Night Gaurd Randomness

By DreamNotePrincess

Besides watching killer animatronics from 12-6, Mike, Jeremy, Scott/Phone Guy, Fritz, and Vincent/Purple Guy... More

Pizza
Kill the Fly
Coffee
Brotherly Fight
Horrible Past
New Desk
Halloween Chapter: The 5 Missing Children
How The Guards Met
Alex and Gary
Sick Vincent
Mary Schmidt
Save Us
Baby Troubles
Jeremy's Past
Jeremy's Bad Mood
Little Brother Spys
A Reunion, but Not A Good One

Game Night

324 2 5
By DreamNotePrincess

Warning: This chapter is my most mature one yet. You've been warned. 

Imagine what does the guards do on their night off. Do they sleep in the whole day, and relax not thinking of spending the night with haunted animatronics ready to kill them. Nope. Every night off each of the guards go to the other's house and have a game night. This time it was Mike's turn to host game night and he hoped for it to be a blast.

What the guards didn't know is that Mike went shopping with his girlfriend Reanne, and when she wasn't looking he bought a card game called Cards Against Humanity. He saw the game one time, and thought it was fun, so why not buy it for game night. Mike couldn't just wait too see what fucked up minds the others had.

"Alright ready!" Mike said smiling seeing everything set for game night. The snacks, the game, and the drinks were all ready for the guards to chow down on.

"Mike!" His girlfriend called out. She had black hair, and brown eyes and was dressed for a night of being with her friends. "I'm heading out for the night. Just don't get your friends drunk, or to the point they destroy the house." She reminded him.

"Don't worry I won't!" Mike said. Reanne smiled and left the house, and drove off. Mike smiled seeing his girlfriend gone, so it will just be him and the guards.

After waiting for a couple minutes he heard the doorbell rang and Jeremy and Fritz were at the door. "Hey Jere! Hey Fritz!" Mike said seeing his friends at the door.

"Hey Mike!" Jeremy and Fritz said as the came into Mike's house.

"So ready for night guard game night!?" Mike asked.

"Yeah!" Jeremy and Fritz cheered. "We just need to wait for Scott and Vincent." Fritz said.

"I hope they come soon, I got the game I always been talking about." Mike said.

"Card Against Humanity." Jeremy and Fritz said at the same time, since Mike non-stopped talked about it.

"I know I can't wait too see what sick combinations our minds can think of." Mike said.

"You and Vincent have the sickest minds out of all of us." Jeremy said. "We are just going to read what you guys come up with that his so disturbing."

Its true Mike and Vincent had sick minds. Basically when they talk about stuff they are the two who can think of anything their minds can come up with. The two could have their own late night show.

About half an hour later Scott and Vincent showed up. "Hey you two! Ready for tonight's game night?" Mike asked as he opened the door for them.

"Totally ready!" Vincent cheered. "Ever since I heard about this game. I spent all night looking at the weirdest combinations I can come up with." He explained.

"And when I looked it up with him." Scott added. "I'm terrified what you two are going to come up with." He explained.

Mike and Vincent chuckled as the guards sat down to start their game night. Mike explained the rules of the game, and gave each guard 10 white cards. "Okay. So each of you guys get white cards, when one of you guys read the black cards and each of us pick the white card. What ever you think is the funniest who ever owned the card gets it. Who gets the most wins."

"I got it." Jeremy said as he was looking at the cards he got.

The guards looked at each other and back at Jeremy. "Jeremy are you sure your okay with this game?" Fritz asked.

Jeremy smiled and nodded. "Yep." He said with a smile. What the guards didn't know was Jeremy had a plan.

"Okay." Mike said nervously to his best friend as he grabbed a black card.

"Ok the card I have to read." Scott said as he picked a black card. "Sometimes I like too..." Scott said.

The guards smirked and all placed a white card down after he said that. Scott eyes widen, and wondered what stuff the guards gave him too says. Scott sighed and sorted the black cards.

"Ok. Sometimes I like too..." Scott stopped as he grabbed a white card, and his eyes widen. "Suck the famous person's nuts?!" Scott yelled, making everyone laugh so hard. Scott stood there frozen realizing what he just said.

"Your words not mine!" Vincent said still laughing. Scott glared knowing this card was Vincent's, but sighed, and went on to the next card.

After reading all the cards, Scott felt like his innocence was lost, but he had to pick the first one he read. "Okay Vincent I know you put down this card." He said giving Vincent the cards.

