave a comment and if you vote leave a comment so I can thank you. I hope you have or had a blessed day if you sneezed bless you this is Vontage shadow signing off peace out. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 2.8K 47
A Human girl named Violet remembers nothing of her past or where she even came from all she has of her past is a vision of Robots but when she is doi...
5.8K 271 25
Quick note: Not sure why the chapters a doubled on the main page but not in the story. They aren't supposed to be doubled and makes it look like ther...
5K 198 14
An alternate ending to Starscream after Predacons Rising. After Starscream supposedly died by the Predacons, he's given a second chance and travels b...
101K 2.4K 20
The war has ended, leaving Megatron as a prisoner and Optimus as the new leader of Cybertron. Unwilling to execute Megatron for hate of killing yet a...