This Means War

By staryvainexx

[on hold, sorry!] Seth is the rudest - and most talented - person Kat has had the misfortune to know. Her end... More

1. Closet Queens
2. Seth, the King of Morons
3. Avery and Trissa
4. Creamy Snowstorms
5. Cutting His Clothes Into Confetti
6. Calls from the Library
7. Pretty Lies
8. District Saddo
≋ nine
≋ ten

0. This Means War

10.1K 113 12
By staryvainexx

                             *                                 *                                *

FIRST OF ALL: A big thank you for stumbling onto this book. I'm so happy that you've decided to give it a chance. I really appreciate anybody just clicking on it. ♥

ANY IMPORTANT NOTES: This is the new, re-written version of my book, 'This Means War.' First titled 'Boy vs Girl,' the plot and storyline has flourished into this.

AMBITIONS: This story has small ambitions, such as letting you see what life is like on the rich side. The characters are far from perfect, and are happy spending money on worthless pranks, as long as they're entertained. It's about the fine line between love and hate, how a lot of sexual tension can add up into something that nobody expected, and how you can never trust the people closest you.

                             *                                 *                                 *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.9K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

320K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
3.3M 80K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
52.3K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...