"Good choice bro, but that wasn't my card." Vincent admitted. Scott's eyes widen and looked at his brother who gave a smile.

Scott looked at Mike and Fritz, but the two shook their heads. Those made the four guards give looks at Jeremy holding his cards smiling. They were shocked that Jeremy had a mind like Mike and Vincent's. Scott sighed and handed Jeremy the cards, which he got back with a smile. "I have to switch you to day shift, or get you new working hours." Scott said.

"Why should I?" Jeremy asked. "I have lots of fun with the night shift." Jeremy said getting his cards.

"Yeah, your meaning of fun is being with the two immature guards." Scott said as he pointed out Mike and Vincent chugging on sodas like they were teenagers, and they were already married, with Vincent having kids and Mike having a girlfriend who he plans to marry in the future.

"Come on Scott live a little." Fritz said as he grabbed the next black card to read aloud to the guards. Scott sighed and sat back down. "Ok the next card is; MTV's new reality show feature eight washed up celebrities living with." As he read it the guards picked their cards and put it near Fritz, he gathered the cards and instead of reading them aloud he looked at them silently.

"Uh Fritz, are you going to read the cards?" Vincent asked.

"Sorry Vince, I like to be silent as I read." He said, he found one card, and laughed hard. "I found the card!" Fritz said laughing showing the card.

"Then you found my card!" Vincent yelled as he got the cards from Fritz. Scott sighed knowing this is going to be a long night.

Skipping ahead from a bunch of inappropriate questions and answers from the game. Jeremy came up with the best answers giving him the most cards, followed by Vincent, then Mike, Fritz, and finally Scott who had fewer cards. The guards have played for at least two hours, and they had to finish up so they can enjoy the rest of their weakened before going back to the pizzeria.

"Alright, what do you say, one more game?" Fritz asked laughing after Scott won another card.

"Cool with me, what about you guys?" Mike asked grabbing the last black card.

"Sure." Vincent replied. "It's getting late anyways, and I need sleep before my day with the kids."

"Okay this is the last card." Mike said. "What's the next Happy Meal toy?"

The guards looked through the cards and each placed one down. He read through each card, giving a few laughs until he saw the last card. His eyes widen, and instead of saying it, he just showed it to the guards, Vincent and Jeremy laughed, Fritz sat their still with his eyes widen, while Scott nervously grabbed the cards, and put it in his deck.

"Ok everyone, game night is done." Mike said.

With game night done Mike put away the cards, and cleaned up the table. Jeremy and Fritz already left early since Fritz has to work in the afternoon at the Pizzeria tomorrow, and Jeremy has to take his fiancée out to breakfast.

Vincent and Scott stayed behind to help Mike clean up. "So next game night?" Vincent asked.

Mike thought about it for a second. "How about just a card game like Poker or Blackjack?" He asked.

"Okay take a break from saying weird things to each other." Vincent replied.

"Good. I feel traumatized from what you guys said to me especially Jeremy." Scott said still looking shocked from the black cards he got and the replies from his friends.

"I know Jeremy may be sweet and innocent like a cinnamon roll, but he can be like me and Vincent at time. You just have to be patient." Mike smirked.

Scott sighed and got up. "Well it's getting late, so me and Vincent are going to go now." Scott said.

Mike smiled. "Okay I got it handled here so you guys can go." Mike said.

"Thanks Mike! See you Monday night." Scott waved as he and Vincent left Mike's house. When they left Vincent had a smirk on his face.

"So should I buy Card Against Humanity?" Vincent asked.

Scott glared and looked at his brother. "Seeing you and being a father of three. No." Scott replied as he and Vincent went to Scott's car and drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 13.7K 26
Y/n decides that it's time to get a job. Especially after what just happened. Y/n see's an ad in the paper for a night guard at a kids pizzeria. Acce...
1.3K 43 23
In this world the game never ends and purple guy isn't dead. In this world Vincent, Jeremy, Mike, Scott(phone guy), and Fritz all hang out with each...
6.2K 256 42
Ok so this story will be about Vincent (purple guy) as you guessed it yes this is a fnaf fanfic. It will be about Vince and a child he found at fredd...
72.1K 845 9
Hey guys! This is my first ever Person X Reader book. There's no bad words, for the most part, and no lemons in this book! (Sorry...? lol) I'll try t